AoB Tools

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

AoB Tools

Post by Drivium »

Created an AoB Tool GUI to help compare one against another easily.

Update: 4/13/2020
-Fixed some bugs
-Updated ABOUT info

AoBTools_2020.4.13.zip
(8.1 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
------------------------------------

Update: 2/26/2020
-Improved the hex calculator
-aob result forced to uppercase (for sexiness)
-added toggle to prefix bytes with 0x or x
-now compare up to 8 aobs
-added aob/string swap tool (hex2string or string2hex) (<-- great for games like Breath of the Wild for item switching, etc.)
-improved aesthetics

AoBTools_2020.2.26.zip
(8.04 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
------------------------------------

Original Release

Features:
-choose your own wildcard
-forces "2 space 2" format (even if you don't)
-no max character limits on entry boxes
-Prevents entering of invalid (non-hex) characters
-Copies the result to the clipboard automatically
-offset/hex calculator

Prebuilt Version: [Link]

OR

If using the raw pastebin code below, just copy code into a text file and rename to .hta. Double click to run. I'm open to adding features that might be useful.

Enjoy!

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Raw Code: [Link]

===================================================
Support me by checking out my YouTube channel!?
[Link]

Also on [Link]
Last edited by Drivium on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.

soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

AoB Tool

Post by soniiiety »

awesome will the offset calc help me with ebx+ecx=?? it will give answer to that? what about ebx+01 or ebx+b1 it will do all that?

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

AoB Tool

Post by Drivium »

[QUOTE="soniiiety, post: 46504, member: 13954"]awesome will the offset calc help me with ebx+ecx=?? it will give answer to that? what about ebx+01 or ebx+b1 it will do all that?[/QUOTE]

It add/subtract one address from another

soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

AoB Tool

Post by soniiiety »

[QUOTE="Drivium, post: 46574, member: 1978"]It add/subtract one address from another[/QUOTE]

so thats a no? then dang it, idk how to find offsets it so diffitcult i want to add thos, why would anyone need add ore subtract it from adresses?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

AoB Tool

Post by SunBeam »

One thing I don't get is why you people like to use only 1 character (* or ?) when you have a group of [B]2 bytes[/B]. I understand it may come in handy in programming, but then again you won't be using lengthy patterns, so why the laziness?

Observations:

[LIST]

[*]use 2-character groups, as it makes it look ASM-like, not C-like: * -> **; ? -> ??; x -> xx; etc.

[*]your description states you created the tool for a single purpose; no intro or anything (give examples of situations you'd use this in)

[*]I think you can easily do an [B]UPPER[/B] (in whichever form you think it); bytes look better in upper-case

[*]you can add a box or pane for C++ developers where patterns like: A4 25 85 48 32 (copied from CE) would be converted to xA4x25x85x48x32

[*]similarly, copied bytes from CE come with a lot of space characters in-between (depending on the pattern length); it would be nice to sanitize the aspect and make it so you get 1 group of 2 literals, 1 space

[/LIST]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/26s7ynI.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/w3BDwUW.png[/img]

Just my 2 cents. Take them as you please.

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

iNvIcTUs oRCuS
Noobzor
Noobzor

AoB Tool

Post by iNvIcTUs oRCuS »

I agree with Sunbeam...

So i made a special/modded version for my own...

By the way Drivium you made a nice job, really...

[IMG]https://img2.picload.org/image/doigwwow/screen.jpg[/IMG]

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: AoB Tool

Post by Drivium »

@Sunbeam - So, I've made a few improvements to the tool. Now that I see your suggestions, I can implement those as well. Just made them convert to uppercase automatically. As for the 2 byte pairs, you select a single wild card and it replaces matches with a pair of the wild card character. The pane for C++ devs - would that still be useful? Not sure if any (all) of what my tool does has been solved by any other tool by now. Let me know if it's still worth pursuing. Adding the other pane wouldn't take much.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: AoB Tools

Post by Drivium »

Updated OP and attached latest version of tool with many improvements and features. Still an hta file. I don't know compiled languages. Sorry.

BreathTaken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BreathTaken »

Dude what?! I was plugging away at a very long AOB compare last night and was thinking how I should code something up like this. Thanks for the hard work! Very very useful and takes time and energy out of what's usually a very tedious task!!

m00nRayZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by m00nRayZ »

The idea is nice but why only compare 2 aob. Usually I end up with with 6-7 AOB that I compare in notepad. Try to re-design your gui to compare up to 10 and we have a deal :)

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

m00nRayZ wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:00 pm
The idea is nice but why only compare 2 aob. Usually I end up with with 6-7 AOB that I compare in notepad. Try to re-design your gui to compare up to 10 and we have a deal :)
Did you not see the drop down? It allows for comparing up to 8 AoBs. :)

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

BreathTaken wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:07 pm
Dude what?! I was plugging away at a very long AOB compare last night and was thinking how I should code something up like this. Thanks for the hard work! Very very useful and takes time and energy out of what's usually a very tedious task!!
haha Glad you find it useful. Yea, I built it for myself for the very reason you're describing. It was a pain in the #ss to manually compare all those AoB's. There's a couple of bugs if you TRY to break it, but if you use it as you normally would, seems solid. I had a pop up that let the user know the result is auto-copied to the clipboard, but when I added the 0x or x checkboxes at the bottom, it'd create a popup every time, so thought the user might find that annoying...so, now it's a fun hidden feature? lol. Anyway, yea - result is auto copied to the clipboard for easy pasting.

m00nRayZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by m00nRayZ »

Drivium wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:57 pm
m00nRayZ wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:00 pm
Did you not see the drop down? It allows for comparing up to 8 AoBs. :)
my apologiez great Sir :) thanks