Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by chrcoluk »

I got some feedback already.

By default my firewall blocks traffic, and I can see when the connection is denied, it doesnt automatically give up or timeout or even pause between each new attempt, it is coded to instead keep trying as fast as possible forever, in 30 seconds it made over 9000 attempts, and uses 40% of my 9900k just trying to connect. Please make this behave more polite and pause between each attempt, also instead of trying forever with the pacman symbol, perhaps after a few failed attempts it should display a error box saying it cannot connect to the internet with a suggestion the end user checks their firewall. I see also its already monetized. :/

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by STN »

chrcoluk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:09 am
I got some feedback already.

By default my firewall blocks traffic, and I can see when the connection is denied, it doesnt automatically give up or timeout or even pause between each new attempt, it is coded to instead keep trying as fast as possible forever, in 30 seconds it made over 9000 attempts, and uses 40% of my 9900k just trying to connect. Please make this behave more polite and pause between each attempt, also instead of trying forever with the pacman symbol, perhaps after a few failed attempts it should display a error box saying it cannot connect to the internet with a suggestion the end user checks their firewall.
I will pass it over to the developer but the high usage could just as well be your antivirus scanning and blocking the app.
chrcoluk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:09 am
I see also its already monetized. :/
It was mentioned in the announcement and at the discretion of the app team. I see you people are learning how everyone else will monetize their shit given the opportunity :lol:

Anyway, this thread no longer applies as the app has been rebranded back to what it was before joining us. Please direct all feedback to the appropriate channels (look at the links within the app itself).