[Request] Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
xros
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

Post by xros »

also how to change the amount of tickets from 999 to a lower number like 10 ?

Sabin Stargem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sabin Stargem »

As I understand it, DB Heroes uses Easy Anti-Cheat. You should be able to delete those files and play the game in offline mode, which might make it easier to use Cheat Engine.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:40 pm
While fearlessrevolution's trainer is pretty neat, it's missing important stuff. Such as a stamina cheat, maybe a power modifier, something to slow down CI and and make it always miracle perfect(provided you hit the perfect that is). Can something like that be done besides what fearlessrevolution has already done?
Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:08 pm
I would love to see a health/stamina cheat for battle, and especially something to make the CI's far easier.
Here are two scripts for the CI. I don't know If it will always work, but they worked for me. You should automatically get the max CI, so just press 'Enter' and you'll get a perfect.
It includes two scripts for money and gacha tickets If you want to use them.
It's pretty annoying trying to do anything with this game, but well, I hope those work.
I just wanna say thanks again, even though it's annoying, you still went and made a great Cl cheat, have yet to see it fail.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

xros wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:55 am
also how to change the amount of tickets from 999 to a lower number like 10 ?
Open the script and change the number 999 to 10 or any number that you want, and click Ok. Next time you open the shop it will change the tickets to 10.

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cricro89 »

I think you should post the cheat on the page of the tables and not on the requests, given that now we have a table at least they can use more people and why not update it

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Here are two scripts for the CI. I don't know If it will always work, but they worked for me. You should automatically get the max CI, so just press 'Enter' and you'll get a perfect.
It includes two scripts for money and gacha tickets If you want to use them.
It's pretty annoying trying to do anything with this game, but well, I hope those work.
Works great, perfect every time.

Only thing that could be better is if you can work out how to get Miracle Perfects as that is the best outcome. If not though this is good enough :)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

cricro89 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:41 am
I think you should post the cheat on the page of the tables and not on the requests, given that now we have a table at least they can use more people and why not update it
Done. And I added infinite health, infinite stamina, max battle score and insta burst mode too:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9060

masterdryuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masterdryuu »

I tried that and it still did not work. I remove the 64 dill and was in offline mode still did not work.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Søren wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Don't forget the perma-7 Dragon Balls hack :) if it's possible, of course.
don't really need that. Go to custom missions and the top ranked one which is super easy will always get you a dragon ball

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:29 am

Works great, perfect every time.

Only thing that could be better is if you can work out how to get Miracle Perfects as that is the best outcome. If not though this is good enough :)
I'm pretty sure Miracle Perfects is all RNG based

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 am
Søren wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Don't forget the perma-7 Dragon Balls hack :) if it's possible, of course.
don't really need that. Go to custom missions and the top ranked one which is super easy will always get you a dragon ball
*You* don't really need that :) Grinding 7 boring missions one after the other by just pressing the same button, and having the 7 DB in 15 - 20 min is boring. Better than the classic method, but still boring. Especially when you have to do it 10 times in a row in order to unlock all the slots or multiple times to get your avatar right after a bad choice. So, yes, I think some of us need that cheat. Because it's better to spend time on fun than on some boring grind.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Søren wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:13 am
*You* don't really need that :) Grinding 7 boring missions one after the other by just pressing the same button, and having the 7 DB in 15 - 20 min is boring. Better than the classic method, but still boring. Especially when you have to do it 10 times in a row in order to unlock all the slots or multiple times to get your avatar right after a bad choice. So, yes, I think some of us need that cheat. Because it's better to spend time on fun than on some boring grind.
15-20 Minutes? Try 5-10 minutes for all balls MAX. The mission is THAT easy. It was made easy on purpose, it's an exploit the game has that has yet to be patched. The enemy you face is so weak that you beat him in one turn and will ALWAYS get the balls(plus some other rare items too)

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

"it's an exploit the game has that has yet to be patched."

One more reason to look for a balls cheat, so.