How I feel about FearlessRevolution app

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
STN
Founder
Founder

How I feel about FearlessRevolution app

Post by STN »

Post feedback about the app.

Please remember it is only used by me and few table makers who got fed-up of their free work being stolen and sold/profited off by other sites. So we decided to release our tables in this free app. It's not used by the whole FRF.
Last edited by STN on Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution BETA

Post by SunBeam »

I will only talk about this bit. And I will do a comparison, just so you understand and see it better.

When you're a kid, you don't know much about the world. Much like when you start playing a game and want cheats for it, to help you through the process and not make it a cumbersome, but pleasant experience. So you find out you can use cheat tables. You download and use them. Nice. But it gets to the point where you wonder "hey, can I do this too?". And you find the resources, you start learning, creating, sharing, but are still clueless to the crap that goes on behind the scenes. To how people use your work to promote theirs, their image, their youtube channels and while some credit you, ALL of them don't even message you to ask for permission. Cuz it's the internet, right? And what you said, "freedom" and everything. Which entitles you to think everything posted online is for granted. That you won't offend anyone if you act like you do. So the table maker, for a while, just goes "oh, it's not like I'm selling anything anyway".. And that lasts till you start maturing.

Enter paid tables, enter FR Beta App, enter anything that makes you click more than 3 times (open process, open table, click script to enable).. you instantly turn into "hey, you made my job harder". How about thinking how hard it was for the table maker to come up with the options you freely now use? How hard it's been for them to be doing this for years now?.. And just do it for free, never asking anything in return, but liking it when their work is appreciated (and that appreciation shown, in whichever form, text or donation). And if god forbid some table maker starts selling their work or stopped making tables, people go "pffft, loser; I will find another sucker who's made a table and use that instead". Cuz that's some people's mental age.

So that wish for freedom and learning from the experiences of others is quickly overshadowed by you GROWIN UP. When you become an adult, you start seeing the world for what it is. What's it like to being taken advantage of, how hard it is to have a relationship and that you have to work to pay for your living and other things you wish in life. So then TIME becomes precious. The more you grow old, the more you start drifting apart from this "tables should be posted for free and knowledge shared with the world so they learn". This was nice when you were young. Cuz you had time to burn and waste. Now it's not. Cuz you're getting older and that precious time is better invested someplace else. You want to have a family, you want to travel, etc. Not spend it on countless "hey, can you plis updeit table?" requests. Want to make it fair? Simple: figure out what's YOUR measure of how YOUR time is invested to accommodate OTHERS' needs. Want an update? Sure, but I want something from you for the time I'm wasting doing this for you. That's what FAIR means.

Long story short, from the paragraph above you learn people are using your work to gain profit. And you're incapable of doing that for yourself. Then you get angry. You want to bite their heads off. Then learn how to promote your stuff or offer services to those who, for a modicum amount, support you and your activity and want you to keep going. Either as an individual or as a community/forum.

Want FRF to keep going, then support this decision, as it's not hurting your ability to cheat in games, it was never about that. It's protecting the community and the table makers (if they wish for, as mentioned, it's OPTIONAL) and a good change of pace for everyone.

My 10 cents.

ursomanso69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution BETA

Post by ursomanso69 »

Good luck with your app, I hope everything works out.

AkashicScholar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: How I feel about FearlessRevolution app

Post by AkashicScholar »

It's fine, really. Now just takes an extra click or two to get to what i need to do. Made an account just to say that.

also to ask if it's possible to use multiple tables at the same time, or how to merge, because Some games I and surely others have played, have different people working on it, and some have tables tailored to do certain things. Dunno if i missed something but do make that a feature if i'm not wrong in that

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

AkashicScholar wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:02 pm
also to ask if it's possible to use multiple tables at the same time, or how to merge, because Some games I and surely others have played, have different people working on it, and some have tables tailored to do certain things.
STN wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:21 pm
This is a feature we wish to implement in future.
In the meantime, I would think you can handle this the same way you could handle multiple trainers in CE without merging them. By that I mean you can open multiple instances of the app, and connect each instance to the game but load a different table. This is what I do with CE when I want to look for multiple different values at the same time (e.g. health, ammo, et cetera). I open different instances of CE attached to the same game, and each instance of CE is searching for the different value. @STN, certainly let me know if this app wouldn't allow that. I can't think of any reason why this app wouldn't be able to work like that unless it caches stuff, but if it allows that then this is an adequate workaround until this feature is implemented in the future.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:40 pm
This will work fine. In fact, I encourage it until we come up with a solution. There's just a bit of technical issue so we couldn't do it on launch and right now we are exhausted from all the hatred so the update will be a while.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hahahaha, just saw the title. "How I feel about" -- fuuuck meeee :D Sensitive people of 2022, unite! Ever since COVID people have become more and more pussies. By the way, please stop reporting off-topics, considering STN has moved the rants from the original topic to this one. Thanks!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Those tables that requires FR app when you open it are the one requested by the tablemaker themselves to be part of the FR app. If you're still upset by their decision then it clearly means you never have/shown respect to them in the first place.

their table, their shit, they can do anything with it. it's their choice and YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DarkMango wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:30 pm
And IF, past this crap, in the scenario where people post naked tables and I see some FRF user bitch some site has stolen his table and we should do something about it, I'm simply just going to BAN that user. Is it clear? Thanks!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

