Introducing FearlessRevolution App (BETA)

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
STN
Founder
Founder

Introducing FearlessRevolution App (BETA)

Post by STN »

I am so excited to announce the release of FearlessRevolution BETA app - the much needed upgrade to how FRF operates.

This was a long time coming and after reading this, you might be just as excited as I am :D First off, the important info everyone wants to know whenever changes to FRF are announced.

What will happen to tables? What is the app?

I have said previously cheat tables will remain free and this isn't changing now. The app however will have a PRO option for unlocking extra features but you could use it free forever without upgrading. The app is essentially a stripped down version of Cheat Engine with major changes for our purposes.

Nobody can view code/scripts anymore and tables are encrypted, this solve problem #1 mentioned below. Free users can only use hotkeys and add hotkeys but can no longer click, only PRO users have the ability to click. Every cheat table will be FREE, only clicks will require PRO memberships.

How will it all work?

User downloads cheat engine table from this site, opens it in Cheat Engine and be directed to download FearlessRevolution BETA app or if it already exists, the cheat table will be opened in FearlessRevolution app.

The whole process will be seamless and require no changes on part of the table makers or the users. Table makers will continue to upload tables as they always did, users will download cheat engine tables and have them opened in FearlessRevolution BETA app through Cheat Engine or they can open the tables from FearlessRevolution app itself.

The app will require Cheat Engine to be installed to work. It is NOT a replacement for cheat engine.

THE APP IS OPTIONAL!!

That's right. For table makers who use to not use the app, they can choose to do so. It is as simple as prefixing their table names with this code "0FR" without quotes.

For example, I don't want to use the app on my GTA V cheat engine table named gtav.ct so I will rename it to 0FRgtav.ct and that's it. The app will be bypassed and your table can be downloaded normally as it did before the app launch.

If someone doesn't want any of his tables to use the app, please PM me and I will bypass all your existing tables from the app.

Unless for technical reasons, please do not bypass the app as you will face the same problems mentioned below. Users can't bypass the app if the table makers wish to use it.

BUT WHY? What do you hope to accomplish from this?

When I launched FRF in 2017, I immediately had to deal with the challenge of DDOS attacks/legal threats and then financial difficulties of running the site on donations. But the difficulties FRF has been going through in recent years is not something I could easily tackle. These were the most difficult challenges I had to face running this site and it took years to come up with this solution i.e FearlessRevolution app.

Problem #1: Stealing of our content

The number one issue FRF started having pretty soon after we established ourselves is STEALING of our content and Oh my God, was there lots and lots of it. So many of you would PM me linking to the offenders but what could I do?. Several table makers just quit posting altogether for this reason!. It hurt bad but FRF posts free cheat tables out in the open, not much you can do. It wasn't just stealing of the code (like CH, wenod etc do) but there are sites dedicated to blatant copy pasting of our content with zero effort. Some would steal content from here and post it on Nexus, their youtubes etc. as their own. It WAS the most horrible thing to happen to this community, to lose people because they didn't want their content stolen.

I know it's something every contributor here had to suffer, and I was pretty hopeless. How do you solve a problem like this that everyone will be happy about? This is what makes the app so great, it will put an end to this. This is the sole reason the app was born and evolved into a solution for further problems detailed below.

Problem #2: Compensation for table makers

More and more table makers have been paywalling their content after posting initial versions of the table free which get broken quick, some even hiding the best options behind Patreon. This was absolutely horrible for the community, FRF was becoming nothing more than an advertising place. For the user of this site, paying several table makers is very costly and for some, not feasible. But what could I do? I couldn't enforce much and I mean this site runs on donations of few awesome people barely enough to cover costs, how could I pay them?.

Unfortunately, the app will NOT solve this problem immediately but I am so excited to say that this will solve the issue in future depending on how much support users show towards the app. So users will support the app/FRF and in turn, we will support the individual table makers who would have no reason to paywall their tables anymore!. You fund the FRF kitty and we fund the community.

