Screenshot table

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
skytard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Screenshot table

Post by skytard »

Made this for fun one day. Maybe someone will find it useful.

HOW TO USE:
Place screenshot_table.lua inside the cheat engine autorun folder. Restart CE and you will have a new popup-item.

Showcase:
Attachments
screenshot_table.rar
Password: fearless
(1.04 KiB) Downloaded 340 times

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Screenshot table

Post by Glowmoss »

I just came across this and after commenting out the memory record from being created or deleted it works pretty good. I am in dark mode so there is a white border but it can easily be fixed in photoshop, same with the scrollbar so it looks better.

*Edit
After taking another look I sorted the white border out and the scrollbar. The scrollbar I just removed some size from the hbmp address list width (20 for me it might be different for others) and for the border I just changed the bevel colour to 0x191919 if anyone is interested in what I did.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I will put my edited one up here that will make an image like this
Table Image
If you prefer the header and whatnot visible, I left comments in letting you know what to comment out. The header is still white in dark mode as I couldn't see what to change for that lol and it won't go making light mode shots looking weird because there is a check for whether you are in dark mode or not. You can change the 20 in AddressList.Width-20 in hBmp to whatever if you still see the scrollbar or if it cuts too much off your pic.

The password is the same as the original fearless
Attachments
screenshot_table.zip
Password: fearless
(1.25 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by patka »

Hi!
Its a very usefull script, but i have a problem. I made a table with many options, and when i try to make a screenshot with this, then paste it, an error message is displayed (tried with IrfanView and other image editors/viewers ): "Can't paste image from clipboard!"
Have you idea what is the problem?

Here is my table (is a little bit slow in loading)
ASTLIBRA.Revision.1.1.2.(Build.9949110).v5.zip
(876.88 KiB) Downloaded 289 times

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

patka wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:31 am
Hi!
Its a very usefull script, but i have a problem. I made a table with many options, and when i try to make a screenshot with this, then paste it, an error message is displayed (tried with IrfanView and other image editors/viewers ): "Can't paste image from clipboard!"

depending on how much of the table you have expanded I would say that the image is probably too big. That table would be a nightmare to update with all those static addresses lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

patka wrote:
Hi!

I finally got around to taking another look at the script and now your table can make a screenshot with the update I made. You will just have to take multiple sreenshots as I made it so that it creates an image as big as it can as I found any bigger than that it just creates a black image. So if you want to do it it will probably take a bit lol as That table is massive

patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by patka »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:03 am
patka wrote:
Hi!

I finally got around to taking another look at the script and now your table can make a screenshot with the update I made. You will just have to take multiple sreenshots as I made it so that it creates an image as big as it can as I found any bigger than that it just creates a black image. So if you want to do it it will probably take a bit lol as That table is massive
Ok, i try it. Thank you!