For Game Giveaways and Raffles.
Casually
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Humble Bundle Game Giveaway

Post by Casually »

matrix501 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:23 pm
Thank you for the reply yes i read the OP a few months ago i just wanted to request a game i saw on steam that he has i didnt think there would be any that i like until i clicked on it
I believe you have to request game through PM.
I'll pay you back in kind do you like StarWars Battle Front 2???? It's being given away on epicgames tommorow Right now today is the last day for crying sun .
I posted that a few days ago already. :D

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

yeah i use a VPN to always show i'm in the UK i'm actually in new york usa but seems the website somehow knows im in the usa it wont give me the game for free it's ok i've found most sites seem to give away the same games for free it's just a matter of timing! Little nightmares looks like a good little game for now i have so many others to try. I'm so glad you told me about the northern lights trainer! I wasnt able to find any other working trainer including cheats happens!But i just wanted to say thanks! I hope the epic games link worked out for you! Take care!

Matrix501

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

The following games have been added:

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
Boomerang Fu
Deleveled
Endless Space® 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition
Iris and the Giant
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Minoria
Moving Out
Not Tonight
Outward + The Soroboreans and Outward Soundtrack
Pathologic 2
PC Building Simulator
SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION
Tales of the Neon Sea
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines
The Wild Eight
Total Tank Simulator
Train Station Renovation
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
Valfaris
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition
Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York
Warhammer: Chaosbane
Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Heart of the Forest

Please continue to check the OP to see if the games you are requesting have already been given away.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

I modified the rules a bit. Please look at Note 2 in regards to post count.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

The following games have been added:

Ageless
Boreal Blade
Control Standard Edition
Cyber Hook
ELEX
Hotshot Racing
Kingdom Two Crowns
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Pesterquest
Wildfire
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS
XCOM: Chimera Squad

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

That is a great idea and your ruleset is solid! Gave you a like since it's also really generous of you.
I know you might have them all already or almost like me but still that's a really nice thing to take the time to do for the community.

I do have a shit ton of keys in humble bundle and fanatical that are gathering dust since I can't find more persons I know that wouldn't abuse them and just ask for practically all of them lol. So I might do something like that eventually too. People in here don't seem to abuse this since you still have plenty of games in your list left. Even if they aren't the greatest of all time it still says a lot about this community I guess hehe :)

If I ever do so, is it oki if I copy the way you present it and stuff? Like no joke it's really solid and would save me a bunch of time trying to think of how to make it different but as good xD. And I don't see how it could be really improved neither you seem to have all your base covered honestly ^^.

Anyways love y'all guys! <3

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:19 am
I do have a shit ton of keys in humble bundle and fanatical that are gathering dust since I can't find more persons I know that wouldn't abuse them and just ask for practically all of them lol. So I might do something like that eventually too.

If I ever do so, is it oki if I copy the way you present it and stuff? Like no joke it's really solid and would save me a bunch of time trying to think of how to make it different but as good xD. And I don't see how it could be really improved neither you seem to have all your base covered honestly ^^.
You can absolutely use my opener. I heartlessly stole the opener from Chiados and tweaked it a bit for myself. If you copy it you don't need to tweak it or modify it to make it "yours" unless you absolutely want to. They're just words, and I don't have ownership over them. :)

I just modified my post to make it 25 posts and a member for one month (previously it was two weeks). I also added a section giving people the option to bypass this if they donate to FRF to obtain the Fearless Donors title ($5 is the minimum donation amount to receive the Fearless Donors title). Feel free to remove that if you don't like it, but if they're willing to pay money to help keep this site alive then I feel like they are deserving of a free giveaway. :D

Also, thank you for the appreciation!

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:26 pm
You can absolutely use my opener. I heartlessly stole the opener from Chiados and tweaked it a bit for myself. If you copy it you don't need to tweak it or modify it to make it "yours" unless you absolutely want to. They're just words, and I don't have ownership over them. :)

I just modified my post to make it 25 posts and a member for one month (previously it was two weeks). I also added a section giving people the option to bypass this if they donate to FRF to obtain the Fearless Donors title ($5 is the minimum donation amount to receive the Fearless Donors title). Feel free to remove that if you don't like it, but if they're willing to pay money to help keep this site alive then I feel like they are deserving of a free giveaway. :D

Also, thank you for the appreciation!
Oh cool thanks! And lmaoooo. And yeah I don't see how I can improve it as I said so literally everything seems totally fine for me in it!

And yes although I agree wholeheartedly with you on the ownership thing...I am a extremely anxious person and the last thing I want is making someone uncomfortable and I seek consent a lot even if not necessarily needed ^^".

Anyways just really happy with your reaction which proves my impression of this community being really sweet c:

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Hey brother, could I please have Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey if it's still available?

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Hi firefly,

I have a question that i hope you can answer for me. I dont know where to go from here. A while ago you were very nice to let me pick a game called duskers. I've been trying to play the game but it just didnt work. Do i contact humble bumble or do i have to contact the devs of the game? How do i prove to them i didnt hack the game that it was a LEGAL version of the game that i got as a gift? Do you know any of these answers? Please let me know if you do thank you!

Matrix501 :)

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

I'm not firefly, but if you have the code of the game and you explain how you obtained the code with written proof of the person that gave you the code then Humble have no option but to accept that you obtained the game legally. On the point of trying to play the game, it could be something as simple as a driver update or a missing run-time package.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Thank you i updated my drivers and nothing changed the game just stops at the load screen. I guess i'll just forget about it. I read all the messages the dev got and it seems this a bug that the dev has NEVER addressed. So i'm not going to go crazy trying to fix something that obviously the dev is responsiible for.I'll just make a note to never purchase anything from this developer ever again.I'll even let him know why if i were to run into him online. But thank you for your reply! Take care!

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

matrix501 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:17 pm
Hi firefly,

I have a question that i hope you can answer for me. I dont know where to go from here. A while ago you were very nice to let me pick a game called duskers. I've been trying to play the game but it just didnt work. Do i contact humble bumble or do i have to contact the devs of the game? How do i prove to them i didnt hack the game that it was a LEGAL version of the game that i got as a gift? Do you know any of these answers? Please let me know if you do thank you!

Matrix501 :)
FWIW you can probably look for help on steamcommunity, if you activated the key it would should your profile as a game owner on your posts (the mouse icon).
[Link]
[Link]