Interstellar Space: Genesis Request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Interstellar Space: Genesis Request

Post by Kahnite »

Hi Folks,
It brings joy to me that the script looks a lot like my old script during the alpha test, but you added a lot more automation. Hats off to Cake-san. I do seem to have a problem though. I can't seem to get the "Get Game Instance" script to activate. Did a game update and break this?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Kahnite wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:20 pm
Hi Folks,
It brings joy to me that the script looks a lot like my old script during the alpha test, but you added a lot more automation. Hats off to Cake-san. I do seem to have a problem though. I can't seem to get the "Get Game Instance" script to activate. Did a game update and break this?
That script shouldn't break, unless game dev remove or rename that module entirely. Can you activate other script ? If you can't ,then either mono features is not activated or your CE is not attached to game process.
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:55 am
Update 1
# Fix pointer addresses
#Update :D

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

Game is activated in CE, I can choose first checkbox (Interstellar Space Genesis) script, but clicking on the second never fills in the checkbox (script executes successfully). I can easily modify the cash myself (doing the search for values method) without the table, the tech is killing me again (memories flood back in fighting with that one the last time). If I remember correctly the tech is a list of pointers to each queued tech that get updated with the research points spent so far. Took a long time to find that bugger, haven't recreated it so far.

As to the mono thing, I don't think you can disable that as it is part of the Unity engine. Discussions with the devs rapidly dissuaded me from ever using it in any game I might want to develop as it memory leaks and the garbage collection is worthless, causing the memory footprint to expand over time until the engine crashes. (My contribution to the game along with some UI and planetary city screen suggestions.)

Are there any settings that I have to activate in order for the script to properly execute? I am running CE 7.0 (64-bit) with vanilla settings.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Kahnite wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Game is activated in CE, I can choose first checkbox (Interstellar Space Genesis) script, but clicking on the second never fills in the checkbox (script executes successfully). I can easily modify the cash myself (doing the search for values method) without the table, the tech is killing me again (memories flood back in fighting with that one the last time). If I remember correctly the tech is a list of pointers to each queued tech that get updated with the research points spent so far. Took a long time to find that bugger, haven't recreated it so far.

As to the mono thing, I don't think you can disable that as it is part of the Unity engine. Discussions with the devs rapidly dissuaded me from ever using it in any game I might want to develop as it memory leaks and the garbage collection is worthless, causing the memory footprint to expand over time until the engine crashes. (My contribution to the game along with some UI and planetary city screen suggestions.)

Are there any settings that I have to activate in order for the script to properly execute? I am running CE 7.0 (64-bit) with vanilla settings.
What about other scripts other than both that you had mentioned, can you activate it ? (eg: All Research Completed, Added SSP ?)

Get Game Instance is just a simple script: (before i registered a lot of symbols to fix the pointers)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(_game,Game:get_instance,Game:get_instance+50,48 B8)
label(game)
_game+2:
game:
registersymbol(game)
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(game)
If you have activated mono features in CE (Mono menu in CE) you can go to address "Game:get_instance" and see if there are any instruction like "mov rax,0000026B2AC536D4 { can be any value } " that should be what that script is looking for...

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

Hi Cake-san,

Despite that part of the script not working, the other parts do (didn't expect the research to literally research the entire tech tree!) I have pops, all techs, instant builds, etc. all working. The remote exploration screen is a pain as it cannot be dismissed ("enter always next turn" is a must!).

.. and yes, Mono is activated in CE. I'll take a look to see if the register you reference is present.

Teknomage01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Teknomage01 »

Causes game to crash and nearly corrupt the files.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

some functions dont work anymore since 1.1-1.1.1 Instant Build and Leaders

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

how do you switch to other settlements in table? it only ever shows my initial colony, not any others

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

new update.. 1.1.2 less Functions work now.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:20 pm
new update.. 1.1.2 less Functions work now.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12185