Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Smitashinde wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:22 am
Excellent post. Thank you. Keep up :D
I've just released v1.16. The changes are as follows: [Link] I use exactly the same version as I just released.

It's downright idiotic to say you don't like source code because the author doesn't code it the same way as you do. Because of this, I haven't published the source code. The main reason the source is heavily obfuscated.

You work on something for over two and a half years, and then it's smart to tell you to change your A to B without any benefits.

User avatar
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm
Reputation: 43

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by IFireflyl »

I would never install a program from an unknown entity who is hiding their source code when there are open-source trustworthy programs that already exist with similar functionality.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by H4x0rBattie »

The time to what I have used only the so-called "bread-code" is at least worth of 10k (the tool is a good 2.5+ years of work) And you're asking for a pasta without even saying Hi or Thx.

How you can expect me to have time to release the source code for you?

Luckily I opened a bottle of booze so I had time to reply to post like yours.

The upcoming v1.17 has functionality comparable to IDA Pro and it does it all many times faster ...

You did not had enough time to say "Hi" or "Thx". Therefore I will neither have time to show you exactly what I am talking about.

And what comes to your "trustworthy" programs. I would start with Windows 10 features, "we" asks you to send all what you do including your browsing history to Microsoft ... "We" asks you to put your files (the source code like this in their cloud). That's so much for your "trustworthy" programs.

You are using an operating system that does all this. How can you ask such a program author whose program does not even modify the registry?

How about your cellphone? You've even less idea ...

PS.

The past (3) months i've been coding the tool almost every day as much I can (after my part-time daily job ended) Sometimes even a 12 hours/day. I've no time in the future for replies like this. No personal offense though. This is a general advice.

The tool has been clean of spywares/trojans since the day one. Have a look at Softpedia. Maybe in the future I'll release the source code for the main view.

The release of the source code is in a "maybe" state because of: Accept - Living For Tonight

You don't know what tomorrow will bring though you think so. This is a basic wisdom.

User avatar
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm
Reputation: 43

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by IFireflyl »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
The time to what I have used only the so-called "bread-code" is at least worth of 10k (the tool is a good 2.5+ years of work)
I never argued that your tool has no value. That was never my point. I said that I (and likely most people) would not choose to pay for a product that is very similar to a free product, especially when the free product is open-source while the paid product is not.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
And you're asking for a pasta without even saying Hi or Thx.
I'm not hungry. And I didn't realize you required people to greet you when responding to your post in a public forum.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
How you can expect me to have time to release the source code for you?
I mean, there are literally websites that were built around this. You can check out github.com and/or sourceforge.net. Cheat Engine has a github repository.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
Luckily I opened a bottle of booze so I had time to reply to post like yours.
How do you have more time to reply to someone just because you opened a beer? I would think you would have less time to reply because now you have something to drink.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
The upcoming v1.17 has functionality comparable to IDA Pro and it does it all many times faster ...
Maybe it does. Maybe it doesn't. I don't know and this really wasn't relevant to what I said.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
You did not had enough time to say "Hi" or "Thx". Therefore I will neither have time to show you exactly what I am talking about.
I had time to say both things. It's neither required nor necessary to greet someone in a public forum. I didn't say thank you because you didn't say or do anything that caused me to be thankful. Now, if you had responded with a well articulated and insightful comment I would probably have said thank you. You didn't though, so now I suppose we're both dissappointed.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
And what comes to your "trustworthy" programs. I would start with Windows 10 features, "we" asks you to send all what you do including your browsing history to Microsoft ... "We" asks you to put your files (the source code like this in their cloud). That's so much for your "trustworthy" programs.

You are using an operating system that does all this. How can you ask such a program author whose program does not even modify the registry?

How about your cellphone? You've even less idea ...
This literally has nothing to do with anything we're talking about. Your closed-source commercial product is not comparable to an OS, nor has your product/company/brand proven to be of value. Microsoft, Apple, Google... these companies have actually done things that were impressive and astonishing causing people to take notice and support them. You've mimicked a free product and slapped a price tag on it. I'm not saying that to be insulting, but I do want to stress that your analogy is terrible because you compared yourself to companies who are way out of your league.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
PS.

