Bug Report

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
Fenekie
Cheater
Cheater

Bug Report

Post by Fenekie »

I didn't find a topic about bugs of this app, so I think, it would be fine to make one.

First bug I found was selecting key for cheat option which app didn't recognised. Then I hit enter button just for curiosity and app binded nothing. It's empty place and I can no longer click on the hotkey to change the key... xD Also I don't understand why it doesn't support Insert or Delete... O.o fearlessrevolution stupidly support ESC but not Delete button, so I was curious, how is it with this app... :'D

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bug Report

Post by Rhark »

If you unbound a key to nothing you will need to delete the app and re-download it. It's a known bug and is being fixed in the next update.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

Bug report incoming,
trying to use it for borderlands 3 and noticing that when I try to activate it, it gets stuck in a verbal on/off loop causing the app to freeze and eventually close on its own. what can I do to fix this?

Saruman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Saruman »

Hello guys! My question on app is that I download it and it does not installing(I click on exe file ,see the icon - nothing happens) :(

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Saruman wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 am
Hello guys! My question on app is that I download it and it does not installing(I click on exe file ,see the icon - nothing happens) :(
There's no installation. It's a zip file so just extract it to some folder then run.