{Request) Resizble Window

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

{Request) Resizble Window

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

The basic system functionality to maximise, or resize the Window is disabled for no good reason. I'd like to be able to see all the available options, without having to Alt-Tab, and/or resort to the scroll in the App forcing me out of the game.

I have 3x1440p Monitors, and the ability to change the options in game, is pretty much pointless if i have to Alt-Tab out just to use the scrollbar, to see what I can/can't alter in game.

I really don't understand why the core windows ability to resizing the window is disabled at all, it serves no practical purpose as far as I can tell. It would be much better to not include the extra UI coding to disable a core windows function

Make the forced window size just the default setting, and leave the basic functions of windows untouched, for those of us that find such a tiny window far from ideal, and not fit for our systems resolution, or multi-monitor setups.

Where having such modding tools, big enough to avoid using any scrollbar., and open on another monitor is the perfect setup.
Allowing us to see at a glance, everything that is applied, while we keep playing the game.

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Re: {Request) Resizble Window

Post by assasin01 »

i support this request ..

sandersxl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sandersxl »

Bump

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

The feature has already been requested and is being worked on.

lalefi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lalefi »

This is good news thanks for sharing

SHAREit