Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
STN
Founder
Founder

Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by STN »

This has been retired long ago. You might be looking for fearless beta (link in my signature).

Hello everyone!

I am so happy to announce the release of FearlessRevolution app.

This is something i have wanted to make since i can remember making my first trainers. Back then, it was bie and sheep with their first iteration of this type of app which is what started it all for me. I was scammed by frank and zach of wemód few years back for an attempt at that as some of you know, they stole my engine and all of my ideas for how i imagined the app to be.

Well this is my chance at redemption

I will get to the important bits first which i am sure you are worried about.

What will happen to cheat engine tables? OMG STN SOLD OUT, DA DEVIL. I AM LEAVING!?!?! ☹️

Calm down. Nothing will change. Cheat tables will stay free. Everyone will still be able to upload and download free. If i hadn't announced this, you wouldn't even notice anything changed.

Nothing will change. Nothing! Get it?

Okay?

Good.

So what is the FearlessRevolution app?

It is a multi-trainer tool with one app having many cheats/trainers for different games as you might have guessed already similar to wemód and others but far better. There's no spying for starters, no stupid gimmicks, just get the app and start cheating in your game. Truly, the world’s best application for modding your favorite PC games! 🔥

It already boasts 200+ cheats for many popular games and indies on many platforms and more coming.

I am sure some of you have used the app already, the team at Cheat Evolution has decided to join forces and give me the opportunity to bring an unprecedented growth to FRF and take the next step in this Fearless Revolution.🤘

What does it mean for FRF?

My contribution are going to stay the same. I will post cheat tables and keep this place up. The app will be managed by Cheat Evolution team (be nice ;) ) since it's theirs to begin with and i own the rights now so like i said, this place isn't going to change or suffer in anyway.

I made a promise when i launched this place that it will be free and i will keep my promise because my name doesn't start with F or Z. However, i can't guarantee anything about the app on what direction it will go, not my problem.

Can i contribute to the app?

For sure. Send your cheats to MrViZZion or DarkMango or rest of the app team and they will gladly add it to the app.

Oh noes, you're going to steal my cheat tables!

I honestly think you don't give a crap. Nobody cares when i cry my heart out about wemód proudly stealing cheats from tables here. But to answer your question. It would be foolish. I will actually post my cheats in table form here as i usually do. For the team, feel free to keep an eye on their work. It just seems stupid to me when i actually run FRF lol😄

I think i have answered all the burning questions and issues people might have with this. Now to the good stuff.

Get hundreds of trainers and mods for your favorite PC games in one easy app. No more spying apps!

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by BabyGroot »

nice...
You and the team at FRF are amazing ...

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Nice! Thank you for the app

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Sweet, makes it much easier to find a game without hoping the search bar works.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am
Well, unless we can create trainers for every game known to man then the search function on the website will still be of use since if it's not in the App, someone most likely has a table for it on here :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am
What do you mean? The search function was fixed and should load everytime. Did you try it recently?

I also want to make it clear that the app is no way a replacement for cheat tables here. It's for people who use trainers rather than cheat tables. So if there's some issue with the site, please let me know.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I know, i ment when i click search sometimes the google bar refuses to load and it requires a reboot of my PC to fix it, I am pretty sure this is on my end though or the problem would of been reported already.

Lake333GLD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lake333GLD »

Great news!

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Woot, woot!

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Didn't knew these fockers scammed you @STN I am so sorry for using their app thought you were still there monitoring until 2018 or 2017 but now I've left their discord server and uninstalled their app.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Awesome! Clean, no nonsense program with no need to "press F1" or something such as far as I tested.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Awesome job STN, congrats

Gonna try it as soon as possible

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Congrats to the legendary sifu ..the founder..congrats sir..will support..master..

Giony
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Giony »

this is great news :)

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

wut?? those fockers scammed u?
fock them!

nice app for all in one trainers!

oh about the discord, is user with Fearless Supporter label eligible to join? :P