(Request and Willing to PAY) Devil May Cry 5

Post by cary123 »

Game Name: Devil May Cry 5
Game Engine: RE Engine
Game Version: Steam
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Options Required: Cheat Table with

-Auto Exceed

If you don’t know the game, the Exceed System coats Nero's weapon in a flammable liquid when it's charged. When charged, moves will become stronger, faster, and some will have changed properties. However,each time you attack, no matter what the attack is or whether it hits or not, you lose 1 gauge.You can charge it in two ways:

1 Standard Charge. By pressing LT at any time, you can charge the Red Queen. You should hold the button for long enough to get a good charge, but not long enough for it to slow down too much, to get the most out of the presses. Each charge should charge approximately 40% of a gauge. It takes 7-8 charges to charge the weapon all the way to Lv3 (max level) in this method.

2 Action Charge. The other way is to hit LT EXACTLY as your sword almost finish its action animation. It doesn't matter what attack. Hitting LT at the EXACT right time will get you a single Charge level. The timing is very strict. Like, Fighting Game strict.

So what I’m looking for is to make a table that can auto charge your Exceed whenever you attack without looking at the timing and press LT

Back in Devil May Cry 4, there’s actually a trainer that can auto Exceed for you whenever there’s enemy on screen, and it doesn’t Exceed for you every time you attack but randomly, don’t know if it’s possible to achieve in this game as well

PS:Willing to pay for anyone who can do it
Last edited by cary123 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cary123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Request and Willing to PAY) Devil May Cry 5

Post by cary123 »

I found a code that someone use for auto blue punch, which has similar system as Ex act by pressing the button at the right timing during ur attack, will this help for making auto exceed?

BEFORE
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB6 - 85 41 48 - test [rcx+48],eax
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB7 - 41 48 - dec r8d
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB8 - 48 0F97 C0 - seta al
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB9 - 0F97 C0 - seta al
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBBA - 97 - xchg eax,edi
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBBB - C0 84 C0 0F840A02 00 - rol byte ptr [rax+rax*8+020A840F],00 { 0 }

AFTER USING THE CHEAT
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB6 - E9 951A39F4 - jmp 13FFF0650
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB7 - 95 - xchg eax,ebp
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB8 - 1A 39 - sbb bh,byte ptr [rcx]
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBB9 - 39 F4 - cmp esp,esi
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBBA - F4 - hlt
DevilMayCry5.exe+BC5EBBB - 90 - nop

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

cary123 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:00 am
So what I’m looking for is to make a table that can auto charge your Exceed whenever you attack without looking at the timing and press LT
Does infinite exceed good enough? What it does is, your exceed remains fully charged at max level and never deplete when attack. If the answer is yes, we already have trainers that has such option

cary123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cary123 »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:49 am
cary123 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:00 am
Does infinite exceed good enough? What it does is, your exceed remains fully charged at max level and never deplete when attack. If the answer is yes, we already have trainers that has such option
Thank you for your reply, I know what infinite exceed is and that is not what I'm looking for, since someone made auto exceed function before in DMC4, I'm wondering how you can do it in DMC5

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Let me know if I understand this right.

You want your exceed gauge to behave normally as it should but instead of having to time and press LT when attacking, you want the table to do that for you

Right?

cary123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cary123 »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:05 am
Let me know if I understand this right.

You want your exceed gauge to behave normally as it should but instead of having to time and press LT when attacking, you want the table to do that for you

Right?
Yes, you're right, and to be more specific, not auto exceed every time you attack but most of it, because when you do ex attack, some of your moves animation change and I don't want that all the time, sorta like the function in the game's auto assist mode, in that mode, your attack will auto exceed randomly

cary123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cary123 »

Hope it's not too hard to do😫

cary123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cary123 »

Guess it's really that hard

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

Why not save your money and just beat the game in the beginning with that exploit?

cary123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cary123 »

kaziyo88 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 am
Why not save your money and just beat the game in the beginning with that exploit?
Beating the game is not an issue, as do getting all S on any difficulties, I simply just want more