Cheat Engine Download/Information

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
curiousgeorge26
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cheat Engine Download/Information

Post by curiousgeorge26 »

Is there a link to a clean version of cheat engine please

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

curiousgeorge26 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:06 am
Is there a link to a clean version of cheat engine please
You have to subscribe to Dark Byte’s Patreon for clean version otherwise just get the ads/offers filled setup and be careful you don’t get any offers installed.

Maradu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maradu »

Where can i get 7.5?

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Maradu wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:45 am
Where can i get 7.5?
It is not free. You have to subscribe to Dark Byte’s Patreon to get it. The link
[Link]

Faerlaingal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faerlaingal »

There isn't a free (with adwares) option for 7.5 like the others? Or a compile-it-yourself version?

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

Tomorrow.
(and the compile it yourself version is always there)

jonexhd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonexhd »

Although I'm completely OK with the downloader and AD thing, I really don't get it why I cannot choose the path I'm installing the app.
I mean, what in it for the dev? I really don't get it.

I can only accept reasons like "this app have to be in this location to work." But we all know that's not the case, isn't it?

Honestly, I only started using missing setup version of CE after the dev removed the path choosing function. Ironic, isn't it?

Aeden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aeden »

Just downloaded the free 7.5 version, is it normal for Win10 to start rapid firing PUP alerts for OfferCore and FusionCore? I didn't even click the .exe, windows just went berserk as soon as the download finished.

Now the game I intended to mess with is crashing far more than normal, and I didn't even install CE. Of course this could be coincidence, but I'm still picking up FusionCore in my virus scans.

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

Why don 't I have the whole cheat evolution list ?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

jonexhd wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:06 pm
Although I'm completely OK with the downloader and AD thing, I really don't get it why I cannot choose the path I'm installing the app.
I mean, what in it for the dev? I really don't get it.
after installation you can move it to anywhere you like ( only have to adjust some shortcuts or make new ones ).
if you want todo that beforehand use a junction ( i've explained that somewhere else in this topic )

TrexxæByte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrexxæByte »

Messy6666 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:55 pm

after installation you can move it to anywhere you like ( only have to adjust some shortcuts or make new ones ).
if you want todo that beforehand use a junction ( i've explained that somewhere else in this topic )
That's odd... I don't recall CheatEngine not allowing me to install to a custom location. Am I getting that old or did this change with the newer/newest versions? I'm not going senile just yet... I almost never install downloaded software programs to my system drive. I always install personally picked and downloaded programs on a separate drive - not a different partition or volume, entirely different drive.

Got sick of having issues that escalated to the point of requiring a format and reinstall ... not just the OS but all those programs too... been installing on a separate drive for years.

EDIT
I just recently installed 7.5 ... did I totally just click next next next? I'm gonna have to go check out my C: drive now...

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

I am having issues downloading Cheat Engine from your official website, can someone check the link out and please provide a few alternative links in the future for download.

[Link]

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

The92Ghost wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:04 pm
I am having issues downloading Cheat Engine from your official website, can someone check the link out and please provide a few alternative links in the future for download.

[Link]
I used to provide mirrors but they haven't been available for few years now. The last Github exe mirror (without ads stuff iirc) was for CE 7.0 is linked in first post.

Your only options are to download from official site (the link you don't seem to be able to access for some reason) or cheat engine's official Patreon - only costs 2 bucks

radius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by radius »

please guys. i need help. i have tennis manager 23 3.0.6 version. i install this table. first open a game. load game. go to my player. now open ct table with cheat engine. click on proccessor and choose game. than check 'run table'. table is visible. but i cant edit ateibutes. only apears ??. and when i change 'value'. its still ??. maybe this tennis cheat table is not compatible with maly game? should i install older vesrion of this table?

NotoiGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotoiGamer »

Aeden wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:19 am
Just downloaded the free 7.5 version, is it normal for Win10 to start rapid firing PUP alerts for OfferCore and FusionCore? I didn't even click the .exe, windows just went berserk as soon as the download finished.

Now the game I intended to mess with is crashing far more than normal, and I didn't even install CE. Of course this could be coincidence, but I'm still picking up FusionCore in my virus scans.
indeed. After downloading version 7.5, I had to reinstall Windows and delete everything. It's a virus and it makes Windows go completely crazy. It takes away your permissions to do anything.