***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

I am making a request for walk through wall codes for The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2.
I have been trying everything within my skill lv to find it for The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 but nothing.
I even trying Ultimap too but it just give me allot of useless jump opcodes and a few other useless opcode.

EDIT!-I will give you all the files if you need them (RPCS3 and the games) just let me know if want to take this request.

Please take my request
THANKS
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: (REQ) The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

DELETED BY OP.
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

DARKVOIDHACKER wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:29 am
Damn, is anybody even going to say they might do it later or do request and people always get ignored here that you don't like.
I don't know which one it is but I even said please take my request.
This sort of attitude won't really make anyone interested :dry: . Have some patience and be glad if anyone even takes up some interest considering what you're requesting.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

STN wrote: This sort of attitude won't really make anyone interested :dry: . Have some patience and be glad if anyone even takes up some interest considering what you're requesting.
DELETED BY OP.
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

YOUR HUNMPTY BUMP

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

DARKVOIDHACKER wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:31 am
STN wrote: This sort of attitude won't really make anyone interested :dry: . Have some patience and be glad if anyone even takes up some interest considering what you're requesting.
What do you mean considering what I'M requesting?
For an expert hacker like yourself and SunBeam this be a piece of cake for you two but for me it is hard as hell for me to hack.
That isn't true. It takes the same amount of time for all of us, skill level has nothing to do with it. I am also not an expert

And what you're requesting is a wallhack, something which isn't common in single player cheating. This sort of thing is done in multiplayer games and you might have a better luck at such forums.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (PLEASE HELP)

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

Do you know any good places STN?, Please list some websites.
I really thought someone could and would help me here since this is a popular site. 😒

DELETED BY OP.
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (PLEASE HELP)

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

I found the y coordinates so now what do I look for after I hit what accesses this opcode address?
This is the only one that moves when I hit the wall.
I tried nopping it but nothing

vmovdqa xmm0,[rdx+rax]

DELETED BY OP.
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

When I started I thought someone would help that day or maybe 2 to 3 days but nothing even now.
My gaming computer is still not strong enough to use ultimap and makes my game slow and
I"M sure you have a better computer then I do STN and SunBeam if you are in to hacking code, ( MINE: HP OMEN -i7 no hyper threading or turbo).
I don't know any other way to go about finding the walk through wall code.

Like I said, this is the opcode that only did anything when I hit the wall and I don't know what to look for
when I break and trace out of 1000 opcodes.
vmovdqa xmm0,[rdx+rax]
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

I'M NOT LAZY AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT MYSELF BUT I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT OPCODES AND SCRIPTS.
If someone could make a video tutorial showing how its done on both games that would be great, then I could watch it and do it myself and
learn unless someone just wants to post a CE table with
the walk through walls for both TLOH:TOCS 1 and 2.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Post by HylianZ »

So I saw this on day one, and started working on it, but as I don't have a lot of free time, working a full time job, it took a while. I did finally nail it down, and had a table ready to come and post, however, seeing how absolutely rude, impatient, and abhorrent you are, I've decided against sharing it, and have deleted it from my computer since I have no need of the ability myself.

Good day to you, sir/madam.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:20 am
So I saw this on day one, and started working on it, but as I don't have a lot of free time, working a full time job, it took a while. I did finally nail it down, and had a table ready to come and post, however, seeing how absolutely rude, impatient, and abhorrent you are, I've decided against sharing it, and have deleted it from my computer since I have no need of the ability myself.

Good day to you, sir/madam.
Well sorry but nobody ever said anything not even you. I felt like everyone was ignoring me from the start.
Can you see where I'M coming from the felling of being ignored?
If I knew you was working on it, if you had told me I wouldn't have felt ignored?
I hope you really didn't delete it and I hope you have it in your heart to share it because you are the only good person here that
was willing to work on it.

THANKS

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

DARKVOIDHACKER wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 am
Well sorry but nobody ever said anything not even you. I felt like everyone was ignoring me from the start.
If I knew you was working on it, if you had told me I wouldn't have felt ignored?
I hope you have it in your heart to share it because you are the only good person here that

THANKS
Well, I suppose I can post this.

[Link]
Last edited by HylianZ on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:39 am
DARKVOIDHACKER wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 am
I hope you have it in your heart to share it because you are the only good person here that

THANKS
Well, I suppose I can post this.
SO WHAT I WROTE THEN YOU ARE CALLING ME A LIAR, IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

HylianZ
REALLY? YOU CAN'T TELL WHEN PEOPLE MEAN WHAT THEY WRITE?

EDIT: WHATS WRONG HylianZ, CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?
EDIT2: I WILL GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO RESPOND HylianZ, I GIVE YOU 1 DAY.
I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS.
EDIT3: YES I SEE YOU STN, HylianZ IS CALLING ME A LIAR AND POSTING FAKE DOWNLOADS.
WHAT I WROTE I MEANT BUT HylianZ DOESN'T REALIZE THAT.
Last edited by DARKVOIDHACKER on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:22 am, edited 6 times in total.