The past (3) months i've been coding the tool almost every day as much I can (after my part-time daily job ended) Sometimes even a 12 hours/day. I've no time in the future for replies like this. No personal offense though. This is a general advice.
You didn't give any advice. You just let us know details of your life that nobody asked about.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
The tool has been clean of spywares/trojans since the day one. Have a look at Softpedia. Maybe in the future I'll release the source code for the main view.
Cheat Engine is clear of spyware/trojans. It is also free and open-source. And it does virtually everything that your product does.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
The release of the source code is in a "maybe" state because of: Accept - Living For Tonight
I've never said you have to release your source code. The thesis of my comment was that you will probably find difficulty in sharing your tool if you're going to simultaneously charge for it and keep it closed-source since there are free open-source tools that do virtually the same thing.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:12 am
You don't know what tomorrow will bring though you think so. This is a basic wisdom.
I never said that I thought I knew what tomorrow would bring.

User avatar
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:52 am
Reputation: 280

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by VampTY »

Even some of the worst tools have source codes shared, perhaps people might add something new to the table, you should license your software, then paste the code, or release some free demo.Even the most advanced softwares are shared free to use.So, how can we tell the difference, when all is just a bunch of fairytales!

I, from all, i prefer GHIDRA, it's the most advanced software in hacking/cracking/by-pass and perhaps it can even make me breakfast, after that i prefer CE, now leaving jokes aside, they also added a free code for GHIDRA, since it's theirs..now the question is, the code is yours?I don't think, so why spamming and advertising your "software" and why not making it live, if you have "cojones"?

I, if i were you, i would post the code, hire 2-3 experienced dudes or dudettes, to analize and see what's missing, how can it be improved and whatnot...but instead you spam saying is the whatever you may call it.

I'm a girl, so i'll say it like this, "you say you have a big dick, well show it once and for all" it's a different type of expression, you get the idea of what i meant!I didn't meant to be disrespectful, now all this spam drove my tits out!

So next time paste some free stuff, so if people might consider it might worth it then they can go for premium or whatever!That's how you will earn respect and admiration and most of all, money!

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by H4x0rBattie »

This is the v1.17: after A 2.5 years of work. The tool is a work in progress. Is not CE has been developed for over a 18 years? However though, this is not a dick measuring contest. But my questions are as follows:

If the software does not suit to you, then I would just move on to next better topic on this forum.

1) How I can "hire" some coders with a zero budget!? Is not CE development also based on the donations and/or the sponsors money!?

2) The queen is also used to getting everything on a silver plate. No time to say a "Hi" or "Thx". If you're girl. My tip to you is this:

If your kids will be thinking like this: "Just always give to me everything I want at right the moment ..." And if you did, based on the answers on this thread.

The tool works for my use. And I desired to release it for you too ... If it's not enough. Then simply use CE source and make your owns.

If the government has set itself the goal of cracking everything down. So what can such a party ever demand from its citizens? Hypocritically.

Like the CE rules. HAH! I also developed my own nucler missile to be launched. But I cannot launch it to a certain country. But to your country I can ...

About the politics (read bullshit most of you're entitled to or whatsover BS that's) ...

One of the worst cancers in the world are just the governments. The oppressors of the poor and as well as the biggest fuckers in the world most of them are. So why would some like you did make them bigger than they are? Because of the jacket!? Those entities are laughing on us!

Didn't those governments just wager on your money but still you wanted to praise them!?

The tool of mine is still a free tool made by a zero budget! And I've just released the tool also on UC forums. They require the source code for analysis (that's an unobfuscated executable) before they'll approve.

Have you seen someone else and/or any other forum releasing the new versions of the software? The code is not mine!? LOL.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 741

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:15 pm
This is the v1.17: after A 2.5 years of work. The tool is a work in progress. Is not CE has been developed for over a 18 years? However though, this is not a dick measuring contest. But my questions are as follows:

If the software does not suit to you, then I would just move on to next better topic on this forum.

1) How I can "hire" some coders with a zero budget!? Is not CE development also based on the donations and/or the sponsors money!?

2) The queen is also used to getting everything on a silver plate. No time to say a "Hi" or "Thx". If you're girl. My tip to you is this:

If your kids will be thinking like this: "Just always give to me everything I want at right the moment ..." And if you did, based on the answers on this thread.

The tool works for my use. And I desired to release it for you too ... If it's not enough. Then simply use CE source and make your owns.

If the government has set itself the goal of cracking everything down. So what can such a party ever demand from its citizens? Hypocritically.

Like the CE rules. HAH! I also developed my own nucler missile to be launched. But I cannot launch it to a certain country. But to your country I can ...

About the politics (read bullshit most of you're entitled to or whatsover BS that's) ...

One of the worst cancers in the world are just the governments. The oppressors of the poor and as well as the biggest fuckers in the world most of them are. So why would some like you did make them bigger than they are? Because of the jacket!? Those entities are laughing on us!

