Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Locked
User avatar
EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 31

Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Post by EnterpriseNL » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello all

Hope people who redeem the keys have some decency and thank the one giving the keys

Anyway here are some random keys for games
The format is Game name + key, only the overwatch loot box is a link


Overwatch loot box(link): REDEEMED
Metal Gear solid The phantom pain: REDEEMED
Sniper Elite V2:REDEEMED
Resident Evil Revelations: REDEEMED
The Dwarves: REDEEMED


Be a nice person and answer back when you used one of the keys


Only 1 key per person!, so don't use everything for yourself please, I would appreciate it so that other people have some games too

Kind regards

EnterpriseNL
Last edited by EnterpriseNL on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Live long and prosper

Moose84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Post by Moose84 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Hello.

I snagged the Res Evil key, but now I feel bad
because I can't give anything else in return but my thanks.

User avatar
EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 31

Re: Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Post by EnterpriseNL » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:13 am

Moose84 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 pm
Hello.

I snagged the Res Evil key, but now I feel bad
because I can't give anything else in return but my thanks.
No worries, I appreciate you giving a message back
Live long and prosper

User avatar
EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 31

Re: Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Post by EnterpriseNL » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Good job to everyone who didn't tell me that you took one key or maybe even more, you just destroyed this giveaway for everyone else, next time I'm not gonna do this in public anymore and gonna do it or through PM, or maybe through a donor section, depends if the admin could do that or wants too, I urge the others who also do giveaways to do the same
Live long and prosper

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3596
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1256

Re: Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Post by STN » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:23 pm

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Good job to everyone who didn't tell me that you took one key or maybe even more, you just destroyed this giveaway for everyone else, next time I'm not gonna do this in public anymore and gonna do it or through PM, or maybe through a donor section, depends if the admin could do that or wants too, I urge the others who also do giveaways to do the same
Maybe you can set some condition like reply in this thread or have x number of posts or rep me or be a donator etc.

People don't appreciate what they haven't earned so not surprising only one person replied. Could've been some guests snatching it.

User avatar
EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 31

Re: Some game keys for everyone who wants it(first come first serve)

Post by EnterpriseNL » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:36 pm

STN wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:23 pm
EnterpriseNL wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Good job to everyone who didn't tell me that you took one key or maybe even more, you just destroyed this giveaway for everyone else, next time I'm not gonna do this in public anymore and gonna do it or through PM, or maybe through a donor section, depends if the admin could do that or wants too, I urge the others who also do giveaways to do the same
Maybe you can set some condition like reply in this thread or have x number of posts or rep me or be a donator etc.

People don't appreciate what they haven't earned so not surprising only one person replied. Could've been some guests snatching it.
This topic is also visible for guests?, hope it will get changed in the future, so that only members can see it, but Indeed, I'm gonna think about what you suggested
Live long and prosper

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users