Custom Auto Assemble Templates

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Credit goes to mgr.inz.Player for the CE extension.

This file has not been tested with newer versions of CE, so some modifications may be necessary.

Here are screenshots:

Attachments
++METHOS AA Templates.zip
(5.52 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

astor
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by astor »

Thanks.

Edit: The AOB isn't perfect, sometimes it gives more than 2 results which can cause problem. I had to rescan it twice and correct the aob. Also, possible to implement aobscanregion into the template?
Last edited by astor on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

If your AOB results are imperfect, then it is up to you to make the necessary modifications in order to remedy that. These templates were created to save time and will work without issues for most targets, but they still require understanding and are not a turn-key solution. You can expand on them or modify them however you wish.

If you would like to expand on the plugin features, you might consider starting with a vanilla copy, as this version has been heavily stripped and has not been updated in a long time. If you are unsure, you can try reaching out to mgr.inz.Player, since he is the original author. I also do not wish to create modified forks of his work here, out of respect to him, and also because my knowledge of LUA is toilet. Please see the original thread [URL='https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=588038&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=15a0fe1a5ca0912a988ecf6a7d4815b4'][B][U]here[/U][/B][/URL].

To answer your question, implementation of aobscanregion should be possible, so long as your file versions support it.
Last edited by ++METHOS on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.