Does FearlessRevolution App cause crashes?

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

Does FearlessRevolution App cause crashes?

Post by CheatExplorer28827 »

Hi,

Not sure if I can post here but I’m not sure if it’s FearlessRevolution app doing this on PC or it’s the game. I’m trying to use Minecraft Dungeons Trainer from the app. It works fine. I don’t crash… after about 20 minutes it crashes. The game. Not FearlessRevolution just Minecraft Dungeons and I get an UE4 Dungeons Error saying Unhandled Exception… any ideas? It’s driving me insane. I don’t know if it’s the game or the fact I’m using a Trainer…

It says this:

Loginld:265c765541220a07042c59b9515f7ald
EpicAccountld:
Unhandled exception
Dungeons

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Does FearlessRevolution App cause crashes?

Post by ShyTwig16 »

I don't have the game so I can't say forsure, but searching with the error output you posted I came up with a whole page of "how to fix Minecraft Dungeons crashing pc" articles. So I'm betting it's something with the game. You can verify files or reinstall the game, and play for a bit without the cheats to see if it makes a difference. But I'm betting it may stay open a little longer but will still crash.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

CheatExplorer28827 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:20 pm
Hi,

Not sure if I can post here but I’m not sure if it’s FearlessRevolution app doing this on PC or it’s the game. I’m trying to use Minecraft Dungeons Trainer from the app. It works fine. I don’t crash… after about 20 minutes it crashes. The game. Not FearlessRevolution just Minecraft Dungeons and I get an UE4 Dungeons Error saying Unhandled Exception… any ideas? It’s driving me insane. I don’t know if it’s the game or the fact I’m using a Trainer…

It says this:

EpicAccountld:
Unhandled exception
Dungeons
This is due to one of the cheats you have toggled and crashes during transitions or going back to camp. This happens when playing in local and online co-op as well. Try figuring out which cheats work all the time and narrow down the one that is causing you to crash. When I was messing around on MCD it was the 1hit kill and god mode making me crash when I played online, but everything was fine online/offline solo.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

CheatExplorer28827 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:20 pm
Hi,

It says this:

EpicAccountld:
Unhandled exception
Dungeons
I stopped updating Minecraft Dungeons after they seemingly added some in-game check that crashed the game if code was altered.

I haven't looked back to see if this has changed since the trainer was last updated but it is on the request list.