Last Epoch Save Editor

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
jamescane37
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by jamescane37 »

any ideas to fix this?
Last edited by jamescane37 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrAngry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrAngry »

syntheticlion wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:11 pm
Do you know why my affix values keep changing back in both versions? In the stable release version, my affix's themselves also change to different ones when I open the game

Also, would you happen to know how I can duplicate my character safely? Do I just copy and paste and change the character/file name or do I have to create a new character and edit it completely? Thank you!
If you are familiar with where the saved files are and also with doing a simple one time edit in a Text Editor then it is fairly easy to copy files. Simply copy the file and then rename it to the next number in sequence eg if you currently only have 1 character copy file and rename it to 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_2 Note all characters start with 1 it is just the trailing number you change.

This text edit is very important otherwise any changes to either character using Ash's editor will effect just character number 1 (maybe this is your issue?). Open the new file in a text editor and at the start you will see something like this EPOCH{"characterName":"Toonname","level":99,"slot":1 Make sure the number after "slot": matches the number in the saved filename so in the example I did above you would need to change this from 1 to 2. Once this is done changes to either character should only update the relevant one.

Maryoo_hagi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maryoo_hagi »

Can someone tell me what is the number for the classes?
I am modifying manually from notepad and I found out that number 1 Sorcerer, 2 VK, 3 is Necromancer and 4 is Bladedancer. More than 4 is not working. If I want to change a paladin ( in the notepad file is showing characterclass Nr 2, but definitely somewhere it has to be a command to give him the mastery), so if I want to change him in to FG how can I make it work? Thank you

syntheticlion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by syntheticlion »

MrAngry wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:29 am
syntheticlion wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:11 pm
Do you know why my affix values keep changing back in both versions? In the stable release version, my affix's themselves also change to different ones when I open the game

Also, would you happen to know how I can duplicate my character safely? Do I just copy and paste and change the character/file name or do I have to create a new character and edit it completely? Thank you!
If you are familiar with where the saved files are and also with doing a simple one time edit in a Text Editor then it is fairly easy to copy files. Simply copy the file and then rename it to the next number in sequence eg if you currently only have 1 character copy file and rename it to 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_2 Note all characters start with 1 it is just the trailing number you change.

This text edit is very important otherwise any changes to either character using Ash's editor will effect just character number 1 (maybe this is your issue?). Open the new file in a text editor and at the start you will see something like this EPOCH{"characterName":"Toonname","level":99,"slot":1 Make sure the number after "slot": matches the number in the saved filename so in the example I did above you would need to change this from 1 to 2. Once this is done changes to either character should only update the relevant one.

Thank you! I only changed the text file and character name (using the program) and eventually it reverted back and removed the characters. I was able to open my backups and notepad and got them back with proper slots now.

kknazup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kknazup »

Hi I got a problem on the editor, need some help for it. I was changing the number of item value, but when i changed it to 255, then i click other thing and click back, the value will return to it's original value. I only changed success on one item and others got the same problem, it just return again.

jackwagon420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackwagon420 »

kknazup wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:47 pm
Hi I got a problem on the editor, need some help for it. I was changing the number of item value, but when i changed it to 255, then i click other thing and click back, the value will return to it's original value. I only changed success on one item and others got the same problem, it just return again.
Changing affix values for rare or exalted items doesn't seem to be functional atm. It does just that- reverts after clicking on them again. You can tho set the implicits to 255 and to both implicit and affixes for unique and set items.

Best method to resolve this is by increasing the Forging Potential and using Rune of Refinement in game.

bigbambu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigbambu »

Is or will it be possible to edit the Passive Points in the game? I am curious if a similiar edit to the Skills "Max Points" would be possible.

Thank you so much for the work on the editor! I greatly appreciate this tool.

syntheticlion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by syntheticlion »

Anyone know the blessing codes to be used when editing saves?

quajquaj123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quajquaj123 »

changing the values of idols is not available yet? they go back to previous values when I leave

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:39 pm

v2.1
- Update Character load/save.
- Update Item load/save depending on type item and quality.
- Update Item Infos.
- Update Menu for matching Files (character and global data).
- Fix all CheckBox in character.
- Fix Affix value save.
- Fix Idols, Keys, Blessings save.
- Fix Werebear ability clear after save.
- Fix Spriggan form ability clear after save.
- Fix Dungeon completion clear after save.
- Add Activate/Deactivate seal option in item infos.
- Add Seal shard for basic to rare item (exclude keys, idols, blessings).
- Add Blessing Json and icons in Database.
- Add all Character options.
- Add option Get/Remove all Blessings.
- Add option Get/Remove all Materials.
- Add option Duplicate your character.
- Unlock Left/Right Buttons in fearlessrevolution (you can see all your categories and tab stashs).
Next update should be, Add/Remove Categories and Stashs for fearlessrevolution, Monolith and Dungeons.

K1ng0fNo0b
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by K1ng0fNo0b »

Ash06 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:17 pm
Ash06 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:39 pm

v2.1
- Update Character load/save.
- Update Item load/save depending on type item and quality.
- Update Item Infos.
- Update Menu for matching Files (character and global data).
- Fix all CheckBox in character.
- Fix Affix value save.
- Fix Idols, Keys, Blessings save.
- Fix Werebear ability clear after save.
- Fix Spriggan form ability clear after save.
- Fix Dungeon completion clear after save.
- Add Activate/Deactivate seal option in item infos.
- Add Seal shard for basic to rare item (exclude keys, idols, blessings).
- Add Blessing Json and icons in Database.
- Add all Character options.
- Add option Get/Remove all Blessings.
- Add option Get/Remove all Materials.
- Add option Duplicate your character.
- Unlock Left/Right Buttons in fearlessrevolution (you can see all your categories and tab stashs).
Next update should be, Add/Remove Categories and Stashs for fearlessrevolution, Monolith and Dungeons.
I wanted to download the new version of your application and I encounter an error message when decompressing the archives it seems that the files are corrupted

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

K1ng0fNo0b wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:03 pm
I wanted to download the new version of your application and I encounter an error message when decompressing the archives it seems that the files are corrupted
Hey there
i just downloaded the 3 archives and uncompressed them without errors....
You do get the corrupted messages when trying to uncompress them with a faulty password ( typo )

edit:
which is case sensitivity

K1ng0fNo0b
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by K1ng0fNo0b »

Toga wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:15 pm
K1ng0fNo0b wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:03 pm
Hey there
i just downloaded the 3 archives and uncompressed them without errors....
You do get the corrupted messages when trying to uncompress them with a faulty password ( typo )

edit:
which is case sensitivity

Edit 2:
I downloaded a newer version of 7zip and after trying again to unzip the archives I was able to succeed

fish12345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fish12345 »

I can only unzip the second part, but not 1 and 3 while getting the "Data error : Wrong password?" message. The password is right, and I've tried deliberating using an incorrect password which prompts a completely different error message than that one. And my 7zip is up to date.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

fish12345 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:44 am
And my 7zip is up to date.
I am using WinRAR so can't tell about 7zip...
There's also a free one of the latest version

win-rar.com