Noobzor

[Request] Dungeon Hunter 5

Post by lodoss118 »

Game Name: Dungeon Hunter 5
Game Engine: Any
Game Version: Gameloft
Options Required: Health, Damage, Energy, Gold, Anything
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: I have tried freezing the health and mana, but only found the visual address.

Thank you for any help.

lodoss118
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Dungeon Hunter 5

Post by lodoss118 »

Not sure if this can even be done.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

There many client sides things. Found No CD(float), Any help to find HP n 1HK !?
Game is actually single player (some coop missins are poor n there no ppl - no good reward)

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

up

lodoss118
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lodoss118 »

I haven't found anything, how you find the no CD? Would love to have the 1HK.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Here's makeshift table...

Since, I don't have much info to separate hp address between player/allied and enemies, I just assigned some hotkeys, for player to populate the address themself...

Usage for godmode&OHK script:
Numpad 4:Activ base script & Numpad 5:Deactiv script, so just activa the base script when you want to use it & deactivate when you have finished a stage to avoid crash...

Numpad 0:Populate hp address. So, activate this then, roll in-game to populate the address. If you see your player hp is decreasing, then the address being populate might not be your player's address, so just press the hotkey again & roll in-game. I set the script to freeze hp at 500 000 ,so if you want other value, just edit the script.

Numpad 1:Activ OHK & Numpad 2:Deactiv OHK. I set the script to freeze all hp other than address being populate to 10, so if you see your enemies are not getting killed, deactive OHK & try to kill them.

I don't hold any responsibilities if your account get banned or your save get corrupted if you use this table...

Regards.
Attachments
DH5.CT
(7.2 KiB) Downloaded 449 times

lodoss118
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request][Completed] Dungeon Hunter 5

Post by lodoss118 »

You are awesome thank you so much.
I wasn't able to find none of that stuff.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Well i do love that table but the hp is setting mine to zero making me die in one hit.

lodoss118
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lodoss118 »

Did you set the value? I set mines to 500,000 like he did.

Yalun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yalun »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:56 am

Since, I don't have much info to separate hp address between player/allied and enemies, I just assigned some hotkeys, for player to populate the address themself...

Numpad 4:Activ base script & Numpad 5:Deactiv script, so just activa the base script when you want to use it & deactivate when you have finished a stage to avoid crash...

Numpad 0:Populate hp address. So, activate this then, roll in-game to populate the address. If you see your player hp is decreasing, then the address being populate might not be your player's address, so just press the hotkey again & roll in-game. I set the script to freeze hp at 500 000 ,so if you want other value, just edit the script.

Numpad 1:Activ OHK & Numpad 2:Deactiv OHK. I set the script to freeze all hp other than address being populate to 10, so if you see your enemies are not getting killed, deactive OHK & try to kill them.

I don't hold any responsibilities if your account get banned or your save get corrupted if you use this table...

Regards.
thank you for your work, but can you edit the script Dungeon Hunter 5 ( win10 )

Dhuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dhuser »

Yalun wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:42 pm
Cake-san wrote:

Regards.
thank you for your work, but can you edit the script Dungeon Hunter 5 ( win10 )
u can find trainer for windows store on playground

Yalun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yalun »

⊙∀⊙!,but i don't find anything. can you make ct file to CH5 for win 10 vision.very thanks

Yalun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yalun »

very thank you!

Yalun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yalun »

the hack is dont work!

i2sly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by i2sly »

Cake-san wrote:

Regards.
Hello Cake-San

I know this is a little bit older but it is the only thing I have found referencing DH5. I am new to CE and came across this while experimenting and learning how to find diff variables in the game. I am playing the version from the app store not the steam version. I have been able to find multiple locations in the scans but the changes are only visual on the screen. I know it CAN be done because someone being a braggard showed a video of him modifying the dust amount to get absurd amounts and same with crystals dated 2 weeks ago. I would prefer to learn but any help would be appreciated. If you don't want to install the game I can set up on my extra laptop and provide you remote access.

Thank you for your consideration