I have thought of several ways this can be achieved including Nexus style downloads rewards, hiring table makers, bounty rewards etc. but this is ahead in future and entirely dependent on the support the app receives. Right now, the balance is in negative because our Patreon was nuked which was used to fund FRF and I have spent so much on the launch of this app.

I really hope this succeeds because this is going to be WIN WIN WIN, for FRF, for table makers and for the users. FRF gets rid of all its financial troubles, table makers get compensated for their hard work and the users get free tables all around with just a small fee for unlocking non-essential features and supporting FRF. There won't be any more paywalls if this goes according to plan.

This is why I really hope everyone supports FRF, PRO users will keep the app going and enable us to have a future where we can have a centralized system of FRF supporting developers and you don't need to support individual contributors. The more resources that becomes available to FRF, the more we can spend those towards our community.

Problem #3: Server resources

Every year, the costs to run this site increased and donations remained relatively the same but decreasing. Someone caused our Patreon to be nuked last month. The sizes of average tables posted here increased from less than 100kb to massive 4MBs and many of you don't even bother to remove the data structures despite my pleas. I didn't want to put downloads behind registrations, I personally hate sites who do that so I wasn't going to do it but this isn't something small sites can afford to do on limited budget. We wouldn't have survived for long going like this.

The costs of running an app and server the way FRF is run are massive, which is why I really hope everyone supports the app so we can afford mega servers and finally put an end to this worry of FRF existing.

Exciting developments

There are so many things I wish to accomplish but obviously they are only possible with funds and that's something I never have so FRF has always just existed but that's it, just existence. I really think when we are done, we will revolutionize this cheating scene in an awesome way for everyone. Just look at wenod who have been using my work and ideas but not many of you even know about it. I can't mention the ideas I have at the moment (don't want them ending up in our friendly neighbors apps ;) ) but oh my God, the things I have planned, you guys are going to be so excited when they finally come to fruition. It is going to be EPIC! for everyone.

tldr; version

We are launching an app for loading protected cheat engine tables that will solve the problem this community faces of stealing, compensation for table makers and revenue for the site. As table maker, you can bypass the app by prefixing your cheat table name with 0FR and if you want all your cheat tables to be bypassed, PM me.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution BETA

Post by STN »

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

OMG is it really free? How can you keep it free?

Yes, it is absolutely free to use forever. The support from some awesome members is how we can keep this site and the app running.

When will you start compensating table makers? How much will you pay? Can you do X?

We lost our Patreon and are spending huge amount on the site and now the app. It will be sometime before enough revenue is generated to cover the costs and for us to start compensating users and implement the different methods we hope to use. You can help by making your table use the app and urging your users to go PRO.

My antivirus says FearlessRevolution BETA app has a virus. Is it safe to use?

Yes!, it is absolutely safe to use!. We use professional protection to protect our work from nasty people who want to sell and profit off our hardwork that we share for free here. This unfortunately triggers antivirus false-positives. Also since our app is used to modify games, some antiviruses don't like this behavior.

Do I need to install FearlessRevolution BETA app?

No, the app is distributed as a portable zip file. You can extract it anywhere and run it. Easy as that.

I have issues with app or some table doesn't work in app

Please visit the help section from the app itself which lists all the solutions to common problems and a way to contact us and reach us faster.

What is Launcher.exe? Should I run from FearlessRevolution.exe or Launcher.exe?

The launcher helps with auto-updating the app whenever an update is launched. You should start the app from launcher. Running the FearlessRevolution exe will also work but you might have issues with auto-updates.

More questions and answers will be added here.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution BETA

Post by STN »

Changelog

v1.1

- Completely revamped the code, look and feel of the app
- Made the absolutely free nature of the app clear, as very nasty propaganda was being spread against FRF and app to mislead unsuspecting users.
- Some annoying habits of the app removed
- Help section added
- The app is now happy about scaling on any resolution and text sizes