Last Epoch Save Editor

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
EkinOng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by EkinOng »

[LastEpochMods] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at LastEpochMods.Main.OnGUI()
at MelonLoader.MelonEventBase`1.Invoke(Action`1 delegateInvoker) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 143

i got this error code, where did i do wrong?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

EkinOng wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:40 pm
[LastEpochMods] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Ash06 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:53 pm
"LE, Version=0.0.0.0"
- If you use latest game version, error is Melonloader 0.5.7, not 6+
- If you use older game version (under 0.9.2), you have to take the right mod

Weisshuf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Weisshuf »

Hey guys, I got two question:

First: Is it possible to change the hotkey from F1 to something else? I use F1 on my Side Mouse Button for Healthpots

Second: When I want to change a slider manually, like Cast Speed 1.5 Speed, I cant put a point "." into the value. It just jumps to the right. I use a german keyboard / keyboard layout. Is that my problem?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

I'm updating all library and mod for latest melonloader.
Some functions like test if nullable don't work well with .net 6 (patch for this is I already done), so I have to patch all my projects (mod project is like 10k+ lines)
Result should work for all operating system

deftpaws
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deftpaws »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:17 am
I'm updating all library and mod for latest melonloader.
Some functions like test if nullable don't work well with .net 6 (patch for this is I already done), so I have to patch all my projects (mod project is like 10k+ lines)
Result should work for all operating system
Ash,
Is it me or is there an issue with skills. Last few weeks I have noticed that taking nodes for a skill that has not been truly unlocked has not effect. Example, I added elemental nova to my acolyte. Selecting to enable ice nova in the skill tree, or any other node has no effect on the skill. I also added storm crows to the acolyte and any nodes I select in the tree have no effect at all. Example enabling ice storm crows does nothing. They are still lightning crows. This happens with all other skills unlocked through the mod.
Second, even though I have deleted the config files, the game still hides "play online" only play offline is visible.
Finally, is 2.6.3 meant to be used with melon loader 0.5.7 or 0.6.2. Thank you.

zerotonina77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerotonina77 »

Hi! the editor is up to date? I can't save items ( character's inventory ), like, i create a new one ( edit his properties ) and when i click save, it doesn't save it... same on the stash ( in the bank ), i can't add items or edit them.

Also Summon Wraith ( Necromancer skill ) is missing on skills section.

If someone could help me would be nice! <3

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

This is so confusing lol.
Yesterday God Mode worked fine, today it doesn't, nothing has changed or anything.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

I finished updating the mod for the latest MelonLoader, the result isn't good (we loose item rarity, implicits, some ui ....), I lost so many hooks and some il2cpp variables like il2cpp.bool ...
I know they are some bugs in actual version, i already fix all but i need to move the project to target MelonLoader 0.5.7 again before making a release with all fix (godmode, skill, craft, ...)

Save editor isn't up to date (should work, you can't edit blessing and make new item with it), it will be included in the mods when ui was finish

donkeykong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donkeykong »

hey guys, two years ago i used this tools and they worked flawlessly

today i loaded up last epoch again and i can not get it to work, the save editor crashes all the time and the mod loader does not load the database, got multiple errors.

anyways thanks for making this tool maybe you can update it when you feel like it !

Code: Select all

[14:23:34.293] Failed to load all types in assembly UnityLastEpoch_Mods, Version=1.0.0.1927, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null due to: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at MelonLoader.MelonUtils.GetValidTypes(Assembly asm, LemonFunc`2 predicate) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonUtils.cs:line 257
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
[14:23:34.296] [LastEpochMods] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute._CreateCaObject(RuntimeModule pModule, RuntimeType type, IRuntimeMethodInfo pCtor, Byte** ppBlob, Byte* pEndBlob, Int32* pcNamedArgs)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.AddCustomAttributes(ListBuilder`1& attributes, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, ListBuilder`1 derivedAttributes)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
   at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes(Boolean inherit)
   at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType(Type type)
   at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type, Boolean allowUnannotatedType)
   at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type)
   at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor(Type type)
   at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__11_0(Type type)
   at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
   at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
   at MelonLoader.MelonMod.HarmonyInit() in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\MelonMod.cs:line 40
   at MelonLoader.MelonEvent.<>c.<Invoke>b__1_0(LemonAction x) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 174
   at MelonLoader.MelonEventBase`1.Invoke(Action`1 delegateInvoker) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 143

