jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

MonoHelper

Post by jgoemat »

Update 2024-02-25 - Cheat Engine 7.5.2, better instructions, simple quick start

* Source: [Link]
* Raft Tutorial: [Link]

To just use it, download the 'Dev.CT' file and activate the 'MonoHelper' table entry while attached to a game that uses mono, or copy the table entry and paste it into your own table. When activated, there will be a new 'Mono->Search' menu item letting you search an image (default to 'Assembly-CSharp' if present) for any classes, fields, and methods containing your search text. Double-clicking opens a 'Class' window showing fields and methods and letting you easily hook those methods.

Known bugs:

* Sometimes it doesn't show all the classes/methods/fields for a name, i.e. typing 'Play' will show 'PlayerStats' class but when you keep typing and add the 'e' it no longer shows up... Hard to track down
* If a class won't open when double-clicking on search results, close the current class window and retry

Updates:

* Option to create hook for overridden methods, which inserts a short lua script in the AA.
* Option to create a table entry named after the method and open the script, saves me a step speeding up investigation
Attachments
Dev.CT
(74.57 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

Chenzen
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MonoHelper

Post by Chenzen »

Thanks you i love this tool :-)