• invisible/stealth
  • unlimited stamina
  • unlimited ammo
  • no reload
  • no weight
  • exp points
  • skill points
  • movement speed
Note: Ig you cant enable the script, download and extract lua file in I2CETableCEA.rar to your cheat engine autorun directory then restart the cheat engine.
is it possible to update it to the latest resistance patch?? v2019899

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Generation Zero (Request)

Post by Tuuuup! »

Here is mine table for this game. Did a quick update from my last table don't know if everything works. Deleted a lot that didn't work. Maybe I update it later.

v2: fix/added my old recoil/bullet spread scripts, walk speed and a take no enemy damage script something.
v3: Think I fix the health script. Added player health pointer. And optimized 1 item script, so it should show the item number right away when you pick up
v4: Just updated the some scripts to the Landfall version, and added some skill pointers.

This is my last update. Don't expect from me to keep updating this table. I'm already done with this game. :o
Attachments
GenerationZero_F-v2220537-v4.CT
(56.22 KiB) Downloaded 474 times
GenerationZero_F v2019899_v3.CT
(55.04 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
GenerationZero_F v2019899_v2.CT
(51.45 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
GenerationZero_F v2019899.CT
(32.27 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:16 pm
Here is mine table for this game. Did a quick update from my last table don't know if everything works. Deleted a lot that didn't work. Maybe I update it later.

v2: fix/added my old recoil/bullet spread scripts, walk speed and a take no enemy damage script something.
Tried it out, the No Player HP Loss works but has a side effect of causing destructible stuff like cars, radio beacons and inactive machines getting the same treatment, ie indestructible

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:16 pm

v3: Think I fix the health script. Added player health pointer. And optimized 1 item script, so it should show the item number right away when you pick up
could we get an update to the table theres been a large game update released recently

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:23 pm
could we get an update to the table theres been a large game update released recently
Last update from me. I'm done with this game. Learn to update the scripts. You find the info you need in them.