Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cheat Tool Set - A tool like CE

Post by TimFun13 »

Frenchie wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm
...What memory tools are missing are multiple search windows. You could give each search a "tab"...
Try Ctrl+T on the CE main form, or CE main menu then File->Add scan tab.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: v1.08

Post by TimFun13 »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:44 pm
Noticed your not posting/updating at the [Link], why so? Did we run you off there?

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

Estimated scan time is completely off. For example it starts with 50 seconds, counts down to 30 seconds, then counts down and up for a while and ends with -1 and your progress bar never resets making me thought it would still scan. Overall scan duration was 122 seconds. Game was 64-bit and settings were unknown scan 4 bytes.

More interesting results comparing to CE:
Cheat Tool Set: 62 seconds
CheatEngine: <3 seconds

Next, take the results and scan for "Changed":
Cheat Tool Set: 147 seconds
CheatEngine: <3 seconds

As you can see, there is great potential for optimizing your memory scanner.

For the debugger why you only support 1 breakpoint at all, whats about the other 3 debug registers? Also I cannot find xmm registers. And how can I add a breakpoint in memory viewer and step through?

//edit: Your VEH debugger does not inject anything into the target game nor does AddVectoredExceptionHandler gets called but DebugActiveProcess and WaitForDebugEvent. What kind of VEH is this? Looks like a normal windows debugger to me :|

//edit2: Yep, its definitely NOT a veh debugger:
CE:

Attached my test application for verification. But I've also noticed its much easier to figure out you are using windows debugger API by just calling IsDebuggerPresent which returns true for your tool, with a VEH debugger it would return false.

I hope nobody paid you $300 for your source code yet as this goes close to be scam.
Attachments
VEH Test.rar
(323.8 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Thanks JohnFK for pointing out the issue.
As you can see, there is great potential for optimizing your memory scanner.
Yes and I did. 1.09 dev. version has it fixed. "Unknown initial value" scan "First scan" is now faster than CE. After the first scan has completed for the "Unknown initial value". The first "Next scan" is clearly faster than CE. The more RAM the opened process consumes, the more clearly you will see the difference.

This comparison is not even fair because CE is using on my system 8x threads whilst CTS uses just 4x threads. Also you must have game paused before you do any comparison anyway.

CE's progress (6.8.1) bar is also off. It gives you an illusion that a scan has completed though it is not.

You can re-produce it at any time by doing as follows:

1) Start "Unknown initial value" with game that uses at least 2GB of RAM
2) Wait until progress lets you know that "Next scan" has been "completed". Immediately after that click the "Next scan" button again and below happens:

CE allows you to "Next scan" after there is nothing to write to files. I measured this with a stopwatch and 1.09 dev. version of CTS was clearly faster. I think this is a bug in CE but anyway.
For the debugger why you only support 1 breakpoint at all, whats about the other 3 debug registers? Also I cannot find xmm registers. And how can I add a breakpoint in memory viewer and step through?
It is easy to ask for "Why this and that". Use CE if you need more than one. These features do not happen by clicking on the fingers. Why should I re-invent the wheel? Debugger features are the most difficult ones to implement and I will only add what I need most and I do not discuss beforehand what I need.
I hope nobody paid you $300 for your source code yet as this goes close to be scam.
And now? On other CE forum some claimed (if I remember correctly) that I haven't coded the software ...

The tool is using 4x threads vs CE's 8 and is now (1.09 dev. version) notably faster with "Unknown initial value" scan. Also did not you noticed "Dump process memory to file" option that does not exist in any other current tool for "Unknown initial value" scan.

And why do you even care? It's easy to say because you did not develop the program for a second. The definition of scam is something else therefore; please do not mention my tool and scam in same sentence unless you're here to slander.

Let me ask you another question. Lets say if it was you who worked 4 hours on the tool every day for over a year. How much you would ask for it?

PS.

I do not want to brag but I've seen really a lot of effort into the software. That is why I do not accept these false claims in any form.

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:56 pm
The definition of scam is something else therefore; please do not mention my tool and scam in same sentence unless you're here to slander.
You wrote your software has a VEH debugger which is not true as I've proven above. Instead its using a windows debugger API. You sell something and advertise it with features it doesn't have and that's what makes it scam and why I hope nobody paid that money to you in expectation of a VEH debugger source code.

That's scam per definition but can easily be solved by just correct your feature list or add a real VEH debugger.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:56 pm
...The definition of scam is something else therefore; please do not mention my tool and scam in same sentence unless you're here to slander....
What exactly is this "something else", please define "scam" then.

Your charging money for source code and are saying it has features it doesn't actually have. By definition that's "false advertising", and thus a scam, or swindle if you prefer. And there is clear case law in the US in regards to this, and specifically with software features (you can actually be charged/sued for "false advertising" in the US, without someone even buying the product). And so where you're getting "slander" is beyond me, because again there's clear case law in regards to slander and false advertising; and falsely clamming "slander" is a "slader us actuation" and thus slander in itself (some good meta humor here). And I don't think you can actually "slander" an object, only people or companies (not really sure about this, would have to look at case law).