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

donkeykong wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:19 pm
hey guys, two years ago i used this tools and they worked flawlessly

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
Ash06 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 pm
Months ago, an update break SaveEditor app for users with older savefiles, because end of filename and character slot have to be the same (1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot)

You can fix your saves :
- Make a backup
- Remove all 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot.bak" and all 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot.temp"
- Rename all your "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot" with Slot = 0, 1, 2, 3, ...
- Open all "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_NewSlot" with a text editor, set slot = NewSlot and save :

EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"CharacterName","level":CharacterLevel,"slot":NewSlot, ....
Exemple :

1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character1","level":100,"slot":0, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character2","level":100,"slot":1, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_2" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":2, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_3" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":3, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_4" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":4, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_5" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":5, ....
Ash06 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:53 pm
"LE, Version=0.0.0.0"
- If you use latest game version, error is Melonloader 0.5.7, not 6+
- If you use older game version (under 0.9.2), you have to take the right mod

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Trying to edit weapon and armor but after login to check if everything work but then log out, open editor again and I got this

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '255' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
at Ui.Tools.Items.Item_Infos.Set_Basic()
at Ui.Tools.Items.Item_Infos.Init_Infos()
at Ui.Tools.Items.Item_Infos.<ShowData>d__18.MoveNext()

KubajseeK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KubajseeK »

Hey, I've installed the mod based on the tutorial provided, so:
MelonLoader: v0.5.7
GameVersion: Last (0.9.2Q)

When i press "play offline", it does not want to load. It shows a spinner on the button and nothing else happens. Console also shows no errors.
Do I need to remove saves or anything?

Cobepeuh
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cobepeuh »

help pls
Spoiler
Подробная информация об использовании оперативной
(JIT) отладки вместо данного диалогового
окна содержится в конце этого сообщения.

************** Текст исключения **************
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: ,. Path '', line 1, position 7881.
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
в Ui.Tools.CharacterUiForm.Character_Files.GetFiles()
в Ui.Tools.CharacterUiForm.Character_Files.UpdateData()
в Ui.Main.UpdateCharacterData(Int32 tool)
в Ui.Main.ShowCharacterTool(Int32 i, Boolean init)
в Ui.Main.ShowContent(Int32 i)
в Ui.Main.ShowPage(Int32 i)
в Ui.Main.button_Character_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Загруженные сборки **************
mscorlib
Версия сборки: 4.0.0.0
Версия Win32: 4.8.9181.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
LastEpochSaveEditor
Версия сборки: 4.3.1.597
Версия Win32: 4.3.1.597
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cobep/Desktop/Last%20epoch%20save/Mods/LastEpochSaveEditor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Версия Win32: 4.8.9181.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Версия Win32: 4.8.9214.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Версия Win32: 4.8.9037.0 built by: NET481REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
LastEpochDatabase
Версия сборки: 1.0.1.88
Версия Win32: 1.0.1.88
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cobep/Desktop/Last%20epoch%20save/Mods/LastEpochDatabase.DLL
Newtonsoft.Json
Версия сборки: 13.0.0.0
Версия Win32: 13.0.1.25517
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cobep/Desktop/Last%20epoch%20save/Mods/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
LastEpochLib
Версия сборки: 1.0.1.109
Версия Win32: 1.0.1.109
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cobep/Desktop/Last%20epoch%20save/Mods/LastEpochLib.DLL
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

************** Оперативная отладка (JIT) **************
Для подключения оперативной (JIT) отладки файл .config данного
приложения или компьютера (machine.config) должен иметь
значение jitDebugging, установленное в секции system.windows.forms.
Приложение также должно быть скомпилировано с включенной
отладкой.

Например:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

При включенной отладке JIT любое необрабатываемое исключение
пересылается отладчику JIT, зарегистрированному на данном компьютере,
вместо того чтобы обрабатываться данным диалоговым окном.

Cobepeuh
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cobepeuh »

pls fix save. error on save editor
Attachments
Saves.rar
(53.26 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Cobepeuh wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:23 pm
pls fix save.
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1.rar
(2.21 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
Get this archive, remove all .bak in save path, replace "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1", open "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_2" with text editor then change name

EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"CoBEpeuHpet2","level":100,
Next time, use your game to repair your save (launch all your characters, move an item in inventory to force save)
You try to duplicate a character but don't change the name ^^