Official Fearless Revolution Twitch Channel

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
TechnoJacker
Administration
Administration

Post by TechnoJacker »

Greetings everyone, We are excited to announce that we are setting up the official Fearless Revolution Twitch channel. The channel will cover everything from gameplay to modding tutorials and guides. While we can't do this alone, we would like to extend the opportunity to help make Fearless Revolution great by having you be able to contribute to the official Twitch channel. If you are familiar with Twitch, already a streamer, or one of the FRF talents and want to show off your skills, feel free to post below if you are interested. If you are currently a Twitch streamer, please include a link to your Twitch channel as well. The position comes with a Streamer title on the forums so people will know of your contributions to FRF. It goes without saying that any streams have to follow Twitch's TOS and guidelines. Normal gameplay is fine but absolutely no modding gameplay for online games.

If the channel picks up in popularity and we get a steady influx of streamers, we may be able to offer rewards in the future to repay your dedication. This could be anything including game keys, giveaways and so on.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: Official Fearless Revolution Twitch Channel

Post by jungletek »

I'm the first follower :D

This should be fun, let's hope Twitch keeps to their policy of SP cheats being okay, and by extension, the RCE needed to develop them.

Time will tell, but hopefully it becomes another useful resource, and a good way to educate and interact with the community.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Second follower :D

erfg12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by erfg12 »

I stream a few times a week making cheat tables for the forums.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Aye, good luck guys! I used to stream a few years back until I ran into some health issues so I had to quit after gaining 300 followers in a month or so. Still have my green screen, audio setup, etc. I thought Twitch banned game cheating streams/channels?

Edit: I ran the TheDivisionCommunity Twitch Channel for the official The Division discord. (I worked with Ubisoft/The Division developers on the Discord as an administrator and played in-game with them. I still have one of the devs on my uPlay friends list. We used to glitch/exploit together, damn those were some funny times. -- Watching a developer exploit.) Managed streamer schedules, recruited streamers, etc. If you guys need a mod and/or other assistance, I'm more than happy and willing to hop back into Twitch and provide what I can.

Also have years of experience with phpBB, web hosting, graphic design, etc. If any volunteer positions open up, I'm here. Some health issues restrict me and leave me with too much free time, so yeah.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:55 am
Aye, good luck guys! I used to stream a few years back until I ran into some health issues so I had to quit after gaining 300 followers in a month or so. Still have my green screen, audio setup, etc. I thought Twitch banned game cheating streams/channels?

Edit: I ran the TheDivisionCommunity Twitch Channel for the official The Division discord. (I worked with Ubisoft/The Division developers on the Discord as an administrator and played in-game with them. I still have one of the devs on my uPlay friends list. We used to glitch/exploit together, damn those were some funny times. -- Watching a developer exploit.) Managed streamer schedules, recruited streamers, etc. If you guys need a mod and/or other assistance, I'm more than happy and willing to hop back into Twitch and provide what I can.

Also have years of experience with phpBB, web hosting, graphic design, etc. If any volunteer positions open up, I'm here. Some health issues restrict me and leave me with too much free time, so yeah.
I think as long as the game is not multiplayer, your fine. They won't ban you from cheating on single-player games.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Yet. :)

- Followed.
Last edited by ins on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

wew looks good and next youtube channel "fearlessrevolution" :)