Didn't those governments just wager on your money but still you wanted to praise them!?

The tool of mine is still a free tool made by a zero budget! And I've just released the tool also on UC forums. They require the source code for analysis (that's an unobfuscated executable) before they'll approve.

Have you seen someone else and/or any other forum releasing the new versions of the software? The code is not mine!? LOL.
Everything ok dude?

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 am
Reputation: 37

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by lampuiho »

When Sunbeam told you to expect heavy criticism, he wasn't joking. You definitely took them too personally. I think if you were a bit more humble, things would have gone in a complete different direction.

JohnFK
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am
Reputation: 16

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by JohnFK »

lampuiho wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:44 pm
When Sunbeam told you to expect heavy criticism, he wasn't joking.
Honestly it is his own fault:

1. (and most important) he releases a CLOSED software in competition to an open source software, in a forum where everyone is using this open source software. And his CLOSED software is ages behind the open source software with literally everything. There isn't one thing that makes it really unique or worth to try.
2. He tried to sell the source code
3. He forces user to register on his site where its also selling multiplayer cheats
4. He lied about his VEH debugger which is a plain windows debugger
5. He reacts on every kind of criticism the same by saying he don't care, he spend much time on it etc.pp. instead of taking the feedback and work with it.

I think nobody here has a problem with this tool itself rather the way its released. And the post-release reaction does not make it any better. Guess we will see how this end.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by H4x0rBattie »

With the all respects. CE is a standard in game hacking scene BUT the free IDE you must use for the Pascal source of CE is something like 10-20 years behind of VS2017 for obvious reasons.

A decade behind of CE? I do not think so that CE includes a similar memory viewer.
You use CE for whatever you need. I use my tool for what CE did not offer.

The background music. I've no idea how it ended up there. Sometimes I can end up drinkinh over a littler of vodka in less than do days.

I will bother updating the video after the next patch.

An argues you made are waste of my energy and time.

1) I already posted un obfuscated exe on UC forums. But the tool is still awaiting for approval.

2) I already wrote that I've spent most of my free time on the tool for over 2.5+ years. I can post the full source for main view in the future but because of slanderers and unthankful people. The full source with comments will not be available.

3) I remember recently adding a "link" to a download on my site (without the need to register) provided you had the time to read the first post on the official site.

4) At the time I wrote the description, I did not understood the difference. Now I do. I've been coding a VEH debugger in C++ for a week. It is almost finished.

A simple "Hi" or "Thank you" does a lot. But you seem to have more time for slandering.

5) Dark Byte has spent over 18 years of his time for CE. Do you think you can write an equivalent tool in a weekend?

This forum is about to start being filled with kids who claim I haven't coded my program.

User avatar
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm
Reputation: 43

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by IFireflyl »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
The background music. I've no idea how it ended up there. Sometimes I can end up drinkinh over a littler of vodka in less than do days.
Are you trying to brag? I don't think anyone is impressed with your drinking habits.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
An argues you made are waste of my energy and time.
Spelling and grammar appear to be a waste of your time and energy as well.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
1) I already posted un obfuscated exe on UC forums. But the tool is still awaiting for approval.
You have your own website. Why wouldn't you just post it on the website?
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
2) I already wrote that I've spent most of my free time on the tool for over 2.5+ years. I can post the full source for main view in the future but because of slanderers and unthankful people. The full source with comments will not be available.
What was the point of this? "I could release the source code but I won't in case people will insult my work." Way to waste everyone's time with this pointless statement.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
3) I remember recently adding a "link" to a download on my site (without the need to register) provided you had the time to read the first post on the official site.
I believe you're referring to this:
[Link] wrote: How do I get the tool?

To get the updated version of the software. You must register an account and "order" the software via the system. All this is free of charge.
Once your "order" has been approved, the download will be activated to your account.

The first review: [Link] Thanks.
For one, you make it seem like link is simply for a review and not actually a download link. For two, your own website states that the version listed there will be an outdated version, and you can only get the up to date version via registering. That's a process most people don't want to bother with, especially since we have a free open-source product that doesn't require us to register AND is proven to be a quality product. I'm referring to Cheat Engine, of course.

