Changes to FearlessRevolution

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
STN
Founder
Founder

Changes to FearlessRevolution

Post by STN »

Hello everyone!

There are a few changes incoming to FearlessRevolution

First the negatives - The hypocrisy, lies and deceit and my naivety

I have decided to end the app. The reason for this is simple, the people who bugged me for years about theft of tables or complained about paywalls/patreons or those who wanted to divide the forum into completely paid despite my opposition suddenly became the preachers of open sharing. The people who helped developed the app and supported it who even donated money to me AFTER app launch became heroes of open sharing in public and I was left alone as if I built this app for myself. My God!, I have never seen such hypocrisy right in front of my eyes, their PMs, posts and messages are in direct contradiction to what they say in public now. They whined about theft/paywalls even threatened to stop posting completely due to theft but suddenly, now they don't??

It is one of the WORST decision I have taken in my life but I was bugged by these people for years and so after many months of thinking, I came up with this app solution thinking of it as a win win win solution for table makers, users and FRF, in my mind I was helping the community doing what I did 5 years ago - sharing but on our terms and everyone will eventually understand. People with personal vandettas against FRF/me who wish the worst for me/FRF used this opportunity while pretending to be my friend, these people who for years only burned in their anger now had an opportunity, I allowed these liars to exploit and fool everyone who without my naivety couldn't even imagine speaking against me as they would be called liars. I managed to alienate my supporters and users who have always believed in my vision and know the struggles, sacrifices that have gone into making FRF what it is today!.

I built this community 5 YEARS AGO when everyone cowered away, stood up to big game companies and went through so many difficulties, made sacrifices and for 5 years I have run this site for free, built this app because I was led to believe that this is in benefit of the community. But it has been made abundantly clear to me that the majority of community believes in open sharing including now suddenly the people who were the reason for the creation of this app and misled me.

So with the negatives out of the way, let's list the positives and what are the changes?

FearlessRevolution will now allow mods

Plenty of occasions have come up where I or the users had developed some mods that they can share. So it would be nice to have the option to do so in a proper section. When I used to play ONI - one of my favorite game, I modded the crap out of it but never shared as it's neither a cheat engine table nor a trainer so didn't share.

New moderators/team

While I was gone taking a month's break from FRF/internet, there have been a few old and new moderators helping keep spam away and moderate the community. I think I can use a couple more so if you think you're fit for the job, let me know why. Please keep in mind, your contributions/loyalty to this community will matter a lot in the decision so don't make it awkward for me, I can't say NO and it's always difficult for me to reject someone. I will be looking for people myself as well.

Building a new system

One of the positives that's come out of this treachery is the fact that while thinking for a solution of this non-existent problem last year, I came up with so many ideas that would lead to increased cheat production, make things more fun and lively and rewarding and overall improve the community, in other words revolutionize the scene. But it requires some serious funds, something that has always been a problem even more so now. It's not a change coming soon but I wanted to hype you people up and I really wish to see it become a reality :D Small changes will come however, here and there as time allows so stay tuned. The development of this app has been a huge learning lesson understanding what went wrong, if we make another app, it would be with these lessons in mind.

So what's ahead in future?.

The problem of funding FRF still exists. Our Patreon was nuked last year, I made a new one last month and it's still standing. They took down our 15k subs youtube last year but failed to take down our new Youtube so maybe Youtube/Patreon are finally realizing the malicious nature of these attacks.

I really don't want to use the app for funding FRF, I didn't end it sooner despite all the treachery and failing the purpose what it was built for and who it was built for yet despite all the negatives, it did help fund FRF. Please donate and help. I am hopeful and I still believe in this community. 5 years ago when we were in even worse condition, we survived together, please help and do it again.

Patreon

[Link]

PayPal

[Link]

RuffianGoat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Changes to FearlessRevolution

Post by RuffianGoat »

How soon do you think the mod section will be available? I avoid sites like N*x*s because their downloads are so incredibly slow but modding has always been something I've thought about learning. I hope that you're doing better after your break and that you are staying healthy.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Should be soon, just need to deal with other real life stuff first. For the time being, if anyone wishes they can post in the tools section.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I signed up again to support the site. Wishing things go well/better for FRF instead of all the drama. Thanks for all you do and put up with.

hankk
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by hankk »

Sad to see people hurt you like that, i have always supported you and i will support this decision too.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Not really up to date on whatever happened, but this post made me check my Patreon only to find that it had been deactivated and the contributions halted.

I will assume the linked page is the same one/equivalent?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:59 pm
Not really up to date on whatever happened, but this post made me check my Patreon only to find that it had been deactivated and the contributions halted.

I will assume the linked page is the same one/equivalent?
Yep, we lost the old Patreon to which you were subbed back in November last year. The linked page is the new one I made this February and so far still standing

I am surprised Patreon didn’t notify you. I assumed they sent an email to everyone but apparently not.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

STN wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:36 pm
Double checked, no notifications. Quite frustrating.

Resubscribed.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

STN wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:36 pm
I am surprised Patreon didn’t notify you. I assumed they sent an email to everyone but apparently not.
Yeah they don't do that, Patreon does very little email communication.

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalin15 »

Sounds like good news to me, hope it goes very well!

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Just noticed this and got no notification from patreon either (and I even complained to them about not notifying me they deactivated your old account without telling me and charged me that last month). I redid the patreon but I am pretty certain anyone who did use patreon is probably thinking they are still supporting you especially if they didn't notice what happened to your old link.

Cabola
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cabola »

well that explains why it stopped working due to the exe being renamed after an update, and also why I couldn't login to the app anymore..

Matrix4th
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Matrix4th »

I am sorry to hear that admin. As someone who was betrayed by his best friend and he destroyed my loving relationship with my high school sweetheart, I can relate all too well. She hates my guts now thanks to the person who I trusted the most and called best friend and I didn't just lose her but some mutual friends as well.

I will try to help bro, only the good guys get backstabbed and cheated on.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Matrix4th wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:23 am
I am sorry to hear that admin. As someone who was betrayed by his best friend and he destroyed my loving relationship with my high school sweetheart, I can relate all too well. She hates my guts now thanks to the person who I trusted the most and called best friend and I didn't just lose her but some mutual friends as well.

I will try to help bro, only the good guys get backstabbed and cheated on.
I know you must be devastated but think of it this way, you dodged a bullet or two. Life is much beautiful with good people around you, take this from an old coot like me who has been around the block a few times. Be happy when the negative people leave themselves so you don't have to.

Send me a PM if you need someone to talk to about life and women ;)