Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
- Table Makers
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:55 pm
- Reputation: 27
This library file can be used to create PC game cheat trainers. It can read and write to any program process.
- Built with C# for .NET projects.
- Check if process is running and open, all in 1 function.
- 32bit and 64bit games supported.
- AoB scanning with full & partial masking.
- Example: "?? ?? ?? ?5 ?? ?? 5? 00 ?? A9 C3 3B ?? 00 50 00"
- Open process with ID or name and full privileges.
- Inject DLLs and create named pipes to communicate with them.
- Read & write to addresses.
- Can make external .ini file for code storage.
- Address structures can include modules with multiple offsets.
- Example: "game.exe+0x12345678,0x12,0x34,0x56"
Please check out the Wiki
on the github repo for how to use it.
NuGet has the latest compiled releases. https://www.nuget.org/packages/Memory.dll/
Use Visual Studio to get it! Project > Manage NuGet Packages... > Browse > Search "memory.dll".
This project is open source on github
Last edited by erfg12
on Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am
- Reputation: 15
This can be very useful, thanks a lot.
- For maintenance throwinjg everything in one class is awful..NET is OOP language. Make use of it!
- Opening/reading/writing process does not specifically require admin rights. Your check should be optional
- Dont use the inbuilt Process.Modules as it fails/does not give you all modules when the bit version of yours and target process is different. Instead use WinAPI to enumerate modules
- There is a lot of copy and paste code (duplicated code). For example all reading/writing functions nearly have 95% of equal code. Maybe making one function where all others just point to and give the 5% different as paramater? Or even better, make usage of a generic function [URL]https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/generics/generic-methods[/URL]
- You dont check/handle the returns of WinAPI calls in Injectdll function, thus you will never know which api has failed why.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users