Last Epoch Save Editor

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
MrAngry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by MrAngry »

Thanks for this tool. I've been using as a guide it to create my own tool to create a perfect starting inventory :D Got all Uniques done and now working on getting every idol included. Got Exalted and Legendary items working as well.

Think I have worked everything out although the recent issue someone highlighted where affix appeared to change really did confuse me until carefully read what you put in the first post.

One thing I've noticed is your tool doesn't seem to handle an item where an affix has been sealed. I believe have worked it out. What happens is the numAffixes gets increased by 129 (1 for the extra affix and I guess 128 as a flag to indicate it has been sealed). The sealed affix is written out first then the normal affixes. Hope that makes sense.

Big Z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Big Z »

Ash06 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:57 pm
I probably made a mistake during the last release, i have it in code.
Looking at your dropdown menu compared to mine, the top 3 are missing,
73_Plague Bearer staff
124_Dragon Flame Edict
149_Omnividence

Quentz84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quentz84 »

Thanks for the awesome tool! I've noticed that some of the affixes when selected on a particular item like Endurance Threshold won't load on rings. It's keep loading increased cold damage instead. Also level to skill like Death Seal won't load on helmets. Is there a reason for this? Thanks

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Big Z wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:47 am
Looking at your dropdown menu compared to mine, the top 3 are missing,
73_Plague Bearer staff
124_Dragon Flame Edict
149_Omnividence
I will update for this when i finish my job ^^
Missed one unique, all others items done (basic, unique, set and idols)
I have to try all blessings, if no error, i unlock a get all blessings button.
Quentz84 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:17 am
Thanks for the awesome tool! I've noticed that some of the affixes when selected on a particular item like Endurance Threshold won't load on rings. It's keep loading increased cold damage instead. Also level to skill like Death Seal won't load on helmets. Is there a reason for this? Thanks
You can use all shards in all parts, but you have to calculate the good affix_tier, craft a T1 then use the math for this.

Working on a game extractor, sucefully get icons and affix, searching for a better way, because antivirus don't like when I read from memory, so i don't release this today.

jabbermacy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jabbermacy »

excellent tool, thanks a million

fgsby
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fgsby »

Great tool, im learning to do the maths for the affix shards and it's funny in some ways to do it.
Btw anyone knows the ID number of the "bees every 10 seconds" affix for the primalist ornate idol? the only thing i know is located in the empty ID numbers

MrAngry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrAngry »

fgsby wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:25 am
Great tool, im learning to do the maths for the affix shards and it's funny in some ways to do it.
Btw anyone knows the ID number of the "bees every 10 seconds" affix for the primalist ornate idol? the only thing i know is located in the empty ID numbers
Try 216

Fibior
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fibior »

I have to try all blessings, if no error, i unlock a get all blessings button.
when you done we can choose 10 blessings and tier?

c0elbyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c0elbyte »

I think something is wrong when i edit my items. Affixes doesnt match ingame and value and id
s are not the same though in the game an item can have shard id:249 (not ie. health on kill)
When i add Id:249 on an exact same item in inventory with editor its something else in the game than the other item.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

c0elbyte wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:34 pm
Many affixes have same id.
TierValue : T1 = 0 , T2 = 16, T3 = 32, T4 = 48, T5 = 64, T6 = 80, T7 = 96
Craft a T1, or more then compare with values:
if affix_tier = 0, use TierValue .
if affix_tier = 1, use TierValue + 1 ( T7 = 96 +1 = 97, if you set to 96, you have another shard).
if affix_tier = 2, use TierValue + 2 ( T7 = 96 + 2 = 98)
ShardName in app should be shard with + 0, so use it with TierValue

If you try to copy the shard ("affix_id") in other item, you have to copy "affix_tier" too, or you can get another shard in game.

Swag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Swag »

Thank you for the update! Lots of great improvements. Was patiently waiting for it :)

HawTs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HawTs »

Amazing tool, love it!

However, i gave my self the Unique amulet Omnis, but i'm unable to edits the last affixes on it (% Poison Resist), most-likely due to the fact that not enough Affix edits entry on the tool.

As shown in the picture, i was able to change the value of every affixes on the amulet, minus the Poison resist. Would be nice to add extra Affixes entry to be able to edit those uniques that have slightly more affixes than others items in the game.

Cheers!

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

I have to check for this, if it's an unique, we have space for more than 6 affixe, but if item is a legendary we have 6 space for unique affix and 12 space for affix (tier, id, value), I think we have to try 255 to the last prefix (for legendary) and add a new affix (on the ui) for unique.

MrAngry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrAngry »

Not sure how easy it is in Cheat Engine for you to allow the data for an item to grow but for a unique item there is space for 8 affixes as shown by the Omnis which has all 8. When you upgrade it to a legendary then there is then space for up to 4 affixes.

I'm pretty sure I can create any item just by editing the save file either manually or using my own utility to create it so if you have questions on order and data to write let me know. Maybe if I have time will add a UI to my program but currently do it all in code.

p.s. Was going to show a perfect legendary Omnis as an example but can't just add an image to a post without hosting it somewhere else first and don't have such an account :( Have added it to the attached .zip file password MrA
Attachments
Omnis.zip
(434.99 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Try with legendary version
So if you want an unique, set to legendary then values you want, then go back to unique ^^.

I don't update for this now, because i'm working on a new version with external Database (ItemList on json files, ItemIcon on png files) with Ui for adding/modify/remove items.