Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Basic UE4 Win64 Base Table

Post by gideon25 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:59 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:45 am
Wish there was a way also to right click on structures in the structure list and delete individual ones. So I could save only what I wanted. Instead I have to export a specific one delete them all and then import them :/
You don't actually have to do that, you can just go into the dissect window, select the structure you want and then in structure options just delete the structure you are currently looking at.

Alternatively you can use this to select a specific one without having to enter the dissect window.
I love it, Is there a way for you to add that to the structure options menu? Maybe as a plugin? Just curious. Thanks!

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:14 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
You don't actually have to do that, you can just go into the dissect window, select the structure you want and then in structure options just delete the structure you are currently looking at.
I love it, Is there a way for you to add that to the structure options menu? Maybe as a plugin? Just curious. Thanks!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:34 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:14 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
True, but as I stated earlier, after using the "Added structureDissectCallback " too many times on structures, clicking the Structures button will crash cheat engine. You can only delete the structure you are looking at as you can't select any others..but maybe after using the structureDissectCallback I can just delete the structure Im using it in. This means, I wouldn't be able to keep any of the structures I used it in as Im not sure what causes the crash. An abundance of structures saved that used the callback or just a particular structure that had a lot of callback use.

So in this case the option to delete structures I don't need MAY help with the crashes. But I can't go to the Structures menu to do it--> thats when it crashes (if it decides to)! But the structure options menu is good though. Thats why I asked for the function for the structure options menu.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 am
So in this case the option to delete structures I don't need MAY help with the crashes. But I can't go to the Structures menu to do it--> thats when it crashes (if it decides to)! But the structure options menu is good though. Thats why I asked for the function for the structure options menu.
The structure options menu is for the currently loaded structure, it does not apply to other global structures. You can add it as a main menu option though. Just like the compact menu that literally everyone uses (for some reason). Just modify it like this:

Code: Select all

function addRemoveStructMenu()
if removstructmenualreadyexists
then return end
local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items
removstructmenuitem = createMenuItem(parent)
parent.add(removstructmenuitem)
removstructmenuitem.Caption = 'Remove Structure'
removstructmenuitem.OnClick = queryStructure
removstructmenualreadyexists = 'yes'
end
addRemoveStructMenu()
Then you can put that in the start up lua code (along with the queryStructure() definition) to add that item to the top menu.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:51 am
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 am
The structure options menu is for the currently loaded structure, it does not apply to other global structures. You can add it as a main menu option though. Just like the compact menu that literally everyone uses (for some reason). Just modify it like this:

then return end
end
addRemoveStructMenu()
Then you can put that in the start up lua code (along with the queryStructure() definition) to add that item to the top menu.
Just copy and past the lua from the table under that part. Like this:

if syntaxcheck then return end
then return end
end
addRemoveStructMenu()
if syntaxcheck then return end
function queryStructure()
	local queryForm = createForm(false);
	local locationListComboBox = createComboBox(queryForm)
	queryForm.Caption = "Select Structure"
	locationListComboBox.ReadOnly = true
	locationListComboBox.Width = 600
	queryForm.Height = locationListComboBox.Height + 1
	queryForm.Width = locationListComboBox.Width + 3
	locationListComboBox.OnSelect = function()
		queryForm.ModalResult = 1
	end
    local tempStruct = nil
    local numStructs = getStructureCount()-1
    local i
    for i=0,numStructs do
        locationListComboBox.Items.Add(getStructure(i).Name)
    end
    queryForm.centerScreen()
	queryForm.showModal()
	if locationListComboBox.ItemIndex >= 0 then
	    tempStruct = getStructure(locationListComboBox.ItemIndex)
	end
	locationListComboBox:Destroy()
	queryForm:Destroy()
    tempStruct:Destroy()
end
[ENABLE]
queryStructure()
local unCheckMe=createTimer()
unCheckMe.Interval=100
unCheckMe.OnTimer=function()
   memrec.Active=false
   unCheckMe.destroy()

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 am
Dude, do you have like... negative initiative? Go ahead and try it, you shouldn't have to get confirmation on every individual step.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:38 am
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 am
Dude, do you have like... negative initiative? Go ahead and try it, you shouldn't have to get confirmation on every individual step.
Of course I tried it :roll: . I was confirming if I had to lua correct. Clicking the remove structure button does nothing.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

I think what we're seeing here is a combination of excitement and eating more than you can chew. I'd strongly suggest putting a break on it; it's true you learn while doing it, but I would advise starting with the basics.

Get into Lua, practice it, google for code snippets, execute them, debug the lines of code in Lua Engine in CE (you can set breakpoints and trace line by line), understand what the code does.

Then open celua.txt from CE folder and combine standard Lua with CE-Lua wrappers designed for game-hacking. Google is your friend, the Lua section on this site and [Link] as well. Everything you need is right there, online.

I too am not Lua proficient, I sometimes go ask Dark Byte or Zanzer for support, but only when I know the knife's hit my bones (expression: when I am really compelled to). Apart from that, there's no "I don't know Lua like you do", "you're better than me". Just set your goal, start at it, try to accomplish it without any human interaction but just doing research: searching on google or other sources. The road will be long, but that helps set in the "getting used to it" feeling you'll thank me for later on.

