Last Epoch Save Editor

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
Ymotepe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by Ymotepe »

why does this keep error keep appearing to me everytime i try to add a chest piece
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately,
TableLayoutPanel cannot expand to contain the control, because the panels GrowStyle property is set to FixedSize"

sataricon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sataricon »

Hi
In terms of Idols many Mods aren't available.
Will they be added later?
If no is there is a way for someone with no programing background to add them?

berkenkamp25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by berkenkamp25 »

is there anyway to make the far right tab larger, it cuts off the affix ID drop down. it displays about 40 chars max. using 2560x1600 if that matters

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Ymotepe, creating an item (any item) can run into that error. It happened often enough that Ash06 included instructions on how to avoid it. Check the first post under create an item. Setting the X and Y to 2 should be plenty of space.

Sataricon, many of the mods for idols ARE available, they're just listed as unknown. For example Unknown21 is increased mana regeneration. And considering how many unknowns there are, updating the database is gonna take some time.

swdubery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by swdubery »

hi and ty , it seem to be work well for awhile now it wont even change from a helm and i get a error message. i have tryed restarting , admin mode but cant work out why it not changing now and cant seem to add a picture here to show the message. i pressed continue to by pass error but no go

Valdur90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valdur90 »

Hi Ash,

thanks for this awesome tool.
I've noticed that there are some missing prefix and sufix even some items are missing

For example there are no "Greatwood Coat" nor "Ancestral Crown" and all the affix on idol are marked as "unknown XX" make it impossible to kwon wat are you set.

there is a DB update of fix to add the new items and all the other stuff ?

Thanks in advice

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Get the v4.4, all affixs was done.
I wrote this mod for extracting game data (affixs exemple) : [Link]

I don 't play this game, so if you have some issues please write here (If app crash, add your save).

clrare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clrare »

Figured out why it says i have no saves in the directory, its because there literally are no saves in my last epoch directory even though i have 2 characters? The only thing in my lastepoch/saves is steam_autocloud, tried deleting that, turning off cloud saves, loading up a character, exiting and running the ui, still cant find anything, what am i doing wrong?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Save directory : (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves)
Files needed :
- 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_X = character file
- STASH_X = Bank file
- STASH_0_TAB_X = Tabs files (one file per tab)
- steam_autocloud.vdf = file generated by steam if you have cloud enable

you can show and download your cloud file here : [Link]
You don't need all .bak files

1. Get all needed files from cloud (make a backup)
2. Disable cloud save for this game in steam
2. Copy all the need files in the save directory
4. Enable Cloud if you need it (steam will create "steam_autocloud.vdf")

clrare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clrare »

Ash06 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:35 am
Save directory : (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves)
Files needed :
- 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_X = character file
- STASH_X = Bank file
- STASH_0_TAB_X = Tabs files (one file per tab)
- steam_autocloud.vdf = file generated by steam if you have cloud enable

you can show and download your cloud file here : [Link]
You don't need all .bak files

1. Get all needed files from cloud (make a backup)
2. Disable cloud save for this game in steam
2. Copy all the need files in the save directory
4. Enable Cloud if you need it (steam will create "steam_autocloud.vdf")
As i said, the only file that appears in that directory is steam_autocloud.vdf, there are no character files, no bank files, no tabs files, there is nothing in the steam cloud either, I guess i'm just cursed :(

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

clrare wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 4:08 pm
As i said, the only file that appears in that directory is steam_autocloud.vdf, there are no character files, no bank files, no tabs files, there is nothing in the steam cloud either, I guess i'm just cursed :(
Do you try to edit multiplayer characters?

Nemesis_44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nemesis_44 »

How can i skip the campagne?
When i start new character i would like to be able to skip all and start with end game

Netninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Netninja »

Hello Ash, first let me say what an awesome job you've done for not playing the game anymore.

The game has now reached another milestone of 0.9.1 and with has introduced new uniques and a new unique/exalt type combo called Weaver's Will unique — can't have Legendary Potential

Here is a list of the new items:
[Link]

Please let me know if I can assist in any way to help including trying to farm for all of these so I we can get them into your editor. Also, if you need help creating the resized png image assets let me know too. Thanks in advance!

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Netninja wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 6:14 pm
Please let me know if I can assist in any way to help including trying to farm for all of these so I we can get them into your editor. Also, if you need help creating the resized png image assets let me know too.
All Unique and Set items :

https://github.com/RCInet/LastEpoch_Extractor

Icons :

Generate Database :
I have to set all the new id found, then save, Database will be generated

You can use the id in App

Then you can edit your unique id manually (this is the method i use to change unique and set item_type and make like body stats in ring)

Until I update the database, you won't be able to edit your item after doing this without changing unique_id to one in the list.

Netninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Netninja »

Ash06 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:08 am
Netninja wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 6:14 pm
Please let me know if I can assist in any way to help including trying to farm for all of these so I we can get them into your editor. Also, if you need help creating the resized png image assets let me know too.
All Unique and Set items :

https://github.com/RCInet/LastEpoch_Extractor

Icons :

Generate Database :
I have to set all the new id found, then save, Database will be generated

You can use the id in App

Then you can edit your unique id manually (this is the method i use to change unique and set item_type and make like body stats in ring)

Until I update the database, you won't be able to edit your item after doing this without changing unique_id to one in the list.
Ok, I've been at this all day. The newest version of Melon has an issue with Unity Explorer. Finally downgraded and have Unity Explorer working via F7 in Last Epoch, however, the last dependency is :
Melon Preferences Manager

Which no longer exists :( Even the existing fork references a repository that doesn't exist anymore.

I've collected all of the new items and I can browse my save file to pull out the info for each if that helps. I can probably also just extract the image files for each from the Last Epoch Tools website and place the png files in the correct directories. I'm willing to assist further. Unless you have a copy of the Melon Preferences Manager handy...then I think I can help out more.