Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
Quakevox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by Quakevox »

This is awesome imma check this out.

Yojimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yojimbo »

Very cool!! thanks for the new app!

jelly time
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jelly time »

Man I can't believe I hadn't seen this post until now, I've always wanted a multi trainer tool like this and the previously mentioned app just felt awful to use. Something coming straight out of the cheat engine community gives me much higher hopes lol.

EDIT: apparently the name of the other trainer app is censored so changed that lol

Rainbow28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rainbow28 »

Nice and I love it very much
I'm going to give it a try.
It's couple of games I miss and I hope you can add.
Atelier games serie
YS games serie

Nice work with this app.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Patreon support towards FR goes towards this as well?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:55 pm
Patreon support towards FR goes towards this as well?
No, that's separate and i control. The app is hosted on CEV servers still as well as the download.

In the future, i hope when they monetize the app, i can stop depending on donations and just stop asking for them completely.

But for now, it's still donations.

If you want to support the app, donate to Mrvizzion or individual trainer makers. But it's going to become irrelevant in future as the merger becomes complete but then i wouldn't even ask you to 😅

MikinaneShindouda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikinaneShindouda »

:?
Last edited by MikinaneShindouda on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

This sounds fantastic. Thanks.

We-Mod fucking sucks. I can't believe they turned cheat tables into something you have to buy MTX currency for and added DLC for trainers already on it, lmao. I used to be a big part of the Antifun community until he sold out to We-Mod. When I first checked out this post I was afraid CE had done the same, but I'm seriously gladdened you haven't. Thank you! Happy to see you calling out We-Mod for what they are, too. They scammed you? Bastards. I hate 'em so much, their smarmy PR attitude as they annihilated antifuns community and everything he built is something I don't think I'll ever forget..

Lets hope whoever takes over the app for the future doesn't try to kill the goose that lays the golden egg like everyone else. Fearless Revolution and Cheat Tables in general have remained my port in the storm for as long as I can remember, where so many other cheat makers turned to shysters eventually. The original, and still the best!

Whatever the case may be this sounds great, and thank you for letting us know!

Edited to correct some automatically applied filters - made it look like I hated this place, lol. Sorry if this counts as bypassing a filter by changing some words, but I didn't like seeing "fearlessrevolution fucking sucks" in my post! Ah!

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

Will the UI be updated down the line? I feel like it's kinda ugly and pretty amatuer-ish. Not to mention you can't really resize the window. One thing I would suggest (this is my personal preference) is that have the options in 2 columns instead of 1. Ton of unused real estate.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Evo wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:34 pm
Will the UI be updated down the line? I feel like it's kinda ugly and pretty amatuer-ish. Not to mention you can't really resize the window. One thing I would suggest (this is my personal preference) is that have the options in 2 columns instead of 1. Ton of unused real estate.
I asked about the UI on the FRF app's Discord. They are aware it looks basic, but they don't have the capability to make it look snazzy until they can get a dedicated designer for the app. I also made them aware of not being able to resize or maximize the window and they said they have noted that issue (which I'm assuming means it's on the docket to be looked at for a future update/release).

sukhish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sukhish »

Wow... Absolutely incredible! Upon downloading i had this "fear" (no pun intended) that it will be yet another money grab trick ... But no sir, i was wrong! and boy so glad that i was...

Amazing work team and i really hope to see it grow leaps & bounds! Also, i keep my fingers crossed that you get tons of donations for this and keep making it even better. cheers! :)

Trascos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trascos »

Thanks for the application and for your work

whoisfancy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by whoisfancy »

Always feel not very friendly to me lol
I don't speak English, so I always translate CT files into my own language with Google Translate.
I can't modify the remarks now, I feel sorry

whoisfancy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by whoisfancy »

whoisfancy wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:05 pm
Always feel not very friendly to me lol
I don't speak English, so I always translate CT files into my own language with Google Translate.
I can't modify the remarks now, I feel sorry
It may sound difficult to understand because I used a translator

Damn, I should really learn English. . My reply is completely different from what I want to express

But the software is really great, I used it when I played Ghost Recon: Wildlands before

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Well I might try this then. I trust you more than fearlessrevolution that's certain, and as long as you don't go premium or some stuff like that, it's all good.

Edit: Hey don't edit the message, it sounds like I'm not trusting ths site now xD