FearlessRevolution.exe 'Windows cannot access the specified device device, path, or file'

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

FearlessRevolution.exe 'Windows cannot access the specified device device, path, or file'

Post by spraypaint295 »

I get an error when I download the app, and try to run FearlessRevolution.exe. It happens no matter what directory or drive I move the folder to. The Launcher.exe does nothing. The error is: 'Windows cannot access the specified device device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' All users have full control according to the properties window for the folder. Anybody else have this issue? Really want to try out the new app, and a table I want to use is also forcing me to use the app so.... really hoping this app is gonna work...

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: FearlessRevolution.exe 'Windows cannot access the specified device device, path, or file'

Post by DrummerIX »

I believe you place all the files inside the Cheat Engine folder under your Program Files on your C drive.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: FearlessRevolution.exe 'Windows cannot access the specified device device, path, or file'

Post by ShyTwig16 »

This sound like your AV is blocking the app or CE.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

I just have windows defender, and turning off real time protection temporarily doesn't help me.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:50 am
I just have windows defender, and turning off real time protection temporarily doesn't help me.
Check your notifications and allow it, or disable reputation based protection.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

reputation based protection is off, still the same error. It probably is something with windows defender, I hate the thing so much.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:20 am
reputation based protection is off, still the same error. It probably is something with windows defender, I hate the thing so much.
The only other thing I know to check is see if you have badlion installed, it's a service so you'll have to look up how to check for and uninstall badlion. I think it comes with minecraft and some other MS games. Then make sure you restart your PC.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:21 am
I get an error when I download the app, and try to run FearlessRevolution.exe. It happens no matter what directory or drive I move the folder to. The Launcher.exe does nothing. The error is: 'Windows cannot access the specified device device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' All users have full control according to the properties window for the folder. Anybody else have this issue? Really want to try out the new app, and a table I want to use is also forcing me to use the app so.... really hoping this app is gonna work...
Re-download the app and extract it making sure your AV/firewall doesn't interfere. If that error still appears, can you PM me what is the result of this "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\"

chikiko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chikiko »

Has this issue been resolved yet? i am also getting this error.