[Link]
scam
/skam/
noun INFORMAL
noun: scam; plural noun: scams
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick; More
verb
verb: scam; 3rd person present: scams; past tense: scammed; past participle: scammed; gerund or present participle: scamming
swindle.
"a guy that scams the elderly out of their savings"
synonyms: swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull; More
swin·dle
/ˈswindl/
verb
verb: swindle; 3rd person present: swindles; past tense: swindled; past participle: swindled; gerund or present participle: swindling
use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions.
"a businessman swindled investors out of millions of dollars"
obtain (money) fraudulently.
"he was said to have swindled $62.5 million from the pension fund"
synonyms: defraud, cheat, trick, dupe, deceive, fool, hoax, hoodwink, bamboozle; More
noun
noun: swindle; plural noun: swindles
a fraudulent scheme or action.
"he is mixed up in a $10 million insurance swindle"
synonyms: fraud, trick, deception, deceit, cheat, sham, artifice, ruse, dodge, racket, wile; More
slander verb
slan·der | \ˈslan-dər \
slandered; slandering\ˈslan-d(ə-)riŋ \
Definition of slander (Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb

: to utter slander against : DEFAME
slander noun
Definition of slander (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person
So just to be clear, YOUR TOOL APPEARS TO BE A SCAM. But as already said, you can fix this really easily, just make your "documentation" reflect the actual tool and not the planed [future] tool.

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, it's a neat tool and thanks for sharing the program freely; but your basically looking at CE and then adding the features it already has then just doing it differently and acting as if you invented it. But I guess you could say your a fan of Eddison, he's often credited with things he never did; most people think he invented the lightbulb even though he only patented what a staff member came up with for a working filament.
EDIT:
And you're doing all this on forums centered around CE, just seems like preaching Islam to Catholics; it's not ever going to go well.

konkun11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by konkun11 »

Frenchie wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm
I think the first tool was Cheat' o Matic, followed by WIn Hack, etc.

WIn Hack ? Never heard of it.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Hi. I've released v109: [Link]

At the writing time of the code and description I did not quite understand what a "VEH" debugger meant by. I've got a "wisdom" from above ...

I've corrected feature description on the official site. The both versions of the debuggers are using HWBP's for a speed ...

Is not that a little exaggeration to make the whole software a "scam" for such a small case? In the forum where everyone else is hypocritical ...
Don't get me wrong, it's a neat tool and thanks for sharing the program freely; but your basically looking at CE and then adding the features it already has then just doing it differently and acting as if you invented it
I am looking at CE because it missed some features I needed. Have a look at version 1.09 "About" ...

Did you want to see where this program came from? Or did not you understand why it came from? For this I did not released the tutorials in this forum ...

Questions for "wise men":

From whom did the first person in this planet got the "wisdom"?

Does the forest know that it exists? Why do you just read this, you know that you are there?

What makes the tiger do the same as it does?

The time I spent with this unnecessary program made me publish it to you ...

When and if everything comes ready ...

TV kills all this thinking. Many other things too.

This is not the whole truth but that's all I had to share right now.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:14 pm
...Did you want to see where this program came from? Or did not you understand why it came from?...
Your grammar is so bad here I really have no idea what you're asking; are you asking if I know why your tool came about; if so, no I'm not a mind reader.

H4x0rBattie wrote:
From whom did the first person in this planet got the "wisdom"?...
Depends on how you define the English word "wisdom"; basically your asking a very subjective question, these are questions you're supposed to think about but never really answer.

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Does the forest know that it exists?...
Depends on what counts as a "forest", if it includes sentient animals/creatures (like people) then sure.

H4x0rBattie wrote:
...Why do you just read this...
I really don't know, but I was asking the same thing; only I added the words "bull shit".

H4x0rBattie wrote:
What makes the tiger do the same as it does?
Depend on how you define "same", but this starts a conversation about nature vs nurture. But I don't think starting a conversation was your intention, just more BS subjective questions.

H4x0rBattie wrote:
The time I spent with this unnecessary program made me publish it to you ...

When and if everything comes ready ...

TV kills all this thinking. Many other things too.

This is not the whole truth but that's all I had to share right now.
Now you're just making random statements. Video killed the radio star. I like big butts and I can not lie.

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."
-- Dalai Lama

"Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind."

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

I've released v1.11: [Link]

Changelog:

Memory editor: Added "Modify the value as double value"
Debug viewer: Added support for double value scans

Debugger: Fixed an issue with GUI when items are added to list

Settings: Added "Use this directory for result files"

Dump strings:

Remove new line characters from a string
Added "Match case".

PS.

The professional version will soon be available under a different name. It's free but requires registration.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

What 'other forum' are we talking about? You keep mentioning this, but have not once linked to it.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

The official site is mentioned in the first post.

I've released v1.12 including the professional version.

For 112: [Link]

Changelog: [Link]

The disassembler requires a lot more work but the does the job in terms of generating signatures. As far I tested the competition. Most of the other plugins failed for code that is subject to relocation in future game updates.

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 am
What 'other forum' are we talking about? You keep mentioning this, but have not once linked to it.
[Link]

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Hi. I've just released v1.15: [Link]

Something like this:

Smitashinde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?