Also, why would you link to a third party to download from instead of hosting the download link on your own website? Your site has a very confusing structure and could use a good amount of work.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
4) At the time I wrote the description, I did not understood the difference. Now I do. I've been coding a VEH debugger in C++ for a week. It is almost finished.
I'm going to call [Link] since you inquired as to the difference over a year before the release of your own tool.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
A simple "Hi" or "Thank you" does a lot. But you seem to have more time for slandering.
We have the same time available for greetings as for slanderous comments. We've not done either of these things, however, and have instead opted to give you constructive criticism (which you consistently seem to ignore).
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
5) Dark Byte has spent over 18 years of his time for CE. Do you think you can write an equivalent tool in a weekend?
I don't believe anyone claimed to be able to do so.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
This forum is about to start being filled with kids who claim I haven't coded my program.
It appears to mostly be filled with adults giving reasonable criticism, and an OP who replies in a drunk and disorderly manner.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by H4x0rBattie »

It's sad that this thread has turned into an argue thread. I do all the coding and testing myself. I simply have no time to argue.

I will include a direct download link in the first post after I've released v1.18. The most notable fix in v118 is this:

The main memory scanner scanning speed is pretty much comparable to CE 7.0.

BTW: The tool got approved on UC forums on 16th of Jan 2020.

Also the VEH debugger is finished (C++). No ETA for the GUI though. If all I get back is reply like above. Do not expect me to release any source.

JohnFK
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am
Reputation: 16

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by JohnFK »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 am
The main memory scanner scanning speed is pretty much comparable to CE 7.0.
Haven't tested your newest ultra cool version yet and tired to deobfuscate it every time just to see how your "improvements" have been done, but as long as you still run a fixed number of threads, no, it's not.

Free tip: When it would be open source people can help you to improve it. Like I help you to improve it by telling you that running fixed number 4 threads for pointer scanner, for example, is pretty much worse when your tool is running on CPUs with 16 cores and you should switch to using Tasks instead. But I can only tell you that because I deobfuscated your tool. Not everyone can or will do this so you won't get any useful statements as long as you stick to your decision to keep it closed.
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 am
BTW: The tool got approved on UC forums on 16th of Jan 2020.
On UC you also published it obfuscated, so who cares?!
H4x0rBattie wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 am
Do not expect me to release any source.
Of course not ;-)

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:47 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by H4x0rBattie »

The upcoming v118 is comparable to CE:

If you did not bothered to test any prior version. Test the v118 after I've released it.

I did listened to your suggestion to optimize the tool. Coding a tool like this is more or less 12/7/365 project. And not only coding skill in C# will be enough. The tool requires also C++ and reverse engineering skills. I admit that I've got a lot to learn but a VEH in C++ is already implemented though it is not included in any other expect in my own version.

I release the source. It's like a free gift for every ******* out there. I've wasted my time for ages with zero budget.

That being said, I simply have no time for argues. The point is. Should not you be happy what you do currently have (I refer to the existing sources)? All the info is already out there. You just need to know how to grab it. Someone nagged me in here because of my english. LOL. English is not my 1st language.

UC does not approve obfuscated .NET executables. They will even analyze unobfuscated ones before approving.

I do not think so you got the rename protection deobfuscated as you've no idea about the original name.

PS.

Threads are dynamic depending on your CPU up to 12 threads in v118. The issue is that each thread requires own result file for the best speed. If you neglect that, then the issue will be re-scan speed. Some of the competition ended up implementing everything in memory. The result was too high RAM usage.

My tool is designed for the main stream. You had a good suggestion. That's why I bothered to give an equivalent reply.

My CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 3600X (6C/12T). If you do not own an SSD, the I/O will be an issue.

Too many threads will cause stalls; especially with a regular hard disk.

To be honest. With my education, I should not be even able to install an IDE.

" tired to deobfuscate". My code will always be 100% clean. The reason for the UC release. Or if you was after the way I implemented it. Wouldn't it be easier to ask? Was not you calling me as a liar a few post above? The same you're asking for the source ...

I will think about releasing the source for the main view. A 12k+ lines of code (a good 2.5-3 years of work). If we put that other way. The time wasted is about 1/10 of my live for free. I explain this because of ...

If you've used to get everything on a silver plate for free like the queen does. Then I understand that you've no idea what it takes.

User avatar
BreathTaken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:43 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by BreathTaken »

Soo let me get this straight.. You are not making money off of the application, you're not selling it on your site.. It's free to download. Why not release the source? 2-3 years of work is not going to be appreciated if you're not transparent about the work. Certainly least appreciative of whom will be your community of followers. Also as a note, and no I'm not saying to do something because someone else does, but heck your only competition practices code transparency! So what I'm saying is that's the community you're dealing with.

I do not understand the mentality of holding your code from others. It hinders innovation on all sides. That is probably the biggest point I want to make. You're hurting yourself by not putting the source out there.
Last edited by BreathTaken on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users