[COMPLETED] [Request] Outward

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
snyou33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Outward

Post by snyou33 »

Hello aSwedishmgyar thank you for all the efforts I appreciate it, your table is working great, the only option who is not working for me is the inf buffs, in the older version of your table it works but it gets rid of positive buffs and negative instantly, in the new version it doesn't work at all, may you help me with this one please thanks.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

snyou33 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 pm
Hello aSwedishmgyar thank you for all the efforts I appreciate it, your table is working great, the only option who is not working for me is the inf buffs, in the older version of your table it works but it gets rid of positive buffs and negative instantly, in the new version it doesn't work at all, may you help me with this one please thanks.
I have an updated table here where I have added a No Negative Buffs script. Let me know if it works for you.

3ndorfin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 3ndorfin »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:02 am
snyou33 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 pm
I have an updated table here where I have added a No Negative Buffs script. Let me know if it works for you.
Hi, i'm posting here my issue. with the linked table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13727&p=153432#p153432 my game is crashing with or without activation the mono function in the menu. version 1.3.1a with latest DLC.
In the other topic i see it has been updated today but still not working. Any advice for a CE newbie? :)

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

3ndorfin wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:02 pm
Hi, i'm posting here my issue. with the linked table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13727&p=153432#p153432 my game is crashing with or without activation the mono function in the menu. version 1.3.1a with latest DLC.
In the other topic i see it has been updated today but still not working. Any advice for a CE newbie? :)
Why would you post about it here? Post about it in the actual thread and then I'll help you.

Hakkene
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hakkene »

Hey, I have Outward v2020.12.15 and i rly need a cheat table with speedhack for my coop playthrough, none of the tables from this post work for me :/ I tried to write one myself but for some reason I cant find the proper pointer.

Could anyone help? :cry:

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

There was a definite edition released yesterday. Anyone know what version number that version comes with?