Custom Auto Assemble Templates

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Custom Auto Assemble Templates

Post by Rhark »

This is a life saver, thank you. I've been using the teleport templates and was wondering if you had one for waypoint/map marker teleporting?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:59 pm
was wondering if you had one for waypoint/map marker teleporting?
-I do not. I suppose that something could be put together for it, but you would need a secondary (and sometimes a third) injection point for map coordinates, so you would still have to do some manual work.

Typically, I just build on the teleport script since most of what I need is already there and would need to be included in the same script, anyways. If I ever get around to putting something together for it, I will share it here.

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

++METHOS wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:30 pm
Rhark wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:59 pm
was wondering if you had one for waypoint/map marker teleporting?
-I do not. I suppose that something could be put together for it, but you would need a secondary (and sometimes a third) injection point for map coordinates, so you would still have to do some manual work.

Typically, I just build on the teleport script since most of what I need is already there and would need to be included in the same script, anyways. If I ever get around to putting something together for it, I will share it here.
That sounds great! I've been using your teleport script and it's been a lifesaver.

By the way, have there been any updates or new developments on this map marker teleport? Looking forward to any updates you might share

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Nothing. I do not spend time making cheats very often. Typically, I will take a break for a few years and then get back into for a few months and then break again. Part of getting older, I guess.

If you understand how the teleport script works, then it should not be too difficult to figure out how to incorporate a map marker script. If you decide that you want to tackle it, I can help if you hit any walls.

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

I will take a closer look at it and if I have problems I will come back to it I appreciate your offer of help thank you very much