Basic UE4 Win64 Base Table

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Basic UE4 Win64 Base Table

Post by Csimbi »

Here we go, Dark Byte made a recommendation to simply skip the bad ones and it worked.
You can search the LUA log for [WARN] to see if anything was skipped.
Attachments
Win-Shipping_v7.3_hotfixed.CT
(159.3 KiB) Downloaded 1697 times

Ryo Asuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryo Asuka »

In some UE games there seems to be an issue with getting the correct offsets in the structure dissect.
Making a object dump with the table is fine and shows the correct offsets but when using the structure lookup with the table the offsets are all incorrect.
For example Engine:WorldSettingsClassName has the offset 198 according to the dump file but in the structure dissect it's at offset 6E.
Latest game I encountered this issue in is Lords of the Fallen (UE 51.10).

Has someone an idea what the cause of this might be or maybe even a solution to it?
I'm using table v7.3 with CE 7.5.

Edit:
In fact now the object dump shows the same wrong offsets after making a second one today.

Edit 2:
Turns out running the table while in the main menu works fine, only when I load into the game world/character I get this issue.
Still curious what causes this problem when loaded in the game world though.

Edit 3:
Now 80% of the time the issue occurs no matter at which point i run the table.
Last edited by Ryo Asuka on Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hapa92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hapa92 »

Ryo Asuka wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:42 pm

Edit 2:
Turns out running the table while in the main menu works fine, only when I load into the game world/character I get this issue.
Still curious what causes this problem when loaded in the game world though.
I'm messing around in Lords of the fallen as well and have some info that may help though im still doing research myself. The original game used Deck13's proprietary [Link] though I don't think that matters but as far as the table goes, theres a fair amount that needs to be updated to work with UE>5.1.

Some documentation to take note of

Also be sure to check out [Link](same doc) and I need to look through the object dump again but I thought I saw some objects related to LWC..

Fwiw, if you enable the enable no clip and fly, it takes the playerCapsuleComponent's coordinates in, although the up/down on the z-axis don't work, possibly because of the world composition settings and maybe(?) because the input system needs to be tweaked to work with the enhanced input system

That's all I have for now, I'm going to try to fix/tweak the noclip and fly script to correctly output the player's coordinates at least, I'll report back when/if I finish.

Ryo Asuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryo Asuka »

hapa92 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:44 pm
I'm messing around in Lords of the fallen as well and have some info that may help though im still doing research myself. The original game used Deck13's proprietary [Link] though I don't think that matters but as far as the table goes, theres a fair amount that needs to be updated to work with UE>5.1.
I mean I have a version of the table that usually works for UE5 games.
The scripts and all are no issue (personally I have my own)
The issue is that the table gets ALL offsets wrong, at least 80% of the time in this specific game, so I can't do much with it.

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

Whole script fails with "FNamePool not found, running scanner... " on game Slender Arrival:

It uses Unreal Engine 5.2

DarkriftX2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkriftX2 »

So, does this tool (the last one released in June) work on some UE5 games? Some of the comments seem to say it does, but nothing in the OP or changelog mentions it (unless I am missing it). I wasnt able to get it working on "No One Survives" so I assumed it was UE4 or lower.

hapa92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hapa92 »

The hotfixed table posted above still pulls valid UObjects, so yes for the most part. The create struct command works if you know what you're looking for and is the best way to find public variables for anything modified by a float/short int(movement speed, health, ammo, etc). If you don't understand UE5's blueprint system/enhanced input/C++ naming conventions then it's going to be more difficult for you to find anything more complex than those previously mentioned values.

From the documentation I linked above:
Spoiler

UE5 introduces TObjectPtr, a template-based, 64-bit pointer system, as an optional replacement for raw object pointers in editor builds. This system adds dynamic resolution and access tracking in editor builds, while performing identically to raw pointers in non-editor builds. TObjectPtr variables also convert automatically to raw pointers when passed to functions or stored in local variables. Many engine classes that once featured raw pointers in UPROPERTY variables now use TObjectPtr. While most interactions with TObjectPtr types will implicitly convert to raw pointers, there are some rare cases where direct interactions with engine class member variables need to change from raw pointer semantics to TObjectPtr semantics.

For example, the RootComponent property in AActor was a USceneComponent* in UE4, but is a TObjectPtr<USceneComponent> in UE5; in some rare cases, you may need to update direct interactions with RootComponent, though calls to GetRootComponent, which still has USceneComponent* return type, can always remain as they are.

World Building

Deprecations

World Partition is the system UE5 uses to handle large, streaming worlds. The World Composition system that UE4 used still exists, but is deprecated and will not receive upgrades, fixes, or support. World Composition will be removed in a future version of UE5.

Control Rig

Changes

Spaces are renamed to Nulls.

Gizmos are renamed to Shapes.

Set Initial Transform from Current now reads as Set Offset Transform from Current.

Deprecations

Collections are now replaced by Arrays.

Transform Constraint node is deprecated and replaced with individual point, rotation, and parent contraint nodes.

The new Parent Constraint node can be used in place of a Project to New Parent and Set Transform nodes.

Space Switching can now be used instead of Parent Switch Constraint.

Bezier Data Type is replaced with the Splines plugin.

ControlRigHierarchyModifier no longer is in use for Python, this is replaced with RigHierarchy for querying rig elements and RigHierarchyController to author rig elements.

ControlRigBlueprint no longer has a property named controller. To access the main RigVMController, use the function: ControlRigBlueprint.get_controller().

Mapping is not handled in Construction Script, but on Pre-Initialize of Control Rig Component.

cori89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cori89 »

this can work with efootball ?

Zephyrusiac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zephyrusiac »

Ryo Asuka wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:40 pm
hapa92 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:44 pm
I mean I have a version of the table that usually works for UE5 games.
The scripts and all are no issue (personally I have my own)
The issue is that the table gets ALL offsets wrong, at least 80% of the time in this specific game, so I can't do much with it.
Can you post this table of yours? would really like to take a look.

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

Doesn't this work on UE version: 51.10? I tried modifying PalWorld, but 'Unreal Engine' doesn't work.

Zephyrusiac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zephyrusiac »

濒危物种猫咪 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:21 pm
Doesn't this work on UE version: 51.10? I tried modifying PalWorld, but 'Unreal Engine' doesn't work.
Pretty much everything in the tables in this thread is incompatible with ue5.

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

Zephyrusiac wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:13 pm
濒危物种猫咪 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:21 pm
Pretty much everything in the tables in this thread is incompatible with ue5.
It seems like this, but now many games use UE5, I hope it can be updated

Anno444
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anno444 »

Suggestion: change

Code: Select all

getregionsize(address)
to

Code: Select all

getregionsize(address,allregion)
and move enumMemoryRegions() call outside of cycles where getregionsize gets called.

I'm not sure if result of enumMemoryRegions() changes mid-activation, but this change makes activation faster.