Your problem now, gideon25, is you want to do a lot of things with minimal knowledge. It's like patching an old pair of shoes that look very worn and thinking they'll look like new :D Doesn't work that way, as there will be a lot of gaps in your parkour. And the more you progress in this fashion, the more chaos you'll sink in. Will become agitated, won't find "how did I do this?" easily and eventually you'll post several more questions on the forums, annoying the life out of some users :D Been there myself, but took a step back and reviewed my approach.

If patience is not among your qualities, then I'm afraid you're off to a bumpy road at this rate.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:42 pm
Update 5
- Performance improvement
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added SymbolLookupCallback eg: enter "Function /Script/Engine.ActorComponent:ComponentHasTag" (without quote) using "Go to address" inside Memory Viewer to go to that exec function Or use inside script...
- now generate ArrayProperty & MapProperty childrens....
:ph34r:

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Cake-san wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:19 am
Cake-san wrote:
Update 5
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added SymbolLookupCallback eg: enter "Function /Script/Engine.ActorComponent:ComponentHasTag" (without quote) using "Go to address" inside Memory Viewer to go to that exec function Or use inside script...
:ph34r:
Hi I am trying out "Trials of Fire: and I think it uses 4.24.1 of unreal. Not getting a whole lot of use info using you tools.. Maybe just no looking ion the tight place? Again game is "Trials of Fire. Thank you for you assistance.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Amazing stuff here, nice job ^^

I try "Pagan online", 2 hours of works, i can't post the CT (file is too big), i don't see a table for this game, so i post a Zip (Password : Ash)

This tool take too long to load, so i create a basic AOB for GameEngine for this table.
The CT is not 100% finished, but the basics are there, inventory, stats, ....
Attachments
Pagan.zip
(4.83 MiB) Downloaded 130 times

ctl3d32
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ctl3d32 »

Cake-san wrote:
Unreal Engine Algorithm version
Made this because I can't find a dumper that can dump the game I'm playing...

Features
- Added support for some UE4 32 bit based game... (I only have 1 game,lol, so can't test much)
- Added support for some UE3 based game... ( I only have 2 games for this engine version, so you need to configure it before use, if its offset is different...)
- Added FName dumper
- Added Tools -> makeshift FNamePool scanner script

Pros
- Stable & doesn't crash much & compatible with many games...

Cons
- 2.5x times slower than calling function...
- Inaccurate for some games...

Update 1
- Fixed a typo that made the script unable to dump property for >=25 version
- Fixed StaticFindObjectAlgo script to find object more accurately...
Sorry, for the inconvenience...

Update 2
-Performance update... cache & more caching & multi threading... first time dump is 0.5 slower than calling one but after that 2x times faster than calling one...
-fixed ue4determineversion() script...

Update 3
- FNameStringAlgo now distinguished between utf-16 or utf-8 fname on ue4
- createstruct will now add 4 bytes placeholder for unknown offset

Update 3.5
- Added support for UE4.10

Update 3.9
- Optimized script to be a bit faster & fixed other issues... :ph34r:

Update 4
- Added structureDissectCallback - so, just like mono/.net when this script is activated , it will automatically fill structure dissect with symbols if it's a valid Instance address..
- Object Dumper will now dump Enum's value & StructPropery/ObjectProperty will have ~ toward its ScriptStruct

Update 4.1
- Fixed infinite loop & findAddress bugs for ue<25 games

Update 4.2
- Fixed stackoverflow for ue4.25+

Update 5
- Fixed a few bugs
Cake-san,

Since version v4.2 the function "ue4createstruct" is not creating any structure, and no error messages are being displayed. It works fine in v4.1. Could you please check if it's a bug?

Thanks.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:21 am
I strongly suggest you re-think posting this publicly, as there's already an on-going fiasco with OUTRIDERS. People are selling features obtained with your dumper. See this: viewtopic.php?p=192709#p192709. You may as well start reading from the first page.

Here's a snippet:

So, really, while I understand and appreciate all the time and effort you've put in, I believe your intentions and what people use your work for aren't aligned. While yours are aimed at opening up games for modding, others use it to open up their wallets and let the $ flock in. With. Your. Work.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:54 am
So, really, while I understand and appreciate all the time and effort you've put in, I believe your intentions and what people use your work for aren't aligned. While yours are aimed at opening up games for modding, others use it to open up their wallets and let the $ flock in. With. Your. Work.
I use his table extensively now. So his intentions and what I'M using it for is aligned and Im sure theres other people as well. I love the Tools/Table. I mean if ANYTHING I would LOVE to see Cheat Engine incorporate this stuff into its code. IT already has mono/unity why not Unreal too?

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:47 pm
I mean if ANYTHING I would LOVE to see Cheat Engine incorporate this stuff into its code. IT already has mono/unity why not Unreal too?
I'd love to, but this script makes use of specific AOB's and assumptions of values at specific distances from those AOB's. That means it's not something I can maintain/update if a change is needed (Mono has nice exports and functionnames)

I can of course link to it. (Or make some kind of extension database inside ce like ceshare and then have cake-san maintain the entry in there)