[Request] Outward

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vinimariotto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by vinimariotto » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:29 am

AegonVI wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:13 pm
vinimariotto wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:59 pm
I'm an idiot and I can not make it work. Could someone teach me step by step?
With what?

where to place the file Outward.CT and how to activate them.
Last edited by vinimariotto on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by iicecube » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:01 am

vinimariotto wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:32 am
AegonVI wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:13 pm
vinimariotto wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:59 pm
I'm an idiot and I can not make it work. Could someone teach me step by step?
With what?

where to place the file Outward.CT and how to activate them.
You need the Cheatengine software to run the CT UP, assume you got the software, just right click the CT and run with the program.

User avatar
AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by AegonVI » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:18 am

vinimariotto wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:29 am
AegonVI wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:13 pm
vinimariotto wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:59 pm
I'm an idiot and I can not make it work. Could someone teach me step by step?
With what?

where to place the file Outward.CT and how to activate them.
  1. Download Cheat Engine from its official website - http://cheatengine.org/index.php
  2. Goto viewtopic.php?p=83598#p83598
  3. Scroll down, under ATTACHMENTS, Click: Outward.CT, it will automatically be downloaded.
  4. Run your Outward game first.
  5. Now, run the Outward.CT you downloaded previously.
  6. Click the PC icon Image
  7. find and select your Outward.exe (If the game isn't running it wont appear here), then click open. Image
  8. a table will open. Tick the box beside [ENABLE], Double click on Disabled. Image
  9. Click the inverted circumflex 'v', select Enabled, and finally Ok. Image
  10. Ingame click Esc
  11. Top right corner you should see two boxes
    [11.1] Item Spawn
    [11.2] Cheats
  12. [Item Spawn] Click on Item Spawn, search for the item you wish to have, select the item name from the list and click Spawn.
  13. The meter will determine the amount of spawn items. (U can drag the circle or manually change the number.) Image
  14. Items will be dropped in front of your character.
  15. [Cheats] Simply tick the boxes beside the cheat name will enable that cheat.

    Enjoy.

ProfessorBAG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by ProfessorBAG » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:20 am

Kyim wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Cheers for this, GreenHouse.

Quick question, would a CT be viable for real-time editing of the character data(Names/Face/Hair models) or would writing an external save editor make more sense?

*Follow up question, do we know where the player appearance data values are stored during gameplay? Externally I have access to the sharedassets4.assets but if I can use a CT without having to write a unity asset injector, that'd be brilliant.

Thanks all.
I would love to be able to change my guys appearance

User avatar
Kyim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by Kyim » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:43 pm

Draco856 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Kyim wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Cheers for this, GreenHouse.

Quick question, would a CT be viable for real-time editing of the character data(Names/Face/Hair models) or would writing an external save editor make more sense?

*Follow up question, do we know where the player appearance data values are stored during gameplay? Externally I have access to the sharedassets4.assets but if I can use a CT without having to write a unity asset injector, that'd be brilliant.

Thanks all.
Perhaps in the save file itself would show those values, you'd have to decode it for an external editor anyway so it might be worth figuring it out. As for doing it through CE, perhaps changing during creation itself might give the values you need as there are very few selections between the genders.
Oh brilliant! Yes I will try just that! Thank you!

User avatar
Kyim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by Kyim » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:47 pm

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:02 pm
Kyim wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Cheers for this, GreenHouse.

Quick question, would a CT be viable for real-time editing of the character data(Names/Face/Hair models) or would writing an external save editor make more sense?

*Follow up question, do we know where the player appearance data values are stored during gameplay? Externally I have access to the sharedassets4.assets but if I can use a CT without having to write a unity asset injector, that'd be brilliant.

Thanks all.
Ummm... I'm not sure If it would update as soon as you change the model. But probably it won't without calling the function that does it. So I guess that externally would be better.
Cheers! I had went with the external option! Thanks, GreenHouse!

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:34 am
Reputation: 31

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by darkGraf » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Here is my little contribution to the community table :)
Max durability
No projectile use
Bag capacity to massive
Inf buffs
Inf weapon buff
No use items on craft (still need ingredients)
Upd. 2019.04.05
Weight to 0 (except for the money)
upd. 2019.04.07
No dodge restriction for bag
Craft w/o ingredients(by fantomas)
Collect up to 10 more items (from any source)
Be aware of keeping too much items in you inventory. I have microlags when it is too many items in my bag. Game doesn't have stacks - it's only visual. For real you have all items one by one in you inventory and when game is trying to read your items (and it's doing it pretty frequently) it freezes for a moment.
Attachments
Outward by darkGraf.CT
(7.86 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
Last edited by darkGraf on Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LineArck
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by LineArck » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 am

if someone could find a way to cure the disease life drain 3
it would be amwsome , even the debug console don't clean it

User avatar
GreenHouse
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Reputation: 185

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by GreenHouse » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:25 am

LineArck wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 am
if someone could find a way to cure the disease life drain 3
it would be amwsome , even the debug console don't clean it
Not even pressing Numpad 7 and 8?
Image
You don't like feeling like you're staring at the sun when using the FearlessRevolution forum? Use my dark theme for Stylish/Stylus. Guaranteed satisfaction.
https://userstyles.org/styles/171116/fe ... ution-dark

LineArck
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by LineArck » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 am

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:25 am
LineArck wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 am
if someone could find a way to cure the disease life drain 3
it would be amwsome , even the debug console don't clean it
Not even pressing Numpad 7 and 8?
yep it dosn't

LineArck
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by LineArck » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 pm

darkGraf wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm
Here is my little contribution to the community table :)
Max durability
No projectile use
Bag capacity to massive
Inf buffs
Inf weapon buff
No use items on craft (still need ingredients)
their is a probleme with you'r bag capacity , even tho it work and movement arn't restricted it still impact the stamina recorverie

Lord_Nyaxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by Lord_Nyaxx » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:59 pm

CT haven't been great help for me BUT just go in you outward/outward_data dir and create an empty txt file titled DEBUG.txt.
Enter game, either press f1 for spawn or esc and use the 2 new option top right corner.

Found via Steam forums as CT weren't working for me.

B.Spell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by B.Spell » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:48 am

Ok, I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing posts about it not working, but as soon as I start my game and click the box next to "enable" both the game and cheat engine close. am I doing something wrong? please let me know I've followed all 3 of the different instruction posts to no avail.

Update: I managed to find the issue, turns out my virus protection was thinking the cheat engine script was malware and was blocking it, disabling it then turning on the script fixed the game and cheat engine closing. :D

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:34 am
Reputation: 31

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by darkGraf » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:42 pm

LineArck wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 pm
darkGraf wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm
Here is my little contribution to the community table :)
Max durability
No projectile use
Bag capacity to massive
Inf buffs
Inf weapon buff
No use items on craft (still need ingredients)
their is a probleme with you'r bag capacity , even tho it work and movement arn't restricted it still impact the stamina recorverie
Thx for reply. I updated table in my post. Now with option to set item weight to 0, except for the money. Just move an item in inventory or mouseover it and it's weight go to 0.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by imeangay » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Hey, i don't wanna be you know, invincible or anything like that, but I would like to remove the "maximum" decay, you know when you use too much stamina, ro get hit to much, etc, possible I'm sure.. Anyone wanna look into it, Also maybe make the bow reticule on lock on now spaz out while moving? Thanks!

How'd you even find these values? I've done All multiple times on health and stamina, and no values ever tie.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users