FearlessRevolution won't open

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
WhyCantShitWork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

FearlessRevolution won't open

Post by WhyCantShitWork »

I get a pac man in the middle of the screen but nothing ever happens. It continues to use more and more ram but never actually opens. I noticed that FR uses less RAM less quickly when the game is actually running.

Windows Defender or the firewall isn't blocking it and as far as I can tell from my searching is that it is supposed to connect online but the resource monitor shows that while it is (attempting) to make TCP connections, there is no network activity from it.

Yes I tried using a VPN and tried different regions and it didn't work.

I am running Win 10.

Any help please.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: FearlessRevolution won't open

Post by STN »

WhyCantShitWork wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:40 am
I get a pac man in the middle of the screen but nothing ever happens. It continues to use more and more ram but never actually opens. I noticed that FR uses less RAM less quickly when the game is actually running.

Windows Defender or the firewall isn't blocking it and as far as I can tell from my searching is that it is supposed to connect online but the resource monitor shows that while it is (attempting) to make TCP connections, there is no network activity from it.

Yes I tried using a VPN and tried different regions and it didn't work.

I am running Win 10.

Any help please.
Redownload the app and make sure the app is added to your AV whitelist. Disable it just to be sure. Run the app from launcher.

If the pacman loading screen still shows up, try using a VPN. What it means is the app can't communicate with the server for some reason, i can only guess why but only you can figure that out yourself.

If all else fails, PM me your IP that is static and i'll add it to the Cloudflare whitelist.

WhyCantShitWork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

So something on my PC is preventing FR from connecting and I don't know what. I tried running FR on a laptop with a fresh Win7 install and it works but not on my gaming PC where it is actually needed.

No other programs have trouble connecting to the internet so it has to be a bug with FR.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

WhyCantShitWork wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:59 pm
So something on my PC is preventing FR from connecting and I don't know what. I tried running FR on a laptop with a fresh Win7 install and it works but not on my gaming PC where it is actually needed.

No other programs have trouble connecting to the internet so it has to be a bug with FR.
You said it yourself here "fresh install". No software that may be interesting with the use of the Fearless app.

Your gaming pc seems to have some software that is preventing you from using the Fearless app. The typical culprit is some antivirus but could also be other software too.

You have ruled out the cloudflare issue if it works on your laptop so it's not your ISP.

WhyCantShitWork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Rhark wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:02 pm
The typical culprit is some antivirus but could also be other software too.
The only AV software I have is Windows Defender and Windows Firewall which I disabled.

Norinke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Norinke »

same problem((

alkeiser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alkeiser »

The FearlessRevolution.exe keeps being flagged for multiple different trojans now, like
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

alkeiser wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:52 am
The FearlessRevolution.exe keeps being flagged for multiple different trojans now, like
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B
The app was updated which caused AVs to get re-triggered. It's simply a false-positive.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Hey posting here as not worth creating a fresh post.
Not sure if the app has been updated recently but my windows defender just reported the fearlessrevolution.exe with this threat.
Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Only asking as it's not on the threat list you mentioned above so can I assume that it's a false positive?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:08 pm
Hey posting here as not worth creating a fresh post.
Not sure if the app has been updated recently but my windows defender just reported the fearlessrevolution.exe with this threat.
Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Only asking as it's not on the threat list you mentioned above so can I assume that it's a false positive?
As long as you download it from either here or our sister site, yes it is safe.