[REQ] Castleminer Z

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[REQ] Castleminer Z

Post by Maitreyarck »

Game Name: CastleMiner Z
Options Required: God Mode, Ammo Infinite, infinite Energy, Infinite Items, Infinite Durability.
Steam Website: [Link]
Hello to you, sorry to bother you, but I would really like to finally be able to cheat on a game I've been playing for years, I lack knowledge, so I come to you, in order to have your help on this subject. I hope I can count on one of you to have a table to cheat without holding back. It's a multiplayer game, I would like to be the only one to benefit from the advantages on my game, I specify it in case it's important. Thank you in advance for the help I will receive on this subject.

Google Translate

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Castleminer Z

Post by GreenHouse »

Here. To get the scripts to work, you need to do that action at least once. Like, for the infinite health you need to get damaged, for the infinite stamina, use stamina. Etc. I can't fix that, that's how this game works.
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Stamina
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Blocks
- Infinite Item Durability
- Set All Items to 999 [Takes a few seconds]
Attachments
CastleMinerZ.CT
v1.9.8
(517.85 KiB) Downloaded 1835 times

Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Maitreyarck »

Hello GreenHouse, I sincerely thank you for the work you have done, I really appreciate this generosity. I would not hesitate to come back to you if I need to cheat on an "unknown" game. Thanks again GreenHouse and see you soon!

If anyone wants to add some little fantasies, please do yourself a favor. I have the main thing and it suits me perfectly, everything works fine.

Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Maitreyarck »

Ps: I allowed myself to change the script of the table because 999 objects create a problem, at the next connection the objects being limited to 255 disappear, so I limited to 255 in order to avoid this problem. Would it be possible to break any block at once, by reattaching the loot?

Ps 2: Infinite durability create the same problem as the previous one, the next time you connect the tools and weapons disappear. But now I have no solution.