CH put trainers behind paywall. You don't pay = you have ZERO access. Nobody complain
WM put trainers behind paywall. You don't pay = you have ZERO access. Nobody complain
Tablemakers put their tables behind paywall. You don't pay = you have ZERO access. Nobody complain
FRF encypt certain tables from author request. You have partial access albeit mild inconvenience. Suddenly everyone and their mother are raging

Can someone explain this phenomena?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:56 am
CH put trainers behind paywall. You don't pay = you have ZERO access. Nobody complain
WM put trainers behind paywall. You don't pay = you have ZERO access. Nobody complain
Tablemakers put their tables behind paywall. You don't pay = you have ZERO access. Nobody complain
FRF encypt certain tables from author request. You have partial access albeit mild inconvenience. Suddenly everyone and their mother are raging

Can someone explain this phenomena?
I've said it many times: over-sensitivity and hypocrisy. It's the same people who bitch about micro-transactions and Blizzard and other crap like this THAT BUY THE SHIT ANYWAY. But they have to vent about it, even thought they still do it T_T. It's like the boy yelling "help, the wolf came to eat my sheep". And he was just joking. Till one day when the wolf really came, but when yelling, the villagers didn't come anymore (cuz they knew it was a joke). Same here: we don't give a fuck you complain. We just want you to understand that no one is making core changes to the whole FREE process. It's just a different form in which this is presented, which, again, is OPTIONAL. One thing that you should fucking agree with is THE AUTHOR OF A TABLE HAS THE DECISION TO DO WHATEVERTHEFUCK THEY WANT TO DO WITH IT. Not your call.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's funny.. cuz while this shit is going on, we're the ones being told to go fuck ourselves for having Patreons and paywalling shit. When what happens in reality is the tables that are updated on Patreon are posted on Chinese forums, where the EU or US citizen doesn't have access easily. And, at some point, you see your entire table translated in Chinese and available for everyone to use. With your very work in it; just Chinese comments for fucktards to comprehend how to use the table T_T. And yet.. the new users asking here for updates think us, individuals, are the ones getting some awesome profit from others subscribing to our Patreons......... But everyone's looking to their own interest and it's about time I did too. Cuz fuck being nice and sharing my process thought, posting tutorials, videos and instructions or pointers how others should get to my level. It's all about INTEREST. And now I have zero into sharing anything anymore with anyone publicly. Just a few select people whom I've chosen and will choose in the future, as well as those who support my work (incl. Patreon). Cuz apparently, not everyone is up for learning; everyone's in for fame, venting and dropping their shit onto our backs: those who rarely play a game, but hack it to pieces. For the love of.. what.. entertainment? No, for the pleb -- the users who can't lift their eyes from a fucking phone; and they call it "smart"; the users who use excessively the word "tox!c" without a proper connotation, just "cuz it's cool, braa; 'murk!"; the users who love the HASHTAG applied to #any-fucking-thing-I-wanna-put-here-cuz-I-fucking-can; the users who live their lives on Tinder, Facebook or Instagram, but when you tell them "google, you fucktard", they ask 'what's google?' -- who're now mocking a decision that's not even for them: it's for the table makers.

And to top it all, like any retarded mutiny or "march for freedom", here come the freeloaders and militants for people's rights, claiming they will create a new forum where all tables are free, smooching on the existing data and porting it over.

I honestly miss sheep. Wherever you are: I get you now, man.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I have absolutely 0 issues with this coz I 100% agree with what Sunbeam said. I couldn't say it any better myself.

While I have no skills in asm hacking and cheat making, I'm a member of another community for another form of cheating using hardware devices and I've created multiple scripts for games, released them for free, only to have them stolen and repackaged or claimed by others as theirs AND used against me online despite me requesting people not to do so.

While I know the latter really was a pipe dream and I have absolutely 0 expectations there... having my shit stolen and claimed by others was one thing... and said thieves even had the balls to come and demand an update when games updated and changed their frame data so the scripts had to be updated and acted like they were entitled to said update.

tl;dr? I just stopped releasing shit for free as there was no way to protect said content from being stolen or modified.

So yeah... I totally 100% get where the driver for this came from and I 100% fully understand it and support it. I'm a Pro user and am glad to support those who make the content.

notfree25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notfree25 »

I think it should be made clearer to users what the app is about. Maybe an "About/FAQ" section on the download page

There are tons of sketchy suspicious apps out there with varying degree of maliciousness. It is understandable that not everyone is comfortable adding a new app without actually knowing why its needed

radreck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by radreck »

I really did not know the theft of the cheats on here was a thing. Thinking about it, it does not surprise me. It is unfortunate that this app has become necessary.

I have not yet been able to educate myself beyond simple value lookups with CheatEngine and am still trying to learn how to find encrypted values, but even this small step into it has already revealed to me how much time and effort goes into making these tables, which is only multiplied by a factor of N with how many games people request, as well as how often they are updated.

All of that being said, I fully understand and support this site, and it's owners and contributors to not only protect their work, but find a way to sustain themselves for the work and effort that they put into creating the tables/trainers that they make available.

Edit: Looks like there is a filter to not mention the other app, was replaced wtih fearlessrevolution. I think I understand this as an attempt to not allow advertising other apps. Makes sense. :wub: