Final Fantasy type-0 HD anticheat bypass update?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sumomo251
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy type-0 HD anticheat bypass update?

Post by sumomo251 »

so the game has had an update since last cheats were made (as a windows update made game crash while starting)

I tried using the 2 in viewtopic.php?t=332 and some of the cheats do work, but the anticheat ones do not work anymore and the ones that require said anti cheat dont as a result. (game detects memory edit when it tries to save and restarts game)

Anyone able to fix them?

AlexWong
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy type-0 HD anticheat bypass update?

Post by AlexWong »

I fixed them and added some new options: Upgrade Magics to Max Amount, Complete Task Directly.
Attachments
FF Type 0 HD.CT
For FF Type-0 Build 20181126
(309.95 KiB) Downloaded 1208 times

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

Can somone help me get back into the table. I would try to fix but I don't know how to fix enable's AOB. Can anyone give me a clue? The table posted hear no longer works

Axl21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axl21 »

Just posting this info, for any future people that play this game and want to use the cheat table. The cheat table still works, but in order to use it, you gotta crash the game first. After it crashes, you should get a memory access violation error, and the game will automatically restart. For some reason, that allows the cheat table to be used.

The only way I've found to force the game to crash to produce a memory access violation error, is to use a trainer that increases items. Just go into the game, use a trainer that increases your items, and then when you try to save, the game will automatically restart. From there, you will be able to activate the cheat table. Once you are able to use the cheat table, make sure to activate the two anti-cheat bypasses in the cheat table for EXP/Stats and inventory, so the game won't automatically restart again.

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

Axl21 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 am
Just posting this info, for any future people that play this game and want to use the cheat table. The cheat table still works, but in order to use it, you gotta crash the game first. After it crashes, you should get a memory access violation error, and the game will automatically restart. For some reason, that allows the cheat table to be used.

The only way I've found to force the game to crash to produce a memory access violation error, is to use a trainer that increases items. Just go into the game, use a trainer that increases your items, and then when you try to save, the game will automatically restart. From there, you will be able to activate the cheat table. Once you are able to use the cheat table, make sure to activate the two anti-cheat bypasses in the cheat table for EXP/Stats and inventory, so the game won't automatically restart again.
Thank you

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Doesn't work anymore, even after doing an access violation. Can't enable the script.

Are they still updating this and still preventing cheats on this thing?

They don't prevent cheats on any other final fantasy game, why be so arsed with this one?

Edit: Nevermind, it does work after quitting and restarting the game, after doing an access violation.

Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puzzled_Job »

Tsahion wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:22 pm
Doesn't work anymore, even after doing an access violation. Can't enable the script.

Are they still updating this and still preventing cheats on this thing?

They don't prevent cheats on any other final fantasy game, why be so arsed with this one?

Edit: Nevermind, it does work after quitting and restarting the game, after doing an access violation.
Ever get the inventory to work? Everything else seems fine, but that part busted.

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Inventory edits worked for me, I was able to change amount of items and phantoma.