Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
THORtik
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by THORtik »

Wonderful news. Thanks!
Last edited by THORtik on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

I don't think I'll be using the app, personally, but it's nice to see the option exists.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I find it funny how almost every generation has people who have never seen this before (or act like it). While the hype is exciting for some of you, let me remind you this has been done before. The problem is this generation is used to words like "application" and "smart phone" and simply and blatantly refuses to look in the past. Why bother, right? Well, here's some examples:

sheep-Multitrainer.zip
pass: frf
(33.75 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

bie-Multitrainer.zip
pass: frf
(45.51 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

Me and STN grew up with these. We saw them, there was hype around them, then, as life goes on, these people would mind their individual lives and slowly fade from the scene. Giving room to names like CH, WM and other "new-age" platforms. Like CEV.

Personal opinion: most of today's shit is not something I've not seen before. It's more an interpretation of the past.. with a twist. That twist is aimed to entangle people who are used to this shit, who are gullible and so on. You will say "it's what I need, I don't care for anything else". Not a problem with that. But honestly, "the best application on the internet" slogans are so 90s.. I am still wondering why people fall for them, then they return with "shit app, don't recommend".

BR,
Sun

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

STN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:49 pm
Hello everyone!

I am so happy to announce the release of FearlessRevolution app.

I was scammed by frank and zach of wemód few years back for an attempt at that as some of you know, they stole my engine and all of my ideas for how i imagined the app to be.
NICE JOB STN.

I remember the fearlessrevolution situation its good to know that you continued forward after that.

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Personal opinion: most of today's shit is not something I've not seen before. It's more an interpretation of the past..
That's how must success begins. There is something cool but nobody knows or cares about it and then there is exactly the same but targeting more people and everyone freaks out how cool that thing is while its still a 1:1 copy with a new fresh look (Hi Google, Hi Tesla, Hi Facebook, Hi Microsoft Windows, Hi Apple and Hello Dear Amazon)

It's nothing wrong about not being the first. And it also doesn't make something special just because its the first. The winner is always the person who turns it into a success, even if he will be hated by people who knows its just a copied idea.

On the other hand, the trainer scene back in THESE days were a total different than nowadays. CE wasn't popular, Unity Engine does not exist and people did all of this for fun and challenge and people like me patiently visited GCW to look for a trainer for our favorite games. Well gaming was also different were people called you a nerd only because you had a gameboy in school. The kind of difference when a small scene (past) turns into mainstream (present).

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

This is a very easy and fastful apps , but I have a very annoying(maybe) question , can it have a chance to edit the hot key ?
because some ppl was using steamlink and the phone or tab or pod has no F1F2F3 and Num1Num2Num3 ...........(´-`).。oO

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:41 am
This is a very easy and fastful apps , but I have a very annoying(maybe) question , can it have a chance to edit the hot key ?
because some ppl was using steamlink and the phone or tab or pod has no F1F2F3 and Num1Num2Num3 ...........(´-`).。oO
Click on a hotkey and you can change it

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 pm
I find it funny how almost every generation has people who have never seen this before (or act like it). While the hype is exciting for some of you, let me remind you this has been done before. The problem is this generation is used to words like "application" and "smart phone" and simply and blatantly refuses to look in the past. Why bother, right? Well, here's some examples:

sheep-Multitrainer.zip

bie-Multitrainer.zip

Me and STN grew up with these. We saw them, there was hype around them, then, as life goes on, these people would mind their individual lives and slowly fade from the scene. Giving room to names like CH, WM and other "new-age" platforms. Like CEV.

Personal opinion: most of today's shit is not something I've not seen before. It's more an interpretation of the past.. with a twist. That twist is aimed to entangle people who are used to this shit, who are gullible and so on. You will say "it's what I need, I don't care for anything else". Not a problem with that. But honestly, "the best application on the internet" slogans are so 90s.. I am still wondering why people fall for them, then they return with "shit app, don't recommend".

BR,
Sun

Holy Shit Nostalgia i even remember those things in app but for cheats and walkthroughts, and in local tongue variant. its gonna be quite few years

Arkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arkor »

Oh cool! That awesome. You awesome. Thank you for your work!

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

This is cool. Is there any future update to toggle fullscreen option? I can't set it to fullscreen ._.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Rversse wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:12 pm
This is cool. Is there any future update to toggle fullscreen option? I can't set it to fullscreen ._.
It has been requested and been noted by the developer of the app.

Fluffster
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fluffster »

Sounds really awesome. Downloading right now!

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

OMG! A proper zip archive with no installers or other nonsense? You're awesome! Thank you!

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

would u guys add a option with custom keys cuz some people dont have a keyboard with numpad?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:36 am
would u guys add a option with custom keys cuz some people dont have a keyboard with numpad?
It's already a feature. Just click the hotkey and it lets you change it.