HEX DEREF

Post by H4x0rBattie »

FEATURES:
  • Multi-threaded disassembler powered by the BeaEngine
    Debugger (WinAPI, VEH)
    AVX2 optimized memory scanner
    Memory viewer
    Pointer scanner

Pretty much CE equivalent core functionality with more advanced memory viewer. Some of the functionality is comparable to IDA. Basically the tool is something like a dynamic version of IDA PRO if we don't include the pseudo C decompiler plugin.

The "X" in the screenshot is the same as "XREF" in IDA. Most importantly you're likely interested in the speed of the disassembler if you was to "analyze" a game binary

Download: [Link]

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HEX DEREF

Post by LiamLi »

Hi,

I would like to test it but ... windows defender blocks it coz of "trojan" and the virustotal scans are also finding lots of "trojans/malware"

sure sure I know that <hacktools> often triggering a false positive ... I still do not feel good to allow execute it -_-

edit:...

may I ask you a question?
with Cheat Engine its impossible for me to scan values in Denuvo Games ... my whole computer is freezing and I need to hard reset my computer ...

you said " AVX2 optimized memory scanner " does that mean better performance than cheat engine memory scan?

would really like to test it ... but yeah im unsure coz all of that "trojan" warning :(

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HEX DEREF

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Definitely false positives. The program has been manually reviewed by the UC forum file analyzer and the feedback has been good by their users prior to this post. And what prevents you testing/analyzing the software by yourself on a VM?

I just upgraded my kernel driver development VM with all the current updates for Windows Defender and double checked that that the software is not in any white list. The software runs without any error for me (the version that is available for download at the official site)

Windows Defender gave you a false positive but not for me? I don't understand because I upgraded the definitions to the latest and then downloaded the latest version.

And what comes to scanning speed. If you enable AVX2 optimized memory scans from the settings. The difference in terms of scanning speed is meaningless vs CE.

I think I will release the source code soon for the C# part of the software. A lot of documentation is still missing though.