This framework allows you to easily add following features to your table:
* Compact versus Developer View
* Launch the game directly from your CE table
* Disable any scripts and locked values instantly
* Show the currently loaded CT table name
* Configure the CT table to your likings (incl auto-attaching)
I have been working on this tutorial document on and off for the past month or so; and finally got happy with this first "release": see here [ ].
This document explains in detail how to add abovementioned features to your table, with minimum effort. In fact, I'm using this template - and the way to implement it - myself for quite some months now. While this template obviously/primarily offers a feature-set to my likings, this is - and remains - a work in progress. I'm sure more features will be added as I go; and how table authors respond of course...
Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users