Cheat Engine Download/Information

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cheat Engine Download/Information

Post by VampTY »

To download the latest public version of Cheat Engine, go to this [Link]
To support the Cheat Engine software, go to this [Link]
To build it yourself, download the files from [Link]

All these options, you can install it on some external virtual usb, just assign the path in it according to the software's path, there's ways and more ways, you can even make a cmd command batch file to force run..depends on your knowledge and will.I suggest more the second link pasted upper, we spent daily more money on useless crap, some days we buy even more things we won't ever use.Spending like 5$ a month won't ruin you, or spend something and download the real thing.Just like on STEAM or ORIGIN or EPIC etc, we like to have bought games and those worth more than this.In all my accounts, if i'll even start to begin to count how much money i've spent in all the games i own in all platforms softwares and all the software that i use, bought, for personal use... i won't sleep many nights thinking what was in my head, where was my mind.I could have done something else with the money, but was my choice, my money, my will.I need to deal with that, just how developers, this case, for Cheat Engine, need to deal with all the time involved in this, also with money, nerves.

Point of this, you want something, go get it!

If you just can't manage, send me a PM, i'll paste you the PUBLIC shared version of Cheat Engine 7.4, just decompress and that's that. :)

I won't share anything related to my bought versions of Cheat Engine software, so don't even bother to ask me that, only public shared related and i won't paste any link here with it.! ;)

blade11577
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blade11577 »

chrome sees the file as a virus

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

blade11577 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:00 pm
chrome sees the file as a virus
You have the choice to ignore what Google Chrome says. The fact is, the file is safe. It is up to you whether you put your trust in the browser to make that decision for you. There are countless threads claiming Cheat Engine to be a virus, but the software has been a project that has spanned 20+ years of which many people have downloaded, and used without problems.

gameless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gameless »

bonjour bonjour sooooo i cant see the file or anything to download the engine maybe something is wrong?

tcvvfv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tcvvfv »

heyo ive been having problems with trying to download cheat engine, as all browsers I've tried have blocked it, this is not asking "is it a virus" as I know its now, but this is asking how to download it with all browsers blocking it?

lezardmf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lezardmf »

i need a cheat engine undetectable for a game what close when i open the cheat engine some can helpme?

dgo2man
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dgo2man »

cheat engine making you pay now that doesn't seem right for an open source

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

I can see with Cheat Engine v7.4 you no longer have the option to choose where the file is installed. Call me anal if you want, but I resent anything other than core OS or Firmware installing itself on C drive. Is there another version that allows you to choose CE's install path?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Specula wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:15 pm
I can see with Cheat Engine v7.4 you no longer have the option to choose where the file is installed. Call me anal if you want, but I resent anything other than core OS or Firmware installing itself on C drive. Is there another version that allows you to choose CE's install path?
certainly won't call you that.... eeek
you can use a hardlink as described here: viewtopic.php?p=231516#p231516

it's very easy
just put a hardlink before (you have to manualy create the dir) or after the installation (move the content and create the hardlink)

rinmara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rinmara »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:23 am

To build it yourself, download the files from [Link]
So to build it ourselves, we still need to join the Patreon? I don't have a job, I can't support projects right now :cry:

Cloud StrifeFFVII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cloud StrifeFFVII »

I have DLL cheat engine from official page, I have Problem with Stating this program. Error access violation
[Link]

Where can fix this bug ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

rinmara wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 3:47 pm
So to build it ourselves, we still need to join the Patreon? I don't have a job, I can't support projects right now :cry:
No. You can download Lazarus for free and then build CE with it. The source code is on github and free to download with Git (or just zip file from github). I have done this for a while. You pay with your time. But you gain security in that you are not going to be infected/tracked by the installer. You might even learn a new skill or two by accident.

Its not that hard but I will concede for non-programmers its a bit to ask. You may have some issues with files that were not redistributed. Personally I just copy missing files from the older publicly available releases that ship in zip form (this is stuff like vehdebug). If you really want to you can get Visual Studio for free if you want to build monocollector and similar tools but I think those are checked in as is.

Haegr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Haegr »

Is there a simple unzip without the installer? Just for the free version, not the paid upgrade one.

ODeath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ODeath »

all this bullshit just in time for Elden Ring... great.. :/ 😔🙄

Takuumi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Takuumi »

so... it was literal months... if not a year..
and NOONE was kind enough to punish CE dev by releasing patreon version for free?
or at least upload a compiled version.....
seriously...
i hope ce dev reputation be ruined for locking up stuff that previously was free..
and asking for support predatory monetization is......
OOF