AlexMercer78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by AlexMercer78 »

Ash06 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:30 pm
What's not working with this new patch?
With the new patch they removed instability and fracture and added forging potential that decrease the more u add shards, so if we could edit it we could craft the dream gear by just adding the right shards to the right base and either fixing the affixes with the editor or keep adding forging potential so we can keep adding shards by crafting ingame. I see right now in the editor there is still the instability field on the items, is just graphic and now it references to forge potential or is it something that it stil needs work? Anyways many kudos and thanks from me in the meantime, your editor is really useful and precious to my runs right now!

loerin7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loerin7 »

The new Forging potential can be applied by changing the instability as before. For legendary potential I had a look at the save file in notepad. It seems that it is stored as a new param within the item data. If you want to change it manually you have to find which item you have equipped (you can search for the values of the implicits shown in the editor) then change the value of the legendary potential param. I think it's the last value on most items but I could be wrong. You can go in game and see the leg potential there and then search for that also. There are new uniques that i'm not sure how to find but the rest should work.

AlexMercer78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AlexMercer78 »

loerin7 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:18 pm
The new Forging potential can be applied by changing the instability as before. For legendary potential I had a look at the save file in notepad. It seems that it is stored as a new param within the item data. If you want to change it manually you have to find which item you have equipped (you can search for the values of the implicits shown in the editor) then change the value of the legendary potential param. I think it's the last value on most items but I could be wrong. You can go in game and see the leg potential there and then search for that also. There are new uniques that i'm not sure how to find but the rest should work.
i tried setting the instability value on items with the editor on 0,100,255 but in game i get always 0 forging potential and reopening the editor i see the value changed on 0 everytime, so i have no idea how to modify forging potential right now

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

I no longer play the game, but I have tried the new patch and no trouble for me, if you meet any, pm me your savegame (character + bank).

For the new uniques, i don't play anymore, so i don't farm and don't have the id of your desired item.
The simplest solution is to pm me the id you see when you click on the new unique (textbox nbaffixes) and I could add it, or upload a save with the new uniques.
AlexMercer78 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:53 pm
i tried setting the instability value on items with the editor on 0,100,255
Old items (before patch) start with 0, when you load your character, the game converts them, because of instability.
New items start with 1
I have to update for this.

aventh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aventh »

I can confirm that the first 0 is the forging potential and the last one is the legendary potential for uniques.

I do have a problem with the tool though. It just doesnt start. Win 10, antivir disabled used run as admin

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

aventh wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:59 pm
I can confirm that the first 0 is the forging potential and the last one is the legendary potential for uniques.

I do have a problem with the tool though. It just doesnt start. Win 10, antivir disabled used run as admin
Data[0] : 0 for old item (instability), 1 for new (forging potencial)
Data[1] : Type
Data[2] : Id
Data[3] : Quality
Data[4] - Data[5] - Data[6] : Prefix
Data[7] : Instability if Data[0] = 0, Forging potencial if Data[0] = 1
Data[8] : Affix number if not a unique or set, otherwise unique or set id
Data[9] - Data[12] - Data[15] - Data[18] : Affix Tier
Data[10] - Data[13] - Data[16] - Data[19] : Affix Id
Data[11] - Data[14] - Data[17] - Data[20] : Affix Value

Try the app with the game close, the game lock the save files, and the app start with errors.

VirusTotal :
LastEpochSaveEditor.exe
[Link]
LastEpochLib.dll
[Link]

I don't understand what you call legendary potential, legendary it's purple item.

aventh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aventh »

Exalted (t7 stat item) = purple
Uniques have legendary potential
Unique + Exalted item make a legendary

LOL my bad, I thought the download links are just old versions and didnt see that it was a multi part .rar xD

yashar806
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yashar806 »

Hi guys, I am new to here. Can someone tell
me why do we have 5 parts of 1.6?when I download them they look exactly the same?Also some of the shards were not identified(Id#) in the save editor, how can I solve this problem?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Because max upload on this site was 5mo donwload all part and extract them with winrar or 7zip.
I don't have all shards id, but we don't need them, craft your item in game, then modify the tier with the app.

Rusadir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rusadir »

For me is not running the exe why? i have exe + Newtonsoft.Json.dll

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

You need the 3 files in the same folder :
LastEpochSaveEditor.exe
LastEpochLib.dll
Newtonsoft.Json.dll

medoni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by medoni »

Im not sure if im doing something wrong, but i dont see staff Omnividence when i try to edit a staff in my bank.

Fibior
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fibior »

hi, i noticed when you edit an item, you get a random legendary potential, by the way I interested can you add a Paranoia helmet? =)

eyez
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyez »

Fibior wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:27 pm
hi, i noticed when you edit an item, you get a random legendary potential, by the way I interested can you add a Paranoia helmet? =)
The Item ID for the Paranoia Helmet is 221. What I did was created a new character, went into my saved file and edited the save and replaced the "savedItems" node with this, then opened up the game and transferred it over to my saved items.

Code: Select all

"savedItems":[
      {
         "itemData":"",
         "data":[
         ],
         "inventoryPosition":{
            "x":6,
            "y":3
         },
         "quantity":1,
         "containerID":1,
         "formatVersion":2
      }
   ],
Last edited by eyez on Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

eyez
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyez »

Ash06 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:11 pm
aventh wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:59 pm

Data[0] : 0 for old item (instability), 1 for new (forging potencial)
Data[1] : Type
Data[2] : Id
Data[3] : Quality
Data[4] - Data[5] - Data[6] : Prefix
Data[7] : Instability if Data[0] = 0, Forging potencial if Data[0] = 1
Data[8] : Affix number if not a unique or set, otherwise unique or set id
Data[9] - Data[12] - Data[15] - Data[18] : Affix Tier
Data[10] - Data[13] - Data[16] - Data[19] : Affix Id
Data[11] - Data[14] - Data[17] - Data[20] : Affix Value

Try the app with the game close, the game lock the save files, and the app start with errors.

VirusTotal :
LastEpochSaveEditor.exe
[Link]
LastEpochLib.dll
[Link]

I don't understand what you call legendary potential, legendary it's purple item.
Ash,

There is a new item type in the game called "Legendary" which is created by crafting items together. Unique items now have a property called "Legendary Potential". This is a new property value that ranges from 0 to 4 and determines the unique’s ability to be transformed into a Legendary Item in the Eternity cache. To create a Legendary Item, you need a Unique Item with Legendary Potential and an Exalted item of the same type with 4 unsealed affixes. There is now a dungeon that when you complete it, generates an item that is "Legendary". It will transfer the affixes of the exalted item, to that of the unique and create a new type of Legendary (has ID of 9).

For example, I took a 4 unsealed affix purple, combined it with the new Paranoia helm and created this... It keeps the unique name, turns it Legendary and transfers the affix's over to it.