Some updates

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
STN
Founder
Founder

Some updates

Post by STN »

Nothing major but I wanted to make this post to let you guys know about a few developments and keep you in the loop.

Recently several people have PMed me for account related issues etc, If you’ve any issues with account recovery etc, join our discord server

[Link]

Sort of a big news? is I have asked my best friend IRL to help run and moderate this forum and so please welcome @Casanova to the admin team. Please behave and be nice while he gets up to speed on this forum thingy 🐣😄

I am still going to be around, I just have been kind of lacking in time towards FRF lately ( due to work, lawyer/legal stuff, IRL thingies). You can still PM me though, I actually like that. One of my best friend online (supmarco) became friends with me when he PMed me for help with some game so you never know when some random guy becomes your best bud 🙂 So please do PM me and I’ll be glad to help

Lastly but most importantly, so many of you still don’t know but our Patreon was nuked November last year and lost all our pledges. And it’s our only source of funding for the site. Please donate!!

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Some updates

Post by Cas »

STN wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:33 am
so please welcome @Casanova to the admin team. Please behave and be nice while he gets up to speed on this forum thingy 🐣😄
Bruh, you stone cold. No big intro, heh?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Casanova wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:58 pm

Bruh, you stone cold. No big intro, heh?
I guess you weren't as close as you thought. ;)

On a more serious note: I know we pseudo-met in another thread, but I just wanted to say welcome since I am just now seeing this thread.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:54 am

On a more serious note: I know we pseudo-met in another thread, but I just wanted to say welcome since I am just now seeing this thread.
Cheers I just figured it’s not a very welcoming community. Didn’t expect a big welcome but a howdy how do you do would’ve been fine.

It’s okay I know who to be nice to now 😏

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Still missing my admin perms. *cough*
\
Casanova wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:34 am
IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:54 am

Cheers I just figured it’s not a very welcoming community. Didn’t expect a big welcome but a howdy how do you do would’ve been fine.

It’s okay I know who to be nice to now 😏
Howdy. I'm STN's special forces per-say. Used to be an admin, now I work behind the scenes.
And as I said, I wasn't drunk when I pm'd you. Late as fuck, but he can fill you in on the details.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SendMe wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:58 pm
\
Bro, I don't think you want to be admin here hahahaa

Needs some Johnny Depp level guts to deal with the defamation and attacks that will await you if you choose this mission :D

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

STN wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:55 pm
SendMe wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:58 pm
\
Bro, I don't think you want to be admin here hahahaa

Needs some Johnny Depp level guts to deal with the defamation and attacks that will await you if you choose this mission :D
I was before. And yet, here I still stand.