[COMPLETED] [Request] Outward

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Is it possible to get this trainer updated? Just picked up a copy of Outward courtesy of Sseth.

[automerge]1592337001[/automerge]

Aaaand the table now needs an update even more desperately since the latest DLC patch just dropkicked it even further into obsolescence.
Last edited by Malhavoc431 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

malik-bsm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by malik-bsm »

??????

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

doesnt work, DLC release Messed shit up

duv96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by duv96 »

could anyone pls update this?

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

It would be really sweet if someone could fix this up ;)

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

That would be appreciated. I forgot how unforgiving this game is
Last edited by DorianOtten on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nitroroller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Outward

Post by nitroroller »

Attachments
Outward.CT
(10 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

I'm still new to this but I basically brute forced some of these with AOB since I'm not familiar with the .dll and lua scripting. The item scripts will need some polishing since they don't distinguish between inventory items and external/mined items. I'm also stumped with the movement speed modifier functions.
Updated the table which now can edit movement speed along with player and enemy weapon speed. I also added an infinite buffs script which immediately nullifies negative effects, a script to lock body temp at 50, no cooldowns, and no reload/infinite pistol ammo. I also changed things to be using pointers instead of the direct address since I didn't want to be pushing and popping registers constantly.

Reupload because I just became aware of defined structures taking up space, sorry about that.
Attachments
Outward.CT
(28.02 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(BreakthroughPoints,GameAssembly.dll,8B 9B C8 03 00 00 F6 81 27 01 00 00 02 74 0E 83 B9 D8 00 00 00 00 75 05 E8 C8) // should be unique
alloc(newBreakthrough,$1000,"GameAssembly.dll"+4C3DDB)

label(codeBreakthrough)
label(returnBreakthrough)
label(BreakthroughAddr)

newBreakthrough:
  mov [BreakthroughAddr],rbx
codeBreakthrough:
  mov ebx,[rbx+000003C8]
  jmp returnBreakthrough

BreakthroughAddr:
  dd 0

BreakthroughPoints:
  jmp newBreakthrough
  nop
returnBreakthrough:
registersymbol(BreakthroughPoints)
registersymbol(BreakthroughAddr)
[DISABLE]

BreakthroughPoints:
  db 8B 9B C8 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(BreakthroughPoints)
dealloc(newBreakthrough)
Use this to get the # breakthrough points used when entering the training screen.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(BreakthroughUse,GameAssembly.dll,FF 83 C8 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newBreakthroughUse,$1000,"GameAssembly.dll"+4C3855)

label(codeBreakthroughUse)
label(returnBreakthroughUse)

newBreakthroughUse:
  jmp returnBreakthroughUse
codeBreakthroughUse:
  inc [rbx+000003C8]
  jmp returnBreakthroughUse

BreakthroughUse:
  jmp newBreakthroughUse
  nop
returnBreakthroughUse:
registersymbol(BreakthroughUse)

[DISABLE]

BreakthroughUse:
  db FF 83 C8 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(BreakthroughUse)
dealloc(newBreakthroughUse)
And this if you just want to not use up breakthrough points when purchasing a breakthrough skill.

legends2710
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by legends2710 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 am
I'm still new to this but I basically brute forced some of these with AOB since I'm not familiar with the .dll and lua scripting. The item scripts will need some polishing since they don't distinguish between inventory items and external/mined items. I'm also stumped with the movement speed modifier functions.
Updated the table which now can edit movement speed along with player and enemy weapon speed. I also added an infinite buffs script which immediately nullifies negative effects, a script to lock body temp at 50, no cooldowns, and no reload/infinite pistol ammo. I also changed things to be using pointers instead of the direct address since I didn't want to be pushing and popping registers constantly.

Reupload because I just became aware of defined structures taking up space, sorry about that.

Inf buffs seems to get rid of positive buffs and negative instantly

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

This one should work, they had a patch on the 10th which messed up some AOB's and offsets.
Attachments
Outward.CT
10-7-2020
(27.38 KiB) Downloaded 424 times

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Oh and I didn't check it before but the inf stamina check has changed. You can fix it by changing line 13 of the script from:

cmp [rbx+00000240],(float)21
to this:

cmp [rbx+00000058],(int)1

roninracer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roninracer »

Hi, thank you for all your efforts so far.

I'm not sure why but as you mentioned the AOB's are all messed up with the new DLC update.
As such your updated script isn't doing much.

I'm not sure how to bruteforce the AOB since they changed but I'm willing to try with some hints. I'm not sure how you come up with them in the first place other than to scan and find the relative pointer to the value that changed and look for a unique byte string above it that doesn't change.

So the script works mostly fine with a new game. With my pre-update game it seems like things like weight penalty and bag capacity are sort of not doing what they're supposed to. The character is immobile and the penalty flags showed up in the UI. When I tried the infinite buff/no debuff script, the flags went away but the character still can't move. It's weird.

If I can help in any way I'll try.
Thanks

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

If you load a save in which you are over capacity you need to update the weight by either dropping or moving something from bag to pocket or pocket to bag. The script works by making the calculated weight zero so you are never over capacity.
This is the part that calculates your current weight where xmm0 holds the total:

All the script does is find this spot and put a zero in xmm0.
The bag capacity is checked when you open your inventory and as of right now, that script just makes your bag capacity 1 million.

Also, these scripts were of the few that (I think) did not need to be updated despite the patch.

When I did this initially, I searched for my current weight but that did not come up since it is calculated using two addresses as seen above. The +430 is the weight of your silver, and the +434 is everything else. If you remove the silver from your pocket and change the value and search for it as a float, you will end up with the correct address. Then you check what accesses this address and will find the above snippet of code.

+Edit: If you only use the no weight penalty it will still calculate a movement speed reduction which, if it is 100% will not let you move. That is why you need both.

roninracer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roninracer »

Ahh cool thanks for the info. I'll try that trick of moving items to get it to recalculate.