[COMPLETED] Mortal Kombat 11

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
WaluigIsHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by WaluigIsHere »

Hey guys i'm a newbie to Cheat Engine, can you explain to me how can I find the chests values in the first place ? Thanks

Mordino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mordino »

WaluigIsHere wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Hey guys i'm a newbie to Cheat Engine, can you explain to me how can I find the chests values in the first place ? Thanks
Just approach the chest, and see how much does it cost to open it. :]

WaluigIsHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WaluigIsHere »

Mordino wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:09 pm
WaluigIsHere wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Just approach the chest, and see how much does it cost to open it. :]
Nevermind I figured it out, thanks bud :)

WaluigIsHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WaluigIsHere »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:33 pm
Z0N3 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm
Stalker4589 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:36 am
Negative values only work on Heart and Soul costs regular chest seem to have some level of protection to avoid them going past 1

You know what doesn't have protection?

Kronika vaults

Set a negative value on those and you can loot them for max money.
I have been following the thread for a while. How are you able to change them to a negative value? Mine just changes back to something like "4284967237".

Could you also explain how you found the Green one considering it gives 100k+ results?
When you have 4284967237 step away and return to the chest and it should update to -9999999 in game.
Can you please detail these steps ? I was in that menu then I changed it to -99999 but it went to 4284967237 , then I stepped back like you said and went back but the values were changed to normal

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Me again.

I see some people have had success with hacking the koins, however I am not getting the same luck.

I try changing the values 5 at a time, and all I get is a crash, never any actual luck.

I search for the value of the chest, for example at the moment 10850, add all entries to a list then work my way down, if nothing changes I change the value back from -9999999 to 10850, delete the entries and move on to the next 5.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hyoga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyoga »

I think I am gonna wait till there is an actual working table to get this game. I have no interest into grinding just for skins, nor do I wanna pay an extra dime for them.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:23 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:46 am
There is supposedly a line/string/object/etc called MK11Unlockables in there somewhere. Setting that to IsUnlocked will unlock all of the Kollection as well as Shao Kahn and Frost. Apparently that's what was done for Switch.
Not sure if the two games are sharing completely direct apples to apples code.

I was multiple times able to get everything unlocked, then click to EQUIP (for instance) only to find, that it seems to do a server check to truly check and then it won't actually allow you to equip.

So there is a check (it seems to me) on the server as well as locally. For Switch, this may not be the case.

If there is a single byte or value that 'allows all content', I dug for hours but was unable to find it. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And I also have more games to work on than this one title..

best,
Cal
It tries to check even if you launch the game in offline mode? If that's the case its going to really suck...

What's odd is that there are costumes/gear which are DLC (part of the Premium ed) which can be equipped with no check... Hence why I'm guessing if it was 'hacktivated' via the DLC hack method, it doesn't get checked.

Note: When I said a single object/switch, it only unlocked the Kollection/Shao Kahn/Frost. It DIDN'T unlock the cosmetics, fatalities or brutalities.

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:51 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:23 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:46 am
There is supposedly a line/string/object/etc called MK11Unlockables in there somewhere. Setting that to IsUnlocked will unlock all of the Kollection as well as Shao Kahn and Frost. Apparently that's what was done for Switch.
Not sure if the two games are sharing completely direct apples to apples code.

I was multiple times able to get everything unlocked, then click to EQUIP (for instance) only to find, that it seems to do a server check to truly check and then it won't actually allow you to equip.

So there is a check (it seems to me) on the server as well as locally. For Switch, this may not be the case.

If there is a single byte or value that 'allows all content', I dug for hours but was unable to find it. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And I also have more games to work on than this one title..

best,
Cal
It tries to check even if you launch the game in offline mode? If that's the case its going to really suck...

What's odd is that there are costumes/gear which are DLC (part of the Premium ed) which can be equipped with no check... Hence why I'm guessing if it was 'hacktivated' via the DLC hack method, it doesn't get checked.

Note: When I said a single object/switch, it only unlocked the Kollection/Shao Kahn/Frost. It DIDN'T unlock the cosmetics, fatalities or brutalities.
Can confirm that if you launch in offline mode you are unable to access the Krypt at all.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Anfraxx wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:55 pm

Can confirm that if you launch in offline mode you are unable to access the Krypt at all.
That much I can confirm, yes. I pirated the Switch version when it was leaked days early, like the early PS4 leak.

