hogwarts legacy ps5 content unlocker

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Re: hogwarts legacy ps5 content unlocker

Post by atributes16 »

So how to unlock Hogsmede Haunted House Quest?
I've seen all items unlocked. Is really point 0 in progress in Plot?
How to do it on existed save?

Mervius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mervius »

yelli wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:10 pm
atributes16 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:19 pm
NO! ATM ONLY IF YOU CAN JAILBREAK A PS5 AND LINK US THE DECRYPTED FILES. HAVE IT NOW ALL UNDERSTOOD???
Y the aggressive red text?

jehodon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jehodon »

Mervius wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:06 am
yelli wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:10 pm
atributes16 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:19 pm
NO! ATM ONLY IF YOU CAN JAILBREAK A PS5 AND LINK US THE DECRYPTED FILES. HAVE IT NOW ALL UNDERSTOOD???
Y the aggressive red text?
Because his name is yelli, he likes to yell.

But to be fair, if i was him i'd get fed up too with the same question asked over and over again. People need to read through the topic.

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

I'm asking because I go through that checkpoint. People here and on the other forums telling about some things.

After completing 2nd trial, but someones can't find unlocked after that, (it was also a sugestion to create new game to go to that checkpoint). How to "tell" checkpoint is achieved.

Rolindel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rolindel »

atributes16 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:44 pm
I'm asking because I go through that checkpoint. People here and on the other forums telling about some things.

After completing 2nd trial, but someones can't find unlocked after that, (it was also a sugestion to create new game to go to that checkpoint). How to "tell" checkpoint is achieved.
No unlocker is going to help in this case. They disabled the quest in the game code. Even if you get around that limitation, some of the game files are just not shipped with non-PS version. Unless someone knows a way to extract the game files from a PS5, there's nothing to be done.

Growulock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Growulock »

Rolindel wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:29 am
atributes16 wrote:

No unlocker is going to help in this case. They disabled the quest in the game code. Even if you get around that limitation, some of the game files are just not shipped with non-PS version. Unless someone knows a way to extract the game files from a PS5, there's nothing to be done.
It works before the big patch comes out. so we need someone with pre patched pc games files.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

Growulock wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:03 am
Rolindel wrote:
atributes16 wrote:

Spoiler
It works before the big patch comes out. so we need someone with pre patched pc games files.
so how do we get to that point for the quest to even show on the map like in the pic?

jehodon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jehodon »

Growulock wrote:
Rolindel wrote:
atributes16 wrote:

I anticipated things would get patched, i made a backup of the game for each patch, i still have the original early access game version. Tell me which files i need to upload.

vj88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vj88 »

jehodon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:29 am
Growulock wrote:
Rolindel wrote:

I anticipated things would get patched, i made a backup of the game for each patch, i still have the original early access game version. Tell me which files i need to upload.
Day one version here too.. but those files were missing from the beginning as far as I know.

Growulock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Growulock »

vj88 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:51 am
jehodon wrote:
Growulock wrote:

Day one version here too.. but those files were missing from the beginning as far as I know.
i only know, few days after release someone on reddit speak about the exclusive quest and he post a screenshot wiht the cosmetic items from this quest on PC ( you see it on UI ).

so for me logical thinking....the items are ingame....and when i follow the unlocking guides nothing work anymore....*hm* so the patch it out!

Rolindel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rolindel »

jehodon wrote:
I don't know which file contains what's needed. Or if at all, I've heard it wasn't shipped from the begining. If anything, it would be in the earliest release in one of the files in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

so does anyone want to message me or post here how to get the quest markers to even show on the map? it be a nice starting point to start trying to get the quest fixed.
Last edited by machine4578 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mega349
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mega349 »

I heard something about "the quest is playable in the 'EMPRESS crack from HL" and it runs with better performance, because Denuvo got removed or disabled.
I dont tried, but i will if i find time.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

Mega349 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:56 pm
I heard something about "the quest is playable in the 'EMPRESS crack from HL" and it runs with better performance, because Denuvo got removed or disabled.
it wont work. even on the early access files(Feb 7). idk how many time it needs to be said.

TwinbeeMkII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TwinbeeMkII »

yelli wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:16 pm
Mega349 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:56 pm
Like it shines, it's a deactivation crack, it checks only 1 files and not thousands every minute.

And it is cracked under 30 days, so probably denuvo must pay back WB the 200k or how much money it was.
So maybe they remove it from the game.

Only FelixFelicis is working in empress release, and that works also with the newest patch, if u know how. :mrgreen:
And that method would beeee......? *puppy eyes*