Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by AegonVI »

This is one of the best thing in 2020.
Thank you so much.

hotroxy777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hotroxy777 »

The app has many outdated trainers (Stardew Valley is one of those) where should we report it and how can we ask for an update?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

hotroxy777 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:03 pm
The app has many outdated trainers (Stardew Valley is one of those) where should we report it and how can we ask for an update?
You can do it in this section until we code a system for it.

sandersxl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sandersxl »

LoneStrider wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:13 am
I keep getting the message "Updated Required Files Downloaded. Restart.". I click that message and restart the app and get the message again. I have tried running both as admin and not, with no different result yielded. Also why does it open in 50% on one screen and 50% on the other so that I gotta drag it to be 100% on 1 screen?

It seems like the update issue fixed itself. Still having the opening in the middle space between both screens.
Same issue, but it's been a couple days and it still hasn't fixed itself. The opening up in the middle of my screens is annoying, especially when I have stubborn fullscreen games that you can't click behind. Opening up in the middle after a computer restart is fine, but most apps have idk what it's called, screen placement memory after you place it where you want it the first time then close it. Especially bad when you don't have a fullscreen mode. Don't get me wrong, I love this idea and can't wait to see where it goes in the future, once I have some disposable income I'll definitely be joining the Patreon or Site Donor, unless they're the same.
I might be able to get a hold of an app designer, depends on what you're using to code the app, btw. I'll be joining the discord after this post, same username there.
Seriously excited, especially after the crash and burn of Wecunts. I gave those sons of guns money for their stupid bitcoin miner for a year because I thought they were legit. Praying as hard as I can that this doesn't happen again.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

[/quote]
Seriously excited, especially after the crash and burn of fearlessrevolution. I gave those sons of guns money for their stupid bitcoin miner for a year because I thought they were legit. Praying as hard as I can that this doesn't happen again.
[/quote]

This is fearlessrevolution, so what do you mean crash and burn and their bitcoin miner?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

LoneStrider wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:45 am
This is fearlessrevolution, so what do you mean crash and burn and their bitcoin miner?
Certain site names are banned here so they get replaced with Fearlessrevolution instead.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

LoneStrider wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:45 am

Wecunts is censored

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Hmm I don't have the screen issue but I do have that never ending updated files please restart issue going on.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 pm
Hmm I don't have the screen issue but I do have that never ending updated files please restart issue going on.
It's fixed. Can you check if it still happens?

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

STN wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:15 pm
Chaos5061 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 pm
It's fixed. Can you check if it still happens?
Yep still happening. Should I redownload the app?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 am
Yep still happening. Should I redownload the app?
Yeah, that will fix it

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Nope deleted the app and restarted computer as extra step then downloaded it again and still happens.

EDIT: wait maybe fixed? The new version had a updateminor.exe in it after I started the normal app. I decided to use it and it came up normally and the updateminor.exe file disappeared and the update prompt in the app is also not there right now. So maybe fixed.

DarkMango
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkMango »

Screen position on multiple monitors and update issue has been fixed in latest update. On some computers there was an issue which cause the update to not complete the integrity check which caused re-download multiple times.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

There are 2 exes and i had to use the one i wasnt using to fix the update thing.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Supposed to be able to login with our non-pro forum account?
I'm using the same username and password and it's not accepting it.