Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by JohnFK »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:13 am
I release the source. It's like a free gift for every ******* out there. I've wasted my time for ages with zero budget.
If **** cannot do it their way, all they can is copy your source and stuck with it. See Dark Byte releasing the source. See people copy it, even some trainer makers who sell cheats are using his source because they are too stupid to do it on their own. See Dark Byte giving a shit about it. See Dark Byte profits from its being open source, people contribute. People like it it, people use it. People stick to the original.

That's my whole point. You worry too much about a handful of idiots who could potential take your source. Even big companies like Google, Microsoft etc. are all opening their closed source because of what you GET is more of than what you loose.

Its still your choice though, it always will be. But in the end you're wasting your own time in multiple ways and I hope to convince you to think about it because the more (open source) alternatives we get, the better we all can profit. And we don't have to rely on someone who perhaps stop working on it at some day and everything is cut at the current point of development.

What would happen if Dark Byte would kept CE closed source and then have a car accident? Take OllyDbg, its been closed source. When 64bit become popular every reverse engineer had a problem and OllyDbg 2 has taken forever until being cancelled. Now we have x64dbg and its open source, we all use it and we all profit.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

You've a good point and I've been considering it. Dark Byte is not developing CE for free. Companies are paying for those AD's in the tool installer. I neither can do this all for free 6-12 hours day (the usual amount I work daily on the tool depending on the mood)

There is a huge difference In terms of convenience if we compare the free Pascal IDE vs VS2017+. Needless to even mention, most of C++ coders cannot even read Pascal source including me.

This is a current development version of the tool: [Link] Looks simple? It is not. They asked for x86 support on the UC forums and I asked that if CE cannot be used with those games, how would CTS differ? The memory viewer is 100 years ahead of CE though it is not yet fully finished.

32-bit support will take at least one year (memory viewer, disassembler and so forth). I do not personally need 32-bit support as I only play 64-bit games. I wonder is it worth the time to reinvent the wheel. I would rather waste my with the kernel driver in the tool.

How you think you could help in terms of developing the tool upon a release of the source code? What part of the source code exactly interests you most? If I was to release the source code, I want full visibility . So that everyone will know it's me who owns the source code copyright. Let me say this straight. If community is unable to donate, provide backlinks (ie. youtube videos). Basic testing support. I am unable to release the source code for free.

The main view has over 13k lines of code. I am doing code clean ups and documentation all the time but all this requires a great deal of efforts. I started seriously with C++ early this year and what I have managed to implement so far is :

A VEH debugger and a kernel driver that can read and write any process memory. But there are issues like how to bypass test mode checks etc. This is very advanced and time consuming. An old idiot like me learning these stuff. Sometimes I wonder myself that as well.

I am about to add a .CT file support. No offense though but I found this format annoying. I do not even use .CT scripts as I can write hacks myself. But I figured that a CE alternative requires such support.

Every time I tried, I got a BSOD with a CE kernel driver. I am working on the one that works. This is the most difficult part (kernel driver development).

To help developing tool like this, you must also have decent C++ skills including advanced reverse engineering skills. I've used to work alone. What comes to the kernel driver, pointless to release the driver publicly and anti-cheats will sig it the next day.

If you're unable to comply with above requirements. Then you can help by testing the tool and linking the official site in your youtube videos for example.

If any of you want to show some generosity: [Link] The good thing is that I currently have a lot of time towards the tool but you never know ...

PS. I've add a direct download in the first post. Any newer version can be download via the the system (requires registration).

How does it work in practice if many developers are working on the tool at the same time? GitHub? I've a local Git.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Frenchie wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm

What memory tools are missing are multiple search windows. You could give each search a "tab". So, while search for a health value you could also look for an ammo value. When your results are narrowed down, you'll have an address range on both and that could be used as a "comparison" if you expect these 2 address ranges to be close. Then you might want to see both results next to each other.

Some games might relocate their values, so you need research a known value and add/subtract a value to match the new address. Some games have value sections that are not fixed, so you might need to "relocate" each section.

And there might be an option to save your table as a "trainer".

Each tool programmer must have a basis to work from and then give it special features like above. In the end programmers learn from each other and benefit comparing notes/sources. This all benefits us the end-user. It doesn't matter if you have 10 or 5000 users. As long as you enjoy programming it.
The memory viewer in the current development version (v119):

As you can see, I've add tabs in the memory viewer. I won't bother adding support for tabs in the main view. If you need that functionality. Use CTS for health values and CE for ammo. Two options is usually better than one.

What comes games that relocate values, this is the reason one would like to code a real hack.

The memory viewer in CTS has a disassembler as well. You can browse any address using a different alignment. This is the tool's special feature.

As far as I checked the competition, there is no equivalent memory viewer available. I haven't finished the memory viewer even nearby.

One bug in the debugger that bothered me for at least a year got solved today. As a remainder I do all this myself.

The tool does exactly what I need. And what comes to connecting ammo and health values together in a way you wanted. There is already a solution in my tool for that.

The change log for v119 is massive and I am still testing all the new features and the fixes.

That’s not my problem if some of you can’t use the program without the source code. Only the competition is interested in the source. At least my sense is telling me so.

What comes to .CT table support. There is no LUA support in the plans. CTS is a tool like CE. The most of competition failed because they could not distinguish the difference.

I do not release half-asseted source codes that are not properly documented like some of the competition did.

What is the full name for "AOB" scan? There is already this feature in v118 so that a basic CE table support would work but I haven't received a reply for my question:

If CE cannot be used with a .CT table, how would my tool differ? I've no time nor interests to reinvent everything. CTS is not a port of CE. I would rather fully finish x64 support as there are various features missing that I need.

I think I am wasting my time on this forum. I've no problems put the tool back in private state. As it was originally designed for my needs anyway. The point is, when there is not enough interests, why should I bother? I already asked how the "community" would help after releasing the source but none was not even interested to reply.

panraven
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by panraven »

I'm interested and curious.
What/which/who're the candidates in your said competition? :)
And what's the (or yours, if it is subjectively assessed) current ranking, if any? ;)

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

One thing he needs to learn (and he will) is being humble and that a nice attitude goes a long way. He's been marketing this tool in other topics, making use of the game the topic was about, showcasing a video of the tool applied on the game, to try and get more people to see his masterpiece. At the same time showing an attitude that, frankly, wouldn't convince me to even test a free sample, if that were an option, from him. Remember when you go to malls and see those nice ladies asking you to try their chocolate? And you try it? I wouldn't try it if it was him.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

panraven wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:23 am
I'm interested and curious.
What/which/who're the candidates in your said competition? :)
And what's the (or yours, if it is subjectively assessed) current ranking, if any? ;)
As far I checked the competition , CE is #1 competitor to CTS. When you start reversing games and writing hacks, the first thing you
will need is the memory viewer like the one in CTS.

If you ever used ReClass, you should notice the difference. There are various things improved in CTS memory viewer vs ReClass.

CTS is not a port of ReClass nor CE. It's a tool like CE. That's why I wont bother adding every feature.

BTW. I've just released v119. Updated the first post.
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:04 am
One thing he needs to learn (and he will) is being humble and that a nice attitude goes a long way. He's been marketing this tool in other topics, making use of the game the topic was about, showcasing a video of the tool applied on the game, to try and get more people to see his masterpiece. At the same time showing an attitude that, frankly, wouldn't convince me to even test a free sample, if that were an option, from him. Remember when you go to malls and see those nice ladies asking you to try their chocolate? And you try it? I wouldn't try it if it was him.
The question is: Why you would use any other tool instead of CE?

I am doing about 90% of my reversal work with CTS. Pretty much I currently need CE for comparison to see that I did not broke anything. I would say after some months or maximum of 6 months and I will not need CE at all. It is as simple as that. If I cannot do thing X with my tool. I will use CE if it can do it.

Which do you think is clearer? This is a screenshot of current development version:

Above feature was a lot more harder to implement than I thought of. I refer to the jump lines. I even made a triangle myself with PS.
Last edited by H4x0rBattie on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ I never use CE for debugging or tracing code. That's what I got x64dbg for, already set-up to mimic the old OllyDbg layout (colors, fonts, etc.). Here:

Both CE and CTS don't look appealing to me when I trace code. Also.. I bet my ass on the fact that your CTS doesn't have any anti-debug or plugins implemented. I can name several games your debugger won't work with.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Let us know when you''ll reach free version 50.5 in year 3500 A.C., so we'll all download and test it...and when it will be like version 77, we can all buy it.Stop with this weird "show screens with my ass", nobody cares!

You have a product?
Create a demo!
Add a link!
We can all download it and perhaps we can all create some opinion of our own, regarding how bad or how good it is.
Make it better!
Evolve!!!

Dream on dude, perhaps the future might smile on you or it might laugh in your face, either ways, stops posting 'till you'll "make" something worth our fucking time!

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:39 pm
so we'll all download and test it
You can actually download 1.19 from his site. If you want to "test it". But apart from that, yeah, I agree that placing fictitious honey in front of the bear will only make him angry.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42 pm
VampTY wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:39 pm
so we'll all download and test it
You can actually download 1.19 from his site. If you want to "test it". But apart from that, yeah, I agree that placing fictitious honey in front of the bear will only make him angry.
I know about that :D.. that's why i've said those things, well you know better what i meant by that :lol:

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

I've already implemented a VEH debugger in C++ but because of other features and bug fixes. I simply haven't had time to finish the UI for it. If you ever developed any tool like this, you know the UI is very time consuming. The disassembler and a traditional memory viewer is my #1 priority.

For example, none of ReClass builds does not have features like in CTS (one very useful feature in the memory viewer is the ability to change the alignment on the fly). I guess the memory viewer isn't imaginary? There are more than that but I haven't bothered to show.

Remember I said that it's hard to offer anything new, I am currently offering an improved features over the competition.

I am aware of anti-debug techniques but I haven't yet implemented any. CE neither has any anti-debug protection expect the community made plugins. Is not DBVM causing a BSDO on Windows 10? Every time I tried his kernel debugger on Windows 10 Pro 1909 (a BSDO occurred).

Because you all are so wise and experienced. Why don't you fix DBVM?I Even the source code is provided by Dark Byte. For years but none of you havent fixed it? Why is that?

Based on C++ examples, I got a working kernel driver after a month study. But it works only in the test mode. I am definitely interested to implement a kernel debugger in C++ but not just yet. Too many features in the TODO list before that.

Would not it be the most easiest to do with a kernel debugger? It is a lot more easier is to bypass game's anti-debug protection instead of a kernel driver.

I am just a one guy. I simply do not have time for everything. If I do, then other feature is delayed. What's the rush? Features cannot be rushed or bugs will occur.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:53 pm
Is not DBVM causing a BSDO on Windows 10? Every time I tried his kernel debugger on Windows 10 Pro 1909 (a BSDO occurred).

Because you all are so wise and experienced. Why don't you fix DBVM?I Even the source code is provided by Dark Byte. For years but none of you havent fixed it? Why is that?
You clearly don't understand how these things work, not to mention that there's nothing to fix. If you're that interested, code your own VM interpreter and see how that BSODs when OTHERS try to use it outside of your own setup. Please stick to programmer discussions if you don't get reverse engineering rather than making a fool of yourself asking stupid questions.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

I get a BSDO for attempting to enable kernel mode debugger in CE and there is nothing to be fixed? Well if you say so.

If I will add a working kernel mode debugger in CTS that do not cause a BSDO. The driver I worked on loads in my tool without a BSDO. Meaning I am already in the kernel. The only missing thing is the actual kernel debugger codes.

And you call me a fool. Do you think you're a wise guy? I haven't checked DBVM codes but I expected it to be a kernel driver.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:25 pm
I get a BSDO for attempting to enable kernel mode debugger in CE and there is nothing to be fixed? Well if you say so.

If I will add a working kernel mode debugger in CTS that do not cause a BSDO. The driver I worked on loads in my tool without a BSDO. Meaning I am already in the kernel. The only missing thing is the actual kernel debugger codes.

And you call me a fool. Do you think you're a wise guy? I haven't checked DBVM codes but I expected it to be a kernel driver.
The kernel driver and DBVM are 2 different things. And it's called a B S O D (blue screen of death). Not BSDO. I call you what you are, as what I've read so far from you clearly indicates where you're at. You're doing nothing but comparing your tool with other tools, ignoring everything myself and others tell you. I really have nothing more to say to you. If I see one more post on how you whine your shit is not appreciated, I will close this topic and ban you. Is that clear? Enough with the stupid instigation.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

@ SunBeam

Just reading, you said it pretty decent, he's an idiot though, he won't understand this at all, let's see if he'll byte, he ain't got no fan club, you know our saying "i-au murit lăudătorii", so he had to brag here to advertise in order to catch "some fools" to pay him up.Now, this cat ain't that bright, there are ways to pay for his "software" but he's not my pet, i won't teach him!

All the best dude, keep these "outsiders" out! ;)
:P