Even with the 'day 1' patch, you can't access Krypt or Towers of Time.

You CAN access Kustomizations, but everything is naturally locked.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 pm
My question now is.. WHY DO YOU FUCKING NEED THIS "COOL" CONTENT? You can't live without it or what?.. I swear I want to punch people in the face when they become this self-absorbed into this shit. People asked for cool shit; devs did it. Then they asked for money in return. Yet it is still people who whine and blame game producing companies they charge money for content PEOPLE ASKED FOR T_T Fucking retarded Earth of 2000+.
Because the 'cool' content and the customisation features was one major selling point for this specific title, and they heavily advertised it and NEVER ONCE said it was behind an always online wall. If not for the early leaks we wouldn't have discovered this till launch day. Its one thing to advertise a feature blatantly, and its another thing to advertise it, then slam a gate down and keep dangling the carrot in front of everybody.

There's a very damn good reason they let all the content be visible as a PREVIEW in the game as opposed to just slapping ?'s all over it and not even letting you see. "Out of sight out of mind' as they say. They know this, and deliberately left it all in sight where its CONSTANTLY taunting everyone to 'come get it'.

So naturally, people want it. Usually if they were asking for a fair price ppl will generally just pay up... but their tactics are borderline criminal, so 'by hook or by crook' for us is what we call 'turnabout is fair play'. There is absolutely no crime in stealing from thieves, or scamming the scammer, etc.

Do we 'need' it? Well no, nobody 'needs' it... But then again we don't need games either to go through life. Do we WANT it? Yes, we do... and then there's also 'does anyone here want to fuck WB over?'... YES, WE DO :D

Mordino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mordino »

Cheated koins very easy. I hacked Kronika's chest(a shiny random ball, not the thing which lets you respawn chests, just saying, for people who might be confused like I was).
Searching for 250 hearts crashes my MK game if in borderless, and hangs dead my PC if full screen. Probably because I'm running a potato.

WaluigIsHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WaluigIsHere »

Mordino wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 pm
Cheated koins very easy. I hacked Kronika's chest(a shiny random ball, not the thing which lets you respawn chests, just saying, for people who might be confused like I was).
Where can you find the Kronika's chest please ?

Mordino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mordino »

WaluigIsHere wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:16 pm
Mordino wrote:
As far as I know it appears in random places every time you enter Krypt. So you gotta search for it yourself. I found mine after entering Goro's lair. I recommend doing as I did. Just relax and explore the Krypt. And when you'll find this chest, you start hacking. :)

Btw. The warrior's shrine(the one eating Koins) give you a skin every time you deposit 100k koins. It gives all kinds, mortals, mythics, even elders.

WaluigIsHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WaluigIsHere »

Mordino wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:22 pm
WaluigIsHere wrote:
Mordino wrote:
As far as I know it appears in random places every time you enter Krypt. So you gotta search for it yourself. I found mine after entering Goro's lair. I recommend doing as I did. Just relax and explore the Krypt. And when you'll find this chest, you start hacking. :)

Btw. The warrior's shrine(the one eating Koins) give you a skin every time you deposit 100k koins. It gives all kinds, mortals, mythics, even elders.
Thanks i'll just keep exploring it then.

Have you succeeded to hack the Kronika respawn stuff to get coins ?

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Mordino wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:22 pm
WaluigIsHere wrote:
Mordino wrote:

For this they are a general cost of 5k aren't they?

Do you just search 5000 and then work through in bulk?

Mordino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mordino »

Anfraxx wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:42 pm

For this they are a general cost of 5k aren't they?

Do you just search 5000 and then work through in bulk?
Yes, just like tutorial in previous pages told me. I think that the values you have to leave are the ones starting from 4. To be safe, just select all values starting from 4, and change them. Pretty sure they are the ones you need(thanks for this advice to a Stalker4589 guy from pages before).
WaluigIsHere wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Have you succeeded to hack the Kronika respawn stuff to get coins ?
Didn't try. Have enough coins from the kronika's chest.

Oh, right. DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE VALUES BACK AS THEY WERE(after testing them).
Last edited